Felis

10th Member

"Haeju-yaaa`"
I'm looking at my phone in front of the make-up table when Sana calls me. We're behind the stage, waiting our turn to perform. I turn my head around to find her already sitting behind me, smiling meaningfully. "Hmm?" I answer her.
Suddenly, she raises her hands as she's copying what she did in Sixteen a long time ago. "Bunny bunny bunny bunny, carrot carrot!"
"Aaaaak~ Cringyyyyy....!" I respond automatically.
"Bunny bunny bunny bunny, carrot carrot! Carrot carrot! Bunny bunny bunny bunny..." she repeats it over and over to tease me. This is my inside joke with Sana lately. We've been doing it for days.
I close my ears. "Stop itttt...! Cringyyyy!!! Hahaha..."
"Bunny bunny bunny bunny," Sana puts her arms around my neck and pulls me. "Here here, lemme kiss ya~"
"What what??"
"Ummmm"
"Get off of meeee! Aaaaa!~"
We laugh together. Waiting for a performance is always fun when Sana's around. She's so random. I can't predict what she's gonna to do next. Well... I can, actually. If it's not about her craziness, it will be about her iness. I don't know what's wrong with her. I don't know why she enjoys being like that. She told me that she fell to the ground when she was a kid. She thought that accident damaged her brain a little bit. Haha... How can someone tell herself dumb by her own?

"Guys, it's our turn," Jihyo says from the outside as soon as she opens the door.
I stretch my back before standing up. Sana gives me a little massage there. "Our Haeju is so diligent," she says.
"Hehe... So are you," I answer her shyly. I always can't take a compliment without being super-happy about it.
"Uww, so cute! Let's go~" Sana holds my arm before both of us leaving the room. Another job to do, sigh... I take a deep breath to calm myself. She lays her head on my shoulder while walking.

I feel better.

***

Sometimes Sana cries.
Just like me. But sana prefers to express her sadness alone. She avoids people when her tears are about to drop. She's not like that when she's angry. She becomes loud and straight-forward when she's mad because of something. Maybe it's because she never really means it when she's mad. But when she cries....... It's totally different. Probably she's as sensitive as me.......
"Haeju, I'm so sorry to feel like this," she tells me in the middle of her sobbing. I, who sits beside her, embrace her shoulder and her arm that's far from me.
"Hey hey, it's okay. You have nothing to worry about us. I will always be your best friend whatever happens," I tell her.
"Hnng..." She takes another sheet of tissue to wipe her face. I hold her knee. I don't know why I give someone so much skinship while I'm calming someone. I guess, it's just how I show my care to them. Just like Sana tho... Oops, why am I talking about that? Let's focus on Sana's problem. It's so much more interesting... "I'm not even sure if I have a crush on her or something. But it's weird that I never feel like this before. I... I... She's just so much interesting for me. Since the beginning. She makes me comfortable in her own way. You know what I mean?"
"Yeah, I understand," I answer her.
"But I don't like this feeling. It makes me feel insecure, Haeju, ottokkae....."
I exhale deeply. "I can't believe she can make you like this, to be honest."
"I know riiiight~ She is annoying!"
"She always tells you annoying tho, hehe...."
Sana chuckles along. "She's so cute, Haeju."
"Our maknae."
"Our maknae......"

It's quiet for a while. I let her calm herself. I think Sana is overwhelmed by her own feeling. She's not usually feeling something sentimental like this. I don't know since when she has been felt like this to Tzuyu. Sana keeps saying 'since this beginning'. Maybe there's something that I don't know about between both of them.
"Sana-ya," I call her.
"Hmm?"
"Bunny bunny bunny bunny, carrot carrot!" I copy her pose that she did on Sixteen a long time ago.
She laughs.
I stand up, give a gap between of us so I can walk forward. With a poker face, I walk forward with that Japanese woman funny way of walking that she also copied in Sixteen. "Haik! Haik!"
Sana gets excited and immediately does the same thing. "Haik! Haik!"
"Haik! Haik!"
"Haik! Haik!"
"Aaaaa... It's so much more cringy when you do it!" I tell her.
"Carrot carrot! Meoww~"
"Cringyyyyy!~"
"Here here, lemme kiss ya!" she says.
"Nooo... Why???"
"Carrot! Meow meowww~~"
I unlock the door and run away from her. She chases me with her hands ready to catch me and her lips ready to kiss me. She runs around the dorm, so childish. The other members are looking at us, but we don't care. I care, actually, but not her. I care, but the urge to run away from her is bigger than my embarrassment of being seen as childish. I hide behind Momo who is sitting on a couch. I make her my shield, but then Momo somehow pulls Dahyun in. In a short time, everyone's involved. So chaotic. Then, we joke around even more. I think Sana has forgotten that she just cried a while ago. Even Tzuyu is there and Sana doesn't look really care about it. I'm happy to see her happy. So happy. Sana is being Sana right now.

She should always be...

 

 

 


(a/n) I met someone irl who, I think, has a similar personality like Sana. Pure, clingy and kind. But this girl is quiet and kinda easily depressed. She is Sana, but damaged. (But unlike Sana, at some points she is smart lol...) I don't really know her and I hope I do. I feel like a secret admirer, but as a fan, not a crush. I'm always biased to Sana because of her personality and I'm amazed to see someone near to me who's like her. I'd love to know more about her! >.< Her name is.............