110

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Belt

Pairing: Hyukbin

Word Count: 281

 

Hongbin hooked his fingers through the belt loops of Sanghyuk’s jeans, pulling the younger man closer to him as he pressed kisses to his neck.

“Hyung,” Sanghyuk sighed, half-heartedly trying to push the other away, “stop it.”

“No,” Hongbin sulked, “want you close.”

“Hyung,” Sanghyuk tried again, “you’re drunk. This is the alcohol talking.”

“Not drunk,” Hongbin whined, grinding against the other, “Hyukkie, please. I want you so bad.”

“No,” Sanghyuk said, actually pushing Hongbin away this time, “you don’t mean that. I know you don’t. You’ll regret this when you’re sober.”

With that, Sanghyuk pushed the other man into his bed, locking the door as he left to make sure Hongbin didn’t get into any trouble. The older man lay in his bed for a moment, starting to tear up. He did mean it! He did want Sanghyuk! He’d wanted him since the moment they met! He just…..couldn’t get up the nerve to say it when he was sober. His sober brain was much more susceptible to the whispers of doubt and self-hatred than his drunk brain.

Unfortunately, Sanghyuk clearly didn’t believe drunk Hongbin. But…..but maybe that was a good thing. Sanghyuk clearly didn’t like him like that. And why would he? Hongbin wasn’t anything special. If you asked some people, he was nothing more than a pretty face with nothing else going for him. In comparison, Sanghyuk was amazing. He had looks and talent and an amazing personality. How could someone like that ever fall for someone like Hongbin.

Hongbin tried not to cry, burying his face in the pillows.

Unknown to him, Sanghyuk was sitting on the other side of the door, thoughts following a very similar path.

A/N: poor Hongbin and Sanghyuk, too dumb to realize that they like each other and are more than good enough.