Sus and Kiss

10th Member

(a/n) First of all, I wanna thank alice for this fanmade edit for haeju. This is so cute! I love it so much.
Also, anybody who wants to make any fanmade art like this is opened. you can dm me and I will feature your work in my story. thank youuu~


credit to Alice from osmomosis discord server
instagram: @luv.bok.bok


So here are today's characters:
- Marien will be Sana
- Yoyo will be Tzuyu (thanks for the story idea) 
Kalchi will be Momo
Aj will be Chaeyoung
- Yani will be Mina
Jieun will be Nayeon
- Bag will be Jihyo
Haeju will be Haeju, the10th member.

Sorry not sorry, I bring you guys into this mess but, well... Enjoy!


"Haejuuuu~!" one day Sana runs to me who's sitting on the couch alone. She suddenly hugs me from my back.
"Owch," I startled, "Sana?"
"Yes, it's me! Hehe," she says.
"Yeah, I know. I can see that from your voice alone."
"Hehe!" she giggles again, "Hi hi, Haeju! What are you doing?" she asks.
"I'm just... Reading some lyrics that our composers give us. You know, for our next album."
"Aah~ Which one do you like, hmm~?" Sana asks me. Her arms are circling my body and her head exactly beside my head. Sana is just being clingy, as usual.
"Hmm, I don't know. I'm still choosing. Why don't you sit with me here and you tell me what's your favorite?" I tell her.
"Okay!"

After talking for a few minutes with Sana, we see Tzuyu and Momo come into the living room. They're walking so close to each other.
"I love you, Momo unnie," I can hear Tzuyu speaks.
"I love you too, Tzuyu," Momo answers clearly. As if she wants everyone to hear that.
"I know you love me," Tzuyu says.
"You're so different today," Momo says.
"Really, how?"
"Neomu mosisso,"  Momo says.
"You too," Tzuyu says.
"Me what?"
"Neomu yeppeo," she says.

Sana and I are looking at them weirdly. It's so bizarre to look at Momo and Tzuyu like this. Usually, they fight and tease each other.

Momo and Tzuyu sit not far from us. They're still doing "that". 
"Not even greeting us!" Sana yells to them.
Tzuyu and Momo seem to can't hear that.
"Momo-ya!!!" Sana screams.
Suddenly, Momo looks at Sana and laughs, "Hahaha... Yes?"
"Why are you not even greeting me and Haeju?" Sana stands up.
"Hi. Sana. Unnie. Hi. Haeju. Unnie," Tzuyu answers.
"What?! Ya!!! What's wrong with you two actually? Are you guys dating?!" Sana asks.
Momo and Tzuyu look at each other. "Hahahaha...!" both of them laughing.
"There's something fishy here. I know it," Sana says again.
"Well, what does happen to you with Nayeon Unnie?" Tzuyu asks.
"I- I've told youuu...! Don't talk about that again," Sana yells.
"Poor Sana is dumped," Momo says, "That's because you have a crush on everyone."
"I- I'm not!"
"Are we dating, Sana unnie? Who knows? What's certain is you're not. Hahaha," Tzuyu laughs.
"Hahaha," Momo laughs along.
"Sana, calm down..." I pull her hand gently, "They're just being playful."
"Huh?" Sana is confused.
"Maybe they are just teasing you right now," I explain.
"This is so weird..." she says.
"Well, they're kinda sus. Not gonna lie," I say.
"I just need to know~," finally Sana gives up.

***

One day in JYPe HQ, I, Sana, Mina, and Chaeyoung are having a vocal lesson. When the break time comes, Sana starts talking about Tzuyu and Momo.
"Do you guys know that Momo and Tzuyu are dating?" Sana asks.
"Really?" Chaeyoung says.
"Oh my God, yes! And it's so weird. They keep doing 'I love you... I love you more...' in front of me and Haeju," Sana says.
"What I know is usually Tzuyu calls her as Granny Momo," Mina says.
"I know right! And suddenly they're changed. They become... Sweet!" Sana says, "I wanna know what happens, jinjja."
"Aah..." Chaeyoung responds. "Are you sure she's not just joking?"
"No! I- I don't know! It seems so real to me," Sana says.
"Alright..."

Sana seems so invested in this.
"Chaeyoung-a, don't you wanna know what's happening between them?" Sana asks, "I mean, we have to keep tracking of everyone's dating status in Twice."
"Well, that's true. It's our rule," Chaeyoung says.
"Any members should tell, at least one other member, if they're dating," Mina says as she's reading the rule.
"Exactly!" Sana says.
"I remember that era when everybody is dating each other. It was such a mess," Chaeyoung says.
"Everyone is hitting on Haeju. Poor Haeju," Mina adds.
"Uhh, yeah..." I say awkwardly.
"Okay, from now on, you two find out if Tzuyu and Momo are dating, okay?" Sana tells Chaeyoung and Mina, "They won't tell me and Haeju gosh..."
"Alright..." Chaeyoung says.
"By the way, do you know that I just bought a new wallet?" Mina suddenly changes the topic.
"Oh, you have wallet??" I ask.
Then Mina takes her bag and takes out her new wallet. It's a glamorous white wallet with some gold patterns of a famous logo on it. "What do you guys think?" she asks.
"Hmm yeah, I've seen it before. I like it," Chaeyoung says.
"This is so cuuute!" I say.
"Thank you. Hehe," Mina looks happy, "Sana?"
"Ah, uhm, yeah?"
"What do you think of my new wallet?" Mina asks.
"It's- It's good. It's cute, just like Haeju said. Sigh, I'm sorry. I just keep thinking about Momo and Tzuyu," Sana says.

***

It's midnight.

Twice is drinking tonight. We have Nayeon sitting between me and Chaeyoung while Mina is sitting beside Chaeyoung. Momo and Tzuyu are sitting next on me.
"Ahhh... Life is the best while we're drinking," Nayeon says.
"Be careful with your liver, Granny Momo. You're too old to drink," Tzuyu says.
"No, I'm not!" Momo answers.
"You can be in comma, be careful! Your organs are weak, you're dying," Tzuyu keeps teasing Momo.
Because of Tzuyu's way of talking (that is so cute and innocent omg), we are all laughing. "Hahahaha..."
"Really, this maknae..." Momo gets annoyed.

"Ju!" Chaeyoung calls me.
"Yes?" I answer.
"What are Taurus traits again? I keep forgetting it," she says.
"You are a Taurus?" Nayeon asks Chaeyoung.
"Yes, I am," the latter answers.
"Well, Taurus is known as art-lover, steady, determined, and peaceful," I tell Chaeyoung.
"You said before that Taurus likes food, right?" she asks.
"Yes, Taurus people usually crave food, environments, people, and feelings that are familiar, cozy, and pleasing to all the senses," I say.
"I see..."

After some astrology talks, suddenly Mina says a quiet shocking statement.
"By the way, I heard you two are dating," Mina asks.
"Who? Me?" Momo acts innocently.
"Yes."
"I know it too," Chaeyoung says.
"I- I- Who said that?" Momo starts stuttering. Tzuyu also looks surprised.
"It doesn't matter where I get the info," Mina says, "But I know you two are dating."
"Me? No," says Tzuyu.
"Ha, I don't even mention you, Tzuyu!" Mina says.
"Well, I-" Tzuyu can't say anything.
"Momo and Tzuyu are dating, really?" Nayeon smirks, "Uwu."
"No! I will never date this old woman," Tzuyu says.
"I- Yeah- I mean- She keeps teasing me. Why should I date her?" Momo adds.

"Okay, okay. Let me ask this one question," Nayeon calms us down, "Chaeyoung-a, from who you're getting the info about them dating? Be honest," she asks. She talks carelessly. Her cheeks are already so red. Nayeon is clearly drunk.
"Should I tell?" Chaeyoung asks Mina. The latter just shrugs her shoulders."It's from Sana," Chaeyoung finally says.
"I see... Is it true, Momo, Tzuyu? Tomorrow I can confirm it directly to Sana if she's lying," Nayeon says.

Momo and Tzuyu look at each other. Then, both of them whisper to each other.
"Ottokke... Sana unnie will know..." Tzuyu says.
"She must not know!" Momo says, "We have to keep pretending."
"So, we will say that we're dating? This is too far," Tzuyu says.

"I know, but it has to be done," Momo says.

"Okay, we confess. We are dating," Momo says.
"Y- Yeah..." Tzuyu adds.
"Alright, if that so..." Nayeon smirks hearing that, "If you guys really dating, now... Kiss!"
"Ehh???" Momo is surprised.
"Yeah, kiss. What's wrong? You guys have feelings for each other, right?" Nayeon says.
Momo and Tzuyu look at each other. They seem too hesitant to do it.
 

"Look, I can even do it Like this. Haeju, come here," Nayeon asks me to get closer with her hand gesture. Then she leans her head towards me and... Her lips touched mine! I'm so shocked, I'm not prepared for this.
"Chaeyoung, come here!" Nayeon also kisses Chaeyoung and Mina. 
"I can even kiss them casually like this because we're all just friends," Nayeon says non-sense, "If you two are really dating, that won't be hard, right?"

Now we look at Momo and Tzuyu. Both of them are looking at each other awkwardly. Momo's eyes are looking awkwardly at Tzuyu's eyes. They try to calm. Their heads start to get closer to each other. Tzuyu closes her eyes very tightly. We're so anticipating. We want them to kiss. Tzuyu and Momo get closer and closer and....

"I can't," Tzuyu says.
Momo breaths out in relief.
We're all so disappointed.

"Alright, I don't know if you two are really dating are not. But I'm gonna tell Jihyo about this. She will sort it out," Nayeon says.
"Oh no... Not Jihyo Unnie," Tzuyu says.
"Nayeon, please... We're really dating, I swear," Momo says, "No need to bring Jihyo into this."
"You guys are sus," Nayeon says.
"When will you tell Jihyo Unnie about this?" Tzuyu asks Nayeon.
"Ask goggle."

I can see guilty in Momo and Tzuyu's faces. 
"We're so screwed, Granny," Tzuyu says.

***

Today's weather is really good. The sun shines so bright outside that It comes into our room through the window. But that's not the vibe I get in this room right now. Momo, Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Sana look so serious right now.

"Alright. I got info from Nayeon that you two are dating? Is that true?" Jihyo asks Momo and Tzuyu straightforward.
"No, we're not," Momo confesses, "It's just a joke."
"A joke?" Jihyo questions her.
"Yeah, it was my idea," Tzuyu says.
"Alright. Please explain," Jihyo says assertively.
Tzuyu gulps. She starts her story, "This is all because of Sana unnie."
"Me???" Sana is confused.
"Yeah, because she likes to date everyone. I wonder if Momo unnie and I show some affection in front of them, what will be her response. I just wanna show her that being clingy and romantic to everyone is weird. That's not normal! That's why we do it," Tzuyu explains.
"That's why Tzuyu and I start faking dating in front of Sana," Momo adds, "We just wanna . And Sana is so easily tricked so it's funny for us two." 

"It's not funny! I'm so confused with you two!" Sana yells, "I care about you two. I really wish you two are dating because it will make me happy," she says.
"Alright, Sana, calm down," says Jihyo with her heavy and charismatic voice, "Now you two should apologize to Sana. It's because it's wrong to... Take advantage... of Sana's innocence. Understand?"
"Sorry, Sana Unnie..."
"Sorry, Sana... I will buy you meat later."
"Huh!" Sana crosses her arms in front of her chest, "I care about you two, you know? You two are my besties," she says.
"So, Sana, do you forgive them?" Jihyo asks.
"After they treat me meat later. Yes, I will forgive them," she says.
"Alright, that's good. But to be honest, Sana, try not to date everyone, okay? I think Momo and Tzuyu are jealous because of that. They also want some attention from you. As you said, both of them are your besties," Jihyo says.
"Okay, Jihyo, I get it......" Sana says.

Now everything has been sorted out. Everyone is relieved.
"Let's not do that again," Momo says to Tzuyu.
"Yeah, Granny. Good thing I didn't kiss you that night. I didn't wanna infected your old-virus," Tzuyu says.
"I'm not- Come here you !" Momo gets annoyed again.
"Haha! Imagine if I run, you won't catch me because you're too old," Tzuyu says.
"3..." Momo starts counting.
"Your bones are all so fragile already. Also, your liver must have been broken because of drinking too much," Tzuyu still continues.
"2..."
"Oh my gosh, your fossil can't even stand well. You're not even worth in Smithsonian."
"1...."
"Oops!" Tzuyu runs away out of the room. Momo hurriedly tries to catch her. Sana and Jihyo laugh looking at those two.

Those two are really the troublemakers of Twice, jinjja...