Butterfly for The Flower

10th Member

One day, we are shopping in a mall.....

Good-looking clothes are displayed everywhere. That makes me feel so great today. To be honest, while shopping I'm a type of person who doesn't spend my money easily. People might judge me as a very stingy person. But once I decided to buy something, I won't look at the price and spend as much as it's needed even though it's super-expensive for my wallet. Yeah, it's so damn scary hehe... I know someone in Twice who is like that too. It's Dahyun! Once I saw her huge doll that really looks expensive. It was a red dinosaur. She said she bought it just because she liked it. Even though I know she is usually so thrifty. Well, I'm glad that I meet someone like me! Haha... You know, sometimes it's a little bit uncomfortable because the members' are way much different from me.

 

Especially her......

"Haeju, come here!" Momo calls me secretly.

I come to her that makes me separated with the other members. She shows me a gray short-sleeved shirt. It looks like it's ripped on the front side. It looks so savage. "Ow, it's cool!" 

"I think it fits you," she says with her cute nasal voice. She tries the shirt on me. "See?!"

"Is this good?"

"Hmm.... Maybe red."

"Oh, look! There is a mirror there," I say before see myself with that red shirt on.

"Orange is cute," she says.

"Let me see it--"

"Oh, how about this?!" Momo finds the black one. "Whoaa... This one suits your character  well, Haeju!"

"Oh haha!" I just realize it. "The black cat's flaws?"

"Yeah, cat! Your persona! And you are really good in black, you know?"

"You think so?"

"You should try this one! I'm not kidding. That one really suits you!

 

It's like you are destined to wear it.........."

 

In a short moment, Momo has been pushing me to the fitting room. I'm kinda forced. I'm bringing the black and the orange shirts. After she closes the door, I open my clothes and get changed.

"How do I look?" I say when I'm showing her the shirt that she chooses. The orange a.k.a .the cute one haha...

"Aww~~ I was right! It's so cute on you."

"Really?" I'm kinda happy to hear that. But I'm more surprised because Momo is already bringing some clothes on her arm. It looks like she has found what she wants to try quickly. "Umm.... Let's see the black one," I say as I'm closing the door.

"Wait wait, let me try this too," Momo hurriedly enter the fitting room where I'm in! I'm so shocked but I can't do anything. She locks the door before I can reject her.

 

Now two big girls are in one small room, trying to change their clothes together. We are so close to each other, literally, that I can hear her breathing. "This place is smaller than what I thought," Momo says.

You don't say...... Who's changing clothes together in one fitting room anyway?

"Hae.. Ju... Can you help me?" Momo shows me her back. She looks struggled with herself. Her arms are strangled as she is trying to open her cloth.

"Yeah wait..." I say. This time, I notice that she kinda looks like a boy from the back. Her body is small, but her shoulders look strong. Not to mention her big biceps on her arms. Oh my gosh.... Momo turns away to find her clothes. Now I can see the front side of her half- body. Her abs are really something. I know she really likes to exercise, but I don't expect those strong-looking packs. Well, she is Twice's dancing machine anyway. I shouldn't be too surprised with her good body. She just looks so strong and, you know, dependable.......

"Why don't you change, Ju?"

"Uh uh... Yeah!" I quickly grab the black clothes so she doesn't realize that I was just looking at her for a while. I turn away from her and open my cloth. I can feel that sometimes her skin is touching my back.

"How do I look?" She asks me as she has changed with the new cloth.

"Wait wait, Momo... I'm still changing." I say. After I'm done, I see her clothes and compliment her. She compliments me back too. It looks like she loves the black one, more than the cute one. But then we decide that the shirt is not good enough to buy. That's it! Now, it's the time to get out from this suffocating room. Or that's what I think.......

 

Suddenly Momo takes out her phone. "I wanna take a selfie with you," she says.

"Here? All of sudden?" I ask as I get suspicious on her.

"Why not?"

"Okayyy....."

She gives me her phone as we know my arm is longer than her. Her hand is making a v-sign when her face is stuck to my cheek.  Momo smiles sweetly like she always been while taking pictures. I just realize her eyes are so big and bright. She gives the slightly-sleepy gaze to the camera. Her fair skin meets her strong jaw and the quite messy hair that makes her looks so lovely. I smile and take the pictures several times before changing again.

 

"How do I look now?" She asks me again while I'm still changing.

I force myself to see her this time and not to be shy. "Oh, I thought you already tried all the clothes....... Aack!" I scream as she is not showing off her cloth. Instead, her hands are folded below her white bra. She is posing for me! Half-. "Wh... What do you mean?" I'm stammering.

"It's too big, isn't it?" She asks me.

"Too big???" I'm shocked with that question. And I still can't move my eyes from her. Fair-skinned. Those look so smooth and fluffy. Imperfect, but perfect. Ugh, what's wrong with me?

"This is not mine. But it looks pretty, so I borrow it~ But still, it's kinda too big," She says innocently."Can you guess who is the owner of this bra?"

"Aaaah.... The bra! I don't know, Momo......"

Why is this so awkward for me? She is just a friend. A girl! Why can I act normally.....?

Momo answers her own question, "It belongs to Jihyo."

Oh no.... That's a wrong question. Now I know why it's too big for her. Well, now I think it's better for me to quickly put my clothes on and-

"Wwwaaaaaaa....!!!" I'm suddenly stumbled on something and fall. With her quick muscle reflect, she catches me. Now her face is right in front of me. Less than an inch! The room feels so much smaller than before. I can't help to breathe on her face as she is on mine. Momo looks so different in this close-up. is slightly opened, as usual, but this time she somehow looks more sensual. Ahhh..... So cute, yet so hot.

So beautiful............

 

Oh no, why am I like this? Get a hold of yourself, Haeju!

 

Momo chuckles. I'm surprised. O, does she read what's on my mind? Am I too obvious? What should I do? She helps me to stand again and then say,"Geez, be careful, Ju! Hehehe....." She smirks.

After that, I try to act normal as nothing happened. I put my clothes on again and gets out from that room as soon as possible. So does her. Momo continues to speak with me casually later. I feel something "different" tho. Ahh.... Maybe I was just being over-dramatic. Sometimes I hate this side of me. I should try not to exaggerate anything that I'm thinking or I feeling. But first, I need to calm myself. It was so intense........... 

Momo is a friend..... Nothing's wrong with me..... I'm not into girls.....

 

 

 

am I?

 

 



((author's note)) You might be wondering about the title. There is a meaning behind it, kinda obvious tho, but you might wanna check Twice - Melting to find it out. Anyway, this is a new situation for her. Haeju is gay: yay or nay? I'm considering it hmm........