011

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Dressed to Kill

Pairing: Luck, HyuKen

Related Chapter: 002, 003, 020, 028,

Word Count:

 

“You really do look scary like that,” Jaehwan said as he watched Sanghyuk apply his face paint.

“That’s the point,” the merc replied, checking over his work in the bathroom mirror to make sure it was done.

“Can I ask,” Jaehwan said, “how did you and Taekwoon come up with all this?”

“We just….did,” Sanghyuk shrugged, pulling on his leather jacket, “Taekwoon wasn’t getting taken seriously enough, so I said he should dress the part a little more.”

“And he decided that a face paint skull, black trench coat, and skull mask fit the part?” Jaehwan pressed.

“I didn’t jump to all of that right away,” Taekwoon spoke up from the adjoined bedroom, “it came together bit by bit.”

“And when I started joining Taekwoon on jobs, I just copied him,” Sanghyuk replied, “with a few little changes to make it more me.”

“Well, you make it look good,” Jaehwan said, following Sanghyuk out into the bedroom, “when are you going to be back?”

“Should be home later tonight,” Taekwoon replied, “the job Hakyeon gave us is pretty simple.”

“And if things aren’t simple?” Jaehwan frowned, leaning against Sanghyuk slightly. In their line of work nothing was ever simple, an easy job could end with a bullet in your head just as easily as a difficult one.

“If things go to ,” Sanghyuk added, “we’ll probably hold up in one of our safe houses for a couple days. We’ll call you on a burner phone if that happens.”

“Ready to go?” Taekwoon asked as he finished checking over their guns, handing Sanghyuk his weapons.

“Yeah,” Sanghyuk nodded, tossing Taekwoon his mask, “ready when you are.”

“Be careful,” Jaehwan told them, “alright?”

“Don’t worry,” Sanghyuk laughed, pressing a quick kiss to Jaehwan’s cheek, “We’ll be fine.” Sanghyuk headed out of the room, humming a cheerful tune as he pulled on his mask.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t get hurt,” Taekwoon assured Jaehwan, patting the other’s head before pulling on his own mask.

“I know,” Jaehwan nodded. He didn’t doubt Taekwoon’s ability to bring their boyfriend home safe.

A/N: so yet another part to the VIXX Criminals AU has been born. Honestly, a lot of the inspiration for this AU comes from two places; watching Achievement Hunter play GTA and the fanfics revolving around the Fake AH Crew AU. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk are pretty obviously based on Ryan’s Vagabond. Kind of tempted to make Jaehwan into the VIXX Crew’s version of Rimmy Tim since I can totally see him doing exactly what Jeremy does with his GTA character (ie. the god awful orange and purple colour scheme on EVERYTHING, the naming all his cars ‘Rimmy something or ‘whatever Tim’ to the point I don’t think Jeremy knows the names of everything anymore).