The Lov-Pov

10th Member

[Sana's POV (Point of View)]
Haeju, where is Haeju? There she is! Lucky me...
As usual, our Haeju is isolating herself alone. She's lost with her own world when she's already in front of her computer. It's her favorite spot tho, sitting while looking at the outside. Once she told me why she likes sitting there. "It makes me feel less lonely. While looking at our city, I feel like I'm part of them," she said.
"But the fact is you're alone now! Aren't you kinda avoiding everyone at this moment?" I asked her back.
"Mm... Really? I guess so. Hehe... I don't realize it," she chuckled.
"Aww, silly youu~" 

She's so weird. She likes to be alone yet she hates to be excluded. She has her own world. I guess that's why I like her. She's so unique!
Okay Kitty, here is your owner comiiing~

[Mina's POV]
I'm cooking a fried egg when someone comes to the kitchen. It's Haeju! What a coincidence, I was just thinking about her...
"Mina! Ooh~ Cooking?" she asks.
"Yeah... Do you want some?" I offer her.
"Ow! Is that a fried egg?" she asks while taking some cups of water. After that, she comes closer and takes a peek at what I cook through my shoulder. She's really taller than me. Haeju mostly acts like a younger member, but I always love to have an unnie like her. She's so admirable. Lowkey, I feel so protected every time she's around. "I don't think that's enough to share. It's okay, Mina, I'm not hungry," she says again.
"No, it's okay! I can make you some if you want."
"Hmm..." it sounds like she's considering it. Haeju is never good at making a decision. After months knowing her, I know a little bit of her more. Haeju is a REALLY kind person. She might say yes to someone's offer just because she doesn't like to reject people. But sometimes she's also too shy to say what she wants. To put it simply, when she says 'yes' that actually means 'no'. Vice versa.
"You don't have to if you don't want..." I tell her to make her feel less pressured.
"Hmm, should I should I should I? Haha... I want to eat the well-known fried eggs from Chef Mina but- Nah, I'm good! Sana is waiting for me, we were writing a fanfic together."
I notice that she's bringing two cups of water. So, one of them is for Sana Unnie...... "I see. Good luck then! Let me be the first reader of that story," I say.
"Hehe, okayyy! Bye Mina, enjoy your luuunch~" she says while living in the room.
"Thanks, Haeju." It's so satisfying to see her being cheerful like that, but so calming at the same time. She makes me excited to do a lot of stuffs with her. Ohh next time, we should spend more time together.

We should!

[Sana's POV]
Haeju doesn't see her because she's focused to the screen, but I just saw Tzuyu passing by.
She was looking at here. I know what she was thinking. I think she wanted to join us. More accurately, she wants to meet 'her Haeju unnie' but there's me here, so she cancels that intention. Yes, Tzuyu, Haeju will always be mine! Kekeke... I circle my arm to her body and looks up to see her serious face. 
"Haeju-ya?" I call her.
"Yes?" she says without looking at me. Huh, playing hard to get.
"I love you," I tell her.
"Uhh... " she looks nervous hearing that.
I touch her cheek playfully. "May I kiss this?"
She chuckles to hear that. "Ngg... Sure?"
"How about this one?" I touch her pale lips. She smiles shyly. Her cheeks get red. "It's so fluffy, I wanna kiss this one!" I say again. 
"Haha mwoyaaa~" Omo, she's speechless! My head is near her chest and suddenly I hear her heart beats louder. Uww, our Haeju is so cute!  

[Tzuyu's POV]
"What is she doing there? She's so weird..."
I'm looking for Haeju Unnie to show her some pictures of Gucci that my mom just sent to me, but... Huh, Sana Unnie is there! They look so comfortable together. There's this part of me that keeps telling to just go there and disturb them, but I know Haeju Unnie is kinda a closed person.
"Look! Look at her. She's just so... Out of places."
Maybe it's better to let Sana Unnie accompanied her. Haeju Unnie looks so focused on writing anyway. She's ignoring her. Are you guarding your heart against people, Haeju Unnie? Building a huge wall around you again? It's okay, I'll just come back later, I guess... It's Sana Unnie anyway so I know Haeju Unnie won't feel anything special. Haha! Let's just wait.....

[Chaeyoung's POV]
Haeju is with Sana right now. I saw her with Mina earlier. I'm telling Tzuyu that sometimes I'm jealous to see that. I'm jealous that Haeju is clingy with them. Although they're just our members, I feel like Haeju has a looot of friends. Lowkey, I wanna be one of them! I want to be considered as her closest friend too. I want Haeju to tell everything about her life to me. She always shares her feelings all the time, to all people. Yes, to me as well, but I wanna know more. I never hear her stories. I never know about what's going on in her life, what's she's busy with these days, or the stories from her past. I feel like... Being her friend is so dull. I know nothing about her, so sad! I'm so disappointed.
Apparently, even Tzuyu agrees on what I say. Tzuyu is Haeju's roommate and, I believe, the person she believes the most. But Tzuyu's telling me that sometimes Haeju doesn't wanna share what's going on with her. Sometimes Haeju just cried and told Tzuyu what she was feeling without telling what happens first. No context whatsoever, Tzuyu says. I guess Haeju is just mysterious. Maybe because her heart is too fragile that she prefers not to tell people about her life, ohh that makes sense, Tzuyu! I believe so. Maybe I should open up more with her so she can feel welcomed by me, right?
"Knock knock, Tzuyu-yaa~!"
Tzuyu opens the room's door and Haeju is seen behind that. She's smiling, so brightly. It feels like she has so many feelings to share. Emotions. A lot of emotions. But will she tell us the details of her life this time tho?
"Chaeyoung! Tzuyu! What are you guys talking about, let me join!!!" she exclaims.

How about this time we listen to your stories, Haeju dear...?


(haeju's note) Listening to my friends' mind is so weird. I feel like they're not real. Am I even real? ANYWAY, I'm sensing something from this moment. I think I know what's author-nim dealing with. She always tells her readers about my story, but not hers. Is she devaluing herself?
I'm also sensing that the whole topic is about admiring someone. Is she seeing someone? Uww, who is it, author-niiiim~?

 

Wait...

 

Wait... Look, I- 


[My POV]
Sana is circling her arm to my body when I'm busy writing a story on my laptop. I feel kinda bad to ignore her but maybe it's just my Pisces talking. I told Sana before that there are 12 signs of the zodiac. Everyone in this world has 12 of them, not just one. Each person has their own way to use each sign. That's why everyone is unique. For example, my main sign Gemini is my ideal self (SUN). I'm only being Gemini when I'm in my best condition. That means, in my best condition I'm childish, cheerful, love to be surrounded by my friends, adaptative, brave, etc. Dahyun and Tzuyu are the members who see Gemini as their ideal self (SUN). 
My Pisces is my MOON. That means I use my feelings in Pisces way. MOON represents past, emotions, and sub-conscious. To put it simply, deep inside I'm a Pisces: sensitive, a day-dreamer, understanding, etc. Having Pisces in my MOON gives me that susceptibility to sense something out of our physical world. That's why I'm good at telling fortune. The members who are also this 'sensitive' are Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun. They can make a good psychic!

My Pisces is "too nice" that I always blame myself for everything, like now when I'm ignoring Sana...

"Haeju-ya?" she calls my name, waking me up from my own thoughts. Typical Pisces, always thinking too deep and too far.
"Yes?" I answer her blankly. I'm trying to get back to the reality. She looks annoyed tho. Sana, I'm not ignoring you... 
"I love you!" she says out of nowhere.
"Uhh... " 
She touches my cheek playfully. "May I kiss this?"
"Haha..." Sana is always this cute. Her actions are always so feminine, soft, and shy as her MARS is on Virgo. Her MOON is Leo too, that makes her very clingy and always thirsty for attention. Another MOON-on-Leo is Nayeon.
"Ngg... Sure?" I answer her tease.
"How about this one?" she touches my pale lips this time. I smile shyly. Ugh, Sana's SUN is Capricorn after all. She is so ambitious at everything. She won't stop until she gets what she wants. Her VENUS is Sagittarius, which is the wildest sign in astrology. Sagittarius loves adventure and VENUS is what Sana demands in a relationship with other people. When I trap her Sagittarius inside the house, I guess it makes her want to "explore" anything else, if you know what I mean. Sagittarius is a fire type, so she likes to do exciting activities. She's ready to do that anywhere and anytime, ugh......

But... Is it true tho?

"It's so fluffy, I wanna kiss this one!" she says and touches my upper lip, but then suddenly I cough so hard. I feel like going to throw up. "Hae... Haeju, are you okay???"
"I don't know, Sana, I don't feel so good..." I say with my head's spinning.
"What happens? Are you on your period???"
"No, I... I was thinking about something," I tell her.
"About what?"
"About you... Astrology... I'm so sorry..."
"Why sorry, Ju oh my God I will get you another glass of water, okay?!" Sana says before right away leave me to the kitchen. That's her Virgo. Or... Maybe her Capricorn? Is she trying to get something from me again? Being cunning? What is Sana??? Is it just her Leo being nice? Is she only nice because her MOON is Leo? Why am I thinking like this? My Pisces? Maybe it's because my rising sign is so wild??? Ugh, I feel butterfly in my stomach. Stop! C'mon, stop thinking about that, Haeju. Stop it! It doesn't make any sense...

SANA IS SANA! 


(h/n) I remember all the members' signs and how those things play in their life. Apparently, this power is overwhelming me... 


I decide to run away from Sana before comes back from the kitchen. I need to calm myself. I need to stop seeing her for a while...
I take a deep breath, calming my emotions, and then runs to my room. Right before knocking at the door, I stop and question myself. I'm a being drama queen again? "Knock knock, Tzuyu-yaa~!" I say playfully. Okay, this is my child-like persona mode: On. No one should know about what I think. It's too bizarre. Maybe I'm just exaggerating things anyway.
Tzuyu opens the door immediately. Apparently, she is with Chaeyoung there. 
"Chaeyoung! Tzuyu! What are you guys talking about, let me join!!!" I exclaim. Chaeyoung looks at me differently. Oh! She's crying... "What happens???"
"Nothing. Hehe..." she says while wiping her eyes. I don't know that she doesn't feel good either. What a coincidence. "Actually, yes, let me share it to you too but promise me that after this you tell me your story, okay? You don't seem so well either, Haeju," Chaeyoung says.
What?
"Haeju unnie doesn't feel well? Are you, Unnie??" Tzuyu asks me.
"Uhh... No? Do I look different, Tzuyu-ya?"
"Not really," she answers.
"Uhh... I'm okay, Chaeyoung-a. What do you mean by that?" I ask her.
"I don't know, Haeju, I can feel it. I hope you're okay tho," she answers me.

Well yes, I'm not currently okay but how do you know that, Chaeyoung?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



(a/n) Good news. I think I'll be ready to continue writing this fanfic again. Just not in a short time. I decided to quit my career path and try something new. I'm planning to start doing it between December-March. But I need to hide it from my parents at first because they will be overwhelmed for sure. But it's the risk I take. I've made a long plan about it and set some goals. Honestly, I'm doing it in order to feel 'alive' again. If this thing works well, I can start continuing Haeju series again. Probably gonna start season 5 and try more new things. Wish me luck, guys!