10th Member

Description

Because Twice is having a popularity crisis, a new member is added to save the group. That 10th member is Haeju. Apparently, she is a mellow-drama girl who's also a crybaby, so sensitive, and never has a close friend before. Adding a new member brings an imbalance to the group but they also experience many new things. In the end, will Haeju save the group or ruin it? Is adding Haeju a good decision? You decide!

 

These are one shots, so you can jump to any chapter that you want <3

Foreword

PROFILE OF HAEJU, TWICE 10TH MEMBER

Real Name: Ahn Haeju (안해주)
Meaning of Name: A pearl hid in a calm ocean
Nickname: Haeju, Juju, Annie
Date of Birth: As old as Nayeon
Height/Weight: Same as Tzuyu
Family: Haneul (little brother)
Ideal Type: Someone who makes me feel comfortable and loved; Someone to laugh and cry with; Someone who is kind-hearted ❤
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper
Additional talents: Acting, writing fictions, speaking English, and some of them are still unrevealed.....
Facts:
- Has debuted as a leader of a girl group before, but doesn't really like to talk about it
- Loves ice cream and strawberry flavor of everything
- Mostly seen with Tzuyu or Sana
- Twice members describe her as a crybaby. Someone who can share how she feels to people out of nowhere. The quiet member who can make anyone around her becomes sentimental.

 

STORIES LIST (click the title to read)

SEASON 1: THE STORY BEGINS AGAIN
Chapter 1 - 20: Haeju became the new member of Twice. Discovering Sana's blunt personality, Mina's dark secret, having Tzuyu as her new bff, exploring Jihyo's ert side, etc. She was so transforming from an ambitious loner, and learning how to be a friend of the members. Vice versa, the members also discovered what kind of person their new member actually was. Is adding Haeju to Twice the right decision?
SEASON 2: THE STORY CONTINUES
Chapter 22 - 52: "Sana is the crazy one, be careful when Dahyun starts talking about God, Nayeon is my destined rival, and I know JIhyo was secretly fangirling me..." This is Haeju's adventure on getting know the members deeper. Twice helped her learned many lessons of life. But then, Haeju's contract with JYPe came to the end. What will happen to Haeju???
SEASON 3: HEART SHAKERS
Chapter 55 - 70: Sana pushed the boundary of their friendship by dating Haeju! But was Sana the only member who had a crush on her? Will Haeju end up dating everyone? The members also exchanged their roommates that they had already comfortable with. They also played a game that they couldn't call each other by their real names. There were a lot of changes in Twice. Haeju was experiencing the most chaotic era in her life.
SEASON 4: THE SUPERNATURAL COINCIDENCES 
Chapter 78 - 117: Haeju started writing magic-themed fanfic about Satzu. That was all the other members knew. They didn't know that Haeju practiced real magic in secret. Unfortunately, her experiment pulled her into the darkest days without her noticing it. It slowly turned her insane. What will she discover in her journey this time?
SEASON 5: TIME TO GO BACK HOME (FINAL SEASON)
Chapter 126-157: Finally, Haeju lived happily ever after with Twice, or did she? Haeju had gone through some dramas and conflicts with their friends for all this time. It felt like she had reached the end of the story. Nothing's more exciting will happen after this, right? Haeju thought. But drama seemed to always follow her anywhere she goes. Maybe her journey will not gonna end just yet. What will happen after this? Can finally Haeju live in peace?

 

Too lazy to read all of them? Check out my recommended stories in >> Best Chapters of 10th Member.

ahnhaeju
The end. Thanks all for reading until the very last chapter :)