Supernatural Attraction [THE FEELS Comeback Special - Part 1]

10th Member

The ringing bell catches me on guard! The class is over. Not long until our teacher leaves the classroom. 

I can see that what's on everyone's mind is about prom night. They're all talking about that as soon as they got the chance. I really really just want to bring my bestie Jeongyeon to that party but she said that she's not coming. She doesn't feel well these days, she said. "I think my mental health is not recovering anytime soon, Haeju," Jeongyeon said the last time she actually attended the school.
"Sigh, I understand. I'm here for you, okay? If you need me anything just call me. I can even go to your house, it's not far anyway," I said.
"It's okay," she smiled, "Anyway, you're not the type of person who likes to go outside haha! I will let you stay at home."
"Ah- But my childhood friend, of course I'll do anything for you!" I said.
"Hahaha, SURE."
"You don't trust me, do you?"
"No."
"Hmph!"
"But, Ju. You can't just not going to the prom night just because I'm not going, okay? I don't want you to miss this one-time experience!" Jeongyeon said.
"I know... As I've told you, this is gonna be the absolute point in my timeline. My universe. Ours. If I don't do this, something terrible will happen in the future," I told her.
"I still don't fully understand but- I understand. It's important for you. Also, you have one more reason to go to the prom night, you knowwww," she says.
"Which is?"
Jeongyeon looked across the classroom, "Many people want you to be their prom date," she said, "I think what you might describe as supernatural connections with these people."

I stop writing in my diary. I close and lock it.

Is that true, Jeongyeon?