042

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Stranded

Pairing: none

Word Count:

 

Sanghyuk couldn’t believe it. His boyfriend had just…….just kicked him out of the car and left him stranded on the side of the road. All because they got into a fight over Sanghyuk’s best friend. His boyfriend was convinced that Hongbin was looking for more than friendship, a belief put into his head by his own best friend. Why? Because his boyfriend’s bestie hated Sanghyuk. It was something everyone knew, including his boyfriend.

So why would he take anything this guy said regarding Sanghyuk seriously?

“You know what?” Sanghyuk hissed as he started walking, “forget him. I’m done. If he’s going to pull like this, I don’t need him. There’s lots of others guys out there who won’t pull like this.”

That might have been what Sanghyuk said, but inside he was beyond hurt. He’d really liked his – now ex – boyfriend. He’d even dropped the L word a few days prior. Maybe he should have taken the response he’d gotten as a sign. ‘Your wonderful’ and a kiss might not have been the positive feedback that he’d though it was at the time.

“Next time,” Sanghyuk muttered, “if I don’t hear ‘I love you’ back, I’ll dump the guy right then and there.”

Eventually, Sanghyuk reached an area where he could get a couple of bars. First thing he did was call Hongbin for a pick up. The whole ride home, Hongbin cursed out his ex. He said ‘I knew that guy was trash’ at least eight times. Honestly, it kind of made Sanghyuk wish he’d called someone else.

“You know what?” Hongbin finally said, “this isn’t so bad. It’s the perfect opportunity to introduce you to someone better. You’ve met my friend Wonsik, right? I happen to know that he’s single and looking.”

“Hongbin,” Sanghyuk hesitated, unsure what exactly he should say to that, “I…….can you let me have a couple of days?”

“Alright,” Hongbin said after carefully looking Sanghyuk over, “I know he meant a lot to you, I really do. I shouldn’t be pushing you to move on. I just want to see you happy and with someone who deserves you.”

“When I feel up to it,” Sanghyuk promised, “I’ll meet Wonsik, ok?”

“Ok.”

A/N: I think I might have messed up the ending a little bit, but over all I really like how this turned out. sorry for the pretty big gaps between posts. i've been trying to cut my screen time way down and sadly that means some things i just can't get to and they get pushed down the list, farther and farther as other things pop up to take priority. i've got things written to......*does a quick check* theme 62, it's just a matter of taking time to post things. i'll do my best to get better 'bout posting, but no promises. again, sorry!!!