013

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Dress

Pairing: Rahyuk

Word Count: 571

 

“God damn,” Wonsik sighed as he watched Sangha on the other side of the room, laughing with her friends and totally unaware of Wonsik’s gaze.

“What?” Hongbin questioned, following Wonsik’s gaze, “oh for--. Really? That’s my sister, you horn dog.”

“I’m not a horn dog,” Wonsik replied, “and I can’t help it if she looks really cute in that dress.” He turned his attention back to Sangha, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a dress. Or a skirt outside of school.”

“She doesn’t normally wear skirts and dresses,” Hongbin nodded, resigned to talking about this, “but when she’s in the right mood for it, she’ll wear ‘em.”

“She really does look cute,” Wonsik said, smiling slightly when he saw Sangha smiling.

“Someone else thinks so, too,” Hongbin said, nodding towards the boy making his way over to Sangha.

Wonsik glared at the boy. He knew the kid, they’d gone to school together since they were little. The guy was a jerk, always had been and always would be. When they were little, he’d do stuff like bully other kids or get them into trouble. Once puberty kicked in, he started chasing girls. He’d made a habit of dating them until he got sick of them. Or until he got what he wanted from them.

Hongbin and Sangha didn’t know this. They’d only started at Wonsik’s school a couple of months ago. Well, maybe they had heard rumors, but Wonsik knew that the twins didn’t like to listen to that kind of crap. They liked to judge a person after getting to know them. Sangha getting to know that jerk was the last thing Wonsik wanted.

Wonsik rushed off before Hongbin could say anything, determined to protect Sangha.

“Hey,” Wonsik said, moving to stand beside Sangha, “Hongbin wanted to talk to you.”

“Really?” Sangha turned to him and he noticed that the jerk was scowling, clearly unhappy about being interrupted, “alright. Where is he?”

“I’ll lead you over to him,” Wonsik said, offering Sangha his arm.

“Such a gentleman,” she teased before bidding the jerk goodbye, “see you around?”

“For sure,” the jerk grinned, “I’ll defiantly see you around, gorgeous.”

“Oh thank god,” Sangha sighed once they were far enough away from the guy.

“What’s up?” Wonsik asked, pulling Sangha to the side of the room so that they could talk without anyone who was dancing bumping into them.

“That guy,” Sangha explained, “he came over and started flirting with me. It was……god, it was so annoying.”

“How do you mean?” he pressed, wondering what the guy had said and if he had to go back to beat the guy’s face in.

“He just,” she frowned, “I can’t describe it. I mean, it’s not like he said anything bad or looked at me wrong. It was all just standard flirting stuff. But just…..something about him…..it made me uncomfortable.” She sighed, “Thanks for showing up when you did.”

“No problem,” he smiled, “I know that guy. He’s a real piece of work, so when I saw him start talking to you…..”

“You decided to play knight in shining armor,” Sangha laughed, “I had a feeling Hongbin hadn’t sent you over to get me.”

“Really?” Wonsik winced slightly.

“If he wanted me, he’d text me,” she shrugged, “but….thanks, Wonsik.” Sangha pulled him closer so that she could kiss his cheek.

“A-Any time,” he stuttered slightly, a stupid grin on his face.

A/N: this is so sweet I’m pretty sure I just got a ton of cavities.