Wingardium Teuwaisiousa! [Tzuyu's Birthday Special]

10th Member

I'm woken up by the sunlight that beams right on my eyelids. It comes from a rounded wooden window that completes the hole of a wall of bricks. A beautiful green plant stands there on a pot. Outside, I can see a wide green field. No one there. I realize that I'm woken up on another wooden thing in this room, the bed. "This is not my room," I tell myself while trying to get up. I look around for a second. There are several beds around me. All covered by black-yellow blankets. "Where's everyone? Where am I?" I look at my hands, my feet, I touch my face. All are real.

Is this another dream?

***

Without realizing it, Sana's arm has already behind my neck. Her body has no gap anymore with mine. I see a black-green carpet falls on the looking-clean floor. Her room is cleaner than me. Nobody's here tho. Maybe she has set things up, I assume.
She's playing with my fallen hair. "I know that you know you're pretty, but I'm gonna tell you that anyway," she says before taking one of my hand. I glance at her face. She's really beautiful indeed up close like this. Nothing turns me on more than someone who's excited with me. Her eyes telling me that she wants me, now, more than anything in the world.
Sana gets up and moves that she sits on me, facing my face. "You're beautiful, Ahn Haeju."
"Then?" I encourage myself to respond to her.
"I want you," she answers me back.
"I... I don't belong to anybody.
"Yet."
"Yet?"
Sana leans her body forward that makes me focus on her eyes. "Do you want me to make it official?"
I'm going to answer it but my lips are locked so tight. My heart beats faster than my brain works. She breaths on me. Strawberry peppermint. Not disturbing at all. I breathe back heavily, involuntarily. Slower, Sana moves her head and, with the eyes closed, she puts her lips on mine.
She kisses me!
I close my eyes. Let it flows. I let my feeling goes to whenever she wants to take me. I'm not sure if I should do this tho. I'm not sure if I should enjoy it......
I feel kinda awkward for not knowing what to do. But then Sana tries to open my mouth. She my front teeth with her tongue. Ugh, that's it!

I push her gently. I strengthen my arms until she sits on the bed again. "Sorry..." I tell her. I feel bad for rejecting her, but I remember that I'm just one of her girls who she's close to. I'm not sure how I know that. "One girl from each house," someone said to me about her. Anyway, she's a cunning playgirl. But I'm not surprised.

She's from Slytherin.

***

I'm called by the headmaster today.
I'm not sure for what, but they say it's related to a Quidditch team. I'm not that kind of person who likes sport. They are not going to recruit me, are they? Or... Am I called because I never watch a single match of that sport??? Hahaha, that would be funny.
I walk to our headmaster's room alone. My house's professor has told me the password of the travelator. I asked if it was okay for me to know that. "He's gonna change it soon," she said.
After a long walk from my room, finally, I arrive at his room. In front of it, I see two Ravenclaw girls that I never meet before. Both of them bring some books, typical nerdy Ravenclaw. One of them has a mole under and the other one has a mole on her nose. Pretty cute, I say. Both of them are shorter than me tho. Sometimes I hate being a tall girl since I can't reach other's people "level", especially while talking to them. It's not comfortable, you know? That's why I'm so close with Tzuyu. I kinda feel like I have to find a friend who's as tall as me...

"Sherbet Lemon," I said before walking to the moving stairs. Right after I open the door, there are two girls are trying to get out of the room. I know these ones. They're pretty popular for being called to the headmaster's room. I don't know why tho. They're from Gryffindor. If they were from Slytherin, I understand why they like to break the rules. Maybe because they're not from Slytherin so they're caught a lot. Tsk... They're not as good as a Slytherin. By the way, their names are Im Nayeon and Hirai Momo.
"Ah, Ahn Haeju is here. Come!" the headmaster calls me to his desk. There's another Gryffindor student standing beside him. She's wearing this, uh, the sports uniform? I guess she's a Quidditch player. She has a short hair. She smiles at me, looks so friendly. I'm kinda shy because of that. I'm not used to someone like her smiles at me. She looks so charming. "This is Yoo Jeongyeon, Gryffindor's Quidditch team leader. So, she will lead Hogwarts' Quidditch team to compete with the other schools in a friendship Quidditch competition."
"Oh cool!" I exclaim although I'm not sure what I just heard. I don't think it's a big achievement tho, as I don't think 'sport' is something amazing. But for being a representative of Hogwarts, I think it's not that bad. "You must be a really great player!" I say, trying to look friendly as well.
"Haha, thanks..." she looks happy that I say that. Or is she laughing at me? I guess I just make it clear that I don't know anything about Quidditch. Sigh, so embarrassing.
"Haeju, I have a favor to read Jeongyeon's fortune and her team related to her next competition. May I ask you that?" headmaster asks.
"Omo... I... It's my honor, Sir. Is Professor Trelawney having a really long trip?" I ask. I know that I'm chosen because our school's seer is not in school at the moment. I'm close to her, by the way. It's my favorite subject.
"Yes, Haeju. She's in a really important mission. I think you know much about it more than the other students. You're her favorite student. She's the one who recommends you to me."
"Ohh... I'm not that good, Professor. But I'll do my best," I tell him.
"So cute," I hear Yoo Jeongyeon whispers to herself. I guess my cheeks turn red.
"Thank you, Ahn Haeju. I count on you. You can also make her a lucky charm if you want."
"Yes, Sir. Let's see what I can make to Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi. Hehe..."
"Great! Now let's go to the Hufflepuff's house. I'm free today. There's also someone that I want to meet," she tells me. "Is that okay, Haeju-ssi?"
"Oh, sure..!"

After that, I accompany her to my house. The divination room that I usually use is not so far from there, so I'm gonna take her there. It's a quiet room and has a powerful vibe. I like practicing magic there. Hmm... Probably, I will take Tzuyu with me. I always need her to make myself less nervous while reading someone's fortune. She must be in her room right now.
Hufflepuff's house is kinda far from headmaster's room so I get a lot of time to talk with Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm not a good talker but I think it's always good to dig someone's life before reading them. Apparently, she's a fun person. We talk about a lot of things We talk about her life, my boring life, and even talk about Minatozaki Sana. She knows Sana from her friend, Kim Dahyun. She's the cheerleader of Gryffindor's Quidditch team. "Sana is always with her when Dahyun visits our changing room," she tells me.
Yoo Jeongyeon is a friendly, confident (typical Gryffindor), and an easy-going person. I might be talking to a really popular person right now. People must like her a lot. Not to mention that she's so beautiful. She looks attractive in her Quidditch uniform right now, especially after she takes off her helmet. I think it's not that bad to date a sporty lady. Haha, what am I thinking?

By the way, I wonder who's she going to meet in Hufflepuff hmm...?

We arrive at my house. I tell her to wait outside, kinda far from the door, so she won't hear the password. She tells me something before who she's looking for before entering the house. Apparently, she's looking for our prefect, specifically Hufflepuff's head girl. "You sure know Park Jihyo, right? She's a friend of mine," she says.
I enter the house with that in my mind.
If Jihyo's not wearing Hufflepuff's robes, you will think that she's a Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. She just naturally looks smart. She has a big and heavy voice, gives her the aura of a leader. Besides being a prefect, she's also the 'lead vocal' (or whatever it's called) of the Frog Choir. She's not that Hufflepuff for me. She's smart in almost every classes, but If I'm not wrong, she has a big interest in Muggle Studies. I know much about her not because she's kinda the celebrity in our house, but also because Tzuyu is kinda close to her. She talks about her a lot!
I find Jihyo in the recreation room, but I will let Tzuyu talks to her for me. I hurriedly go to my room to find her. Tzuyu's there, sleeping. Ottokke?
"Tzuyu, wake up," I say while her curly hair. I feel bad that she'll be easily woken up. Wait, woken up?

Woken up?

Am I sleeping? 

Woken up?

The world is spinning. I try to grab the pillar of the bed. "Haeju Unnie, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I hear Tzuyu calling my name. I feel that my head is so heavy. Then, I fall to the floor. Somehow I can't feel anything. Am I really sleeping right now? "Unnie, are you okay? Unnie!" I see her shadow above me. I see the light from the ceiling shines brighter as I'm closing my eyes. I'm pulled from my body, moved to another dimension. It's bright again.

"UNNIE!!!"

***

I'm woken up by the sunlight that comes from a rounded wooden window. A green plant stands there on a pot. Oh, I'm on my bed!

Am I?

"Unnie, are you okay?" Tzuyu is sitting beside me, probably for a long time already. She's holding my hand.
"Do I pass out again?" I ask her.
"Yes..."
"Ugh...Wait, OH MY GOD! SOMEONE'S WAITING FOR ME RIGHT NOW. I need to go, Tzuyu!" I say while jumping out of my bed.
"UNNIE, IT'S MIDNIGHT RIGHT NOW!" she yells.
Like magic, my steps are stopped immediately. "Really?! How long have I been sleeping?"
"More than 12 hours."
"Gosh, I'm messed up..." I come back to my bed again. "I need to apologize to her tomorrow. Accompany me, okay?"
"Sure. Who are we talking about here?" she asks.
"Jihyo. No no, it's a... Someone from Gryffindor. A Quidditch player."
"Wow, you have a friend beside me? That's new," she teases me.
I smirk. "Ya, I'm better than you! Your friends are only the beasts and some magical creatures."
"Yup, they're better than human," she doesn't deny what I say. "By the way, ahh... You were talking when you slept earlier."
"Oh, really? What did I say? Was it a prophecy?"
"Not really... I don't wanna talk about it, honestly," she says.
"Why? Was it about you?"
"Yes."
"Haha... What was it?"
Tzuyu lowers her head. It's obvious that she's hesitant to talk about it. "You said... Happy birthday, Tzuyu."
"Huh? Today is not your birthday, is it? Today is..."
"...June 13th. It IS my birthday, Unnie. Sorry, I've been lying about it......"
"FOR REAL??! (she nods while holding her laugh) YA IMMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY," I hug her right away.
"Hehe thanks..."
"How can you lie about it to me, like, EVERY YEAR???" I yell at her so loudly. I guess I'm waking up the other students who are sleeping.
"Sshh... I lie to everyone. Not just you."
"BUT STILL! Anyway, happy birthday, you naughty little girl. Whaa... I can't believe this. We're gonna celebrate your birthday for the second time."
"We don't have to."
"We should."
"Unnie, keep it as a secret for anyone, okay?" she whispers to me.
"Alright. But I still can't believe this," I say.
"It's me who's surprised tho. How come you talk about my birthday in your sleeping? I guess I can't hide anything from a seer..."
"Hahaha, sure you can't!" I pinch her cheeks. "Uww, happy birthday! I hope you grow as a great lady as you're now. You've done a good job. Anyway, what should we do now?" I ask her. She can't hide her wide smile in front of me anymore. I like it. Cute.



...What do you want for your birthday, Tzuyu?

 

 

 

 

 


(a/n) Originally, I don't want to post this chapter now. But I wanna post something in this very special day. This is Haeju's roommate birthday! I wish Tzuyu a happy life, career, health, and love life <3 By the way, I'm sorry if you're a huge Harry Potter fans if I make some mistakes in the story. I just want to imagine Twice as the students from Hogwarts~ :p