Haeju's Little Secret

10th Member

"Why do I choose you?"

One day on a peaceful afternoon, the sun shines brightly through the window of my room. It's so hot outside that people decide not to leave their room. The leaves on a tree are blown by the weak wind that doesn't make the weather feels less terrible. That's why I stay inside, with Twice's one and only Taurus member.
She is sitting on the floor. Chaeyoung avoids the sun by sitting on the side that the sun doesn't touch. It's a really hot day that we turn on the aircon at its lowest temperature. It's really hot outside so we decided to just chill inside the dorm. 
My new bestie is busy drawing, as usual, and I, myself, am continuing my fanfic. We're so focused on what we do that it's so quiet. Sometimes we say something random tho. The other one will respond afterward but mostly we're just so quiet. You know what? Deep inside, I know she's not ignoring me and she knows I'm not ignoring her. I like this... It's moderate when two persons having fun together by having a good conversation or doing some intense activities, but it's rare when we can just sit with someone without saying anything yet we still feel comfortable. At least, it's rare to meet someone makes me this comfortable. Chaeyoung is different.
"I wonder why..." Chaeyoung says as if she can read my mind. She can't be. She doesn't have some psychic ability like me, right?
"Uhh, why what?" I ask her to confirm what's on my mind.
"I feel comfortable with you but I can't find a specific reason. I wonder why, Haeju," she looks at me seriously with her small and cute face, waiting for an answer. There's this feeling that comes every time she looks at me in the eyes like that. I feel like she wants me. I feel like I'm special for her. My heart beats faster because of that. Oh, now I'm wondering as well. I understand what she's indirectly asking me. 
"...Is it because we have some in common? I wonder," I hear she's still talking.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I come back to my sense.
"Hhh..." she's annoyed because she thinks that I'm not listening. Chaeyoung repeats her question, "Why do I choose to be with you today, Ju? WHY DO I CHOOSE YOU?" She's so cute when she's mad. Oh my God, get a hold of yourself, Ju!
I smirk to hear her question. Not because of how cute she says it lol, but it's because I know the exact answer. "Ohh, the reason is more than we share something in common, Chaeyoung-a," I tell her.
"What do you mean?" 
"Hmm~ Should I tell you?" I look at the ceiling and pretend that I'm thinking.
"Haha... Tell me! I don't like to be hanged," she says.
"Should I tell youu~ It's a secret, Chaeyoung, mianhaeee~"
"What secret?!!" she sounds annoyed.
"So... Sorry, I can't. Hehe..." I say.
"Ohhh, C'mon! I hate you, Ju," she says.
"No, but seriously," I change my tone of voice. I look at her eyes and try to look very serious. "I really can't."
"Why?" she challenges me.
I take a moment to answer. I act annoying again. "Because it's a secreeet~ I wanna keep it a secret from you, so you will be curious about it and that makes you keep thinking about me. Hehe..."
"Ya!!!" she yells at me. She's smiling but I know she's kinda annoyed because of that.
But, seriously tho, I think I really shouldn't tell Chaeyoung about this. I'm still traumatic and I'm really done with ti. I'm sorry, Chaeyoung, I really can't tell you this secret...

 

 

 

...Because it's something that I've buried in the past.

I manage to change the topic and then after that, we focus back on our work. At some points, I think the aircon feels too cold. I'm freezing. So I take the remote and raise the temperature. Without knowing why I feel like my neck is tickling as if someone's touching it, but I just ignore it. After a few seconds, it's gone...
While typing my story, suddenly I hear someone says, "Sana and Tzuyu aren't meant to each other." 'Why does Chaeyoung sound kinda weird?' I ask myself. Her voice is soft and somehow feels like it's echoing. But what she says is more ridiculous than how she's heard.
"Why?!" I challenge her, "Satzu is cute. I like Satzu as a fanfic, they're easily romantic to write!" I say, kinda yelling. 
"GOSH!!! Haeju, I'm startled!" she sounds surprised with my sudden raised voice. "Who are you yelling to?"
"Huh?"
"Why are you yelling out of nowhere?" she asks me again.
"I... I yelled because you said something bad about Satzu," I tell her.
"I didn't say anything!" she says, kinda scared, "Did you hear a voice? Sorry, are you okay?"
"What? Really?!"
"Yes."
"You didn't hear anything?!"
"You shouldn't write anything about Sana."
"SHOW YOURSELF!" I shout to the air. Suddenly, the window is opened by itself. It sounds so loud and shocking. We're all so scared. The wind blows into our room and Chaeyoung runs closer to me.
She screams, "Haeju, aaaaa!!! What's thaaaat??!" she comes and hugs me out of fear.
"It's okay, Chaeyoung, calm down. I think it has left."
"What is happening, Haejuuuu???" she screams again.
"Calm down, Dear... I'm sorry that you have to experience this," I sigh. I look at her scared face, "I'm really sorry but I have another secret. This is a secret that I think I can tell you. The window that's opened by itself? It was a ghost, Chaeyoung. I heard her talk to me. I think it just came out of our room as I yelled at it."
"You mean... You just interacted with a ghost? That's your secret?"
"More less."
"Does anyone know about this?" she asks.
I pat her back to calm her down. "Yes, there is only one other member who knows about my ability."
"Who is it?" she looks at me, demanding another answer for me, hoping that I don't keep everything as a secret.  
"Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you this one. The member who knows about my psychic ability is......."

***

"Sanaaa, waiiiittt~" I throw my bag to the car's trunk as it's too heavy to bring. Sana, our driver today, is ready on the driver's seat. But she comes out of the car to check me. We're on the parking lot of Twice's dorm, getting ready for our planned trip to the mountain.
"Are you okay, Haeju-ya?" she asks with her unique high-pitched voice and caring tone.
"I'm okay... *pant* Sana-ya... *pant* Let's... *pant* Go..."
"Aww, let's just jump into the car. Thank you for accompanying me today, Dear."
"Sure, sure! This trip must be fun," I tell her.
"No one is available todaay~," she says, "The members all are busy!"
"It's okay, I'm happy to accompany you. It will be a 2-days 1-night trip, right?" I ask her.
"One day... Oh yes, 2-days 1-night,"
"Alright," I say before sitting on the front passenger seat and closes the door. "Let's go!"
She also gets in the car. "Oh right, I forget to tell you. I'm gonna pick up someone first. My friend will join us, is that okay for you?"
"Oo???" I'm surprised to hear that. Ugh, I'm more comfortable if it's only Sana. I'm bad at making a new friend. Why is she telling me this just now?! But I look at Sana's face. She smiles at me so brightly with her head is tilted to her right, begging me non-verbally. I guess she understands that I feel comfortable about it but probably this 'friend' is an important person for her. Sigh, what can I do if she already acts cute like that? How can I reject Sana's random wishes? I'm so weak for her.
I say yes and she's so happy about it.

"She's not a celebrity, Ju. An old friend from my trainee days. Please take care of her."
"What's her name?"
"Flower."
 

Sana and this friend promise to meet in her place. I thought Sana means her friend's house but when we go there, apparently is a public cemetery. What a weird place to meet, I think. There, I see a small girl with black long messy hair and a white dress standing beside the street. She's bringing a really classy handbag. Is that her? Sana's red car stops in front of her. She's kinda startled when she sees me on the front seat.
"Hi!" I greet her as she stands near my side. But then she looks at me weirdly, like I just said something wrong. Maybe she doesn't expect Sana brings a friend as well, just like me.
Sana stops her car and gets out to her. Sana acts so excitedly with her old friend. Bubbly and clingy, as usual. She looks happy to see Sana. But then she pulls her away from the car. I guess they're talking about me because while they're talking, sometimes they peek at me.
"Ahn Haeju, right?" she walks to me after talking to Sana. She offers me a handshake. I get out of the car although it's so hot outside. I grab her hand. It's really cold! "Hello. My name is Kkochi. Hwa Kkochi. Nice to meet you," she talks flatly. She talks like a robot. No expression and tone whatsoever. But she looks kinda pretty. 
"Hi~ Kkochi?" I confirm what I hear. I need to do this because I'm really bad to remember new people's name.
"Yes," she answers shortly.
"Okay, Kkochi, my name is Ahn Haeju. You can call me Haeju," I tell her before smiling.
"Aww, my two best friends meet each other!" Sana screams on the background.
"Sana, let's get in! It's so hot here," Kkochi commands her, not just verbally but with some hand gestures as well, makes her look dominant over us.
"Kkochi, please sit here," I take my purse from the front seat and move to the back seat. "You can sit-" she doesn't listen to me and just sits there right away. Kinda rude. Maybe she's that kind of person. Oh, okayyy... 

"Kkochiii~ Omona! It's been a long time and you're still as pretty as when the last time we met," Sana says.
"No, I'm not. You're prettier, Sana, the one's complimented answers.
"Aww, no you~" she slaps Kkochi on the shoulder.
"You're now good at wearing make-ups. I guess because you're a celebrity now," Kkochi answers.
"Haha... I know right! I was so bad back then."
"And you were so chubby. Oh Lord, do you remember those days?"
"I remember we used to go to some random places together! You always saved me from the boredom," Sana says, "Haeju-ya, Kkochi used to like to take me to different places, like Korean's historic sites, a waterfall, random music concerts... She helped to get to know the different sides of Korea. It was always fun to travel with her. Right, Kkochi-ya?"
"It was always tiring when I traveled with you, haha!" she answers.
"Ang~ Was I tiresome for youuu? I won't be like that anymore then," Sana catches her friend's left hand and holds it, "Anything for you. Hihi!" Sana giggles while pulling her hand up and shaking it playfully. I see Kkochi smirks because of that.

"Sana, watch out!" Kkochi screams all of sudden. There's a bike in front of us that Sana almost hits. Fortunately, Sana manages to avoid it. It's so scary for a moment that then both of them laughing out of shock. 
"Sana, are you okay?! Haeju?" Kkochi says while still laughing.
"I'm good," I answer her.
"Still clumsy like before, huh?" Kkochi speaks to Sana.
"I guess people shouldn't give Sana a car. Hihi!" Sana talks with first person's point of view, "She can kill us all! Sorry, Kkochi, Ju."
"It's okay..." I say.
"You might be able to kill Haeju, Sana, but you can't kill me," Kkochi says.
"Why?"
"Because I'm already dead," Kkochi says.
"What?!" I say spontaneously, doesn't understand what she means.
"...On the inside?" Sana guesses.
"Hahaha..." Kkochi laughs to hear that. Sana laughs along.
"Hihihi..."
"What a dark joke," I say. I'm amazed with her taste of joke. She must be a smart person. I think this girl is kinda blunt but actually very caring. She is kinda emotionless sometimes, hard to get, and... Savage? Hmm, she reminds me of Tzuyu. Ohh I guess that's why Sana likes Tzuyu. Now I know Sana's type. "Kkochi?" I call her name, try to interact to her.
"Yes, Haeju?" she answers me, sounds more friendly this time.
"I like your name," I tell her, "Yeppeo."
She turns around, looks at me and smiles. "Thank you," she says. At that moment, I realize that Kkochi looks so beautiful and, I don't know why but, comforting. She makes me feel safe around her. 'I guess I shouldn't worry about her," I tell myself. I smile back to her and after that three of us start to talk a lot more. 

We arrive!
It's so fun that three of us are having a good time together. We laugh at each other jokes and discuss many things. We feel tired as soon as we get a villa to stay, so we just have a cup of tea in front of a beautiful view of the mountain on the balcony of our villa until thesky gets dark.
After taking a very satisfying shower, I don't come back to them right away. I want Sana and Kkochi to have their time without me. They must be missing each other after not meeting for a long time. Without they know it, I hide and watch them from the afar. I see both of their backs, Sana is resting her head on Kkochi's shoulder. Looks so sweet.
"Sana, I'm happy," Kkochi tells her a really basic emotion that a person can feel. She sounds innocent, probably because she hangs out with Sana for too long. "It's so beautiful up here," she says again.
"Yas!!! It's indeed beautiful. I'm glad that I bring you two here. It's really a good place," Sana answers.
"I guess you know good places more than I do now," Kkochi says.
"Hehe, I am! I learn from the master."
"You're a good pupil," Kkochi is tapping Sana's head.
Sana then gets up and, still sitting, make a bow to Kkochi. "Kamsahamnida! Seonsaengnim!" she acts like an actor from a historical movie. After that, both of them laugh together again. Somehow, look at them happy like that makes me happy.

Sana comes back to her chair and looks at the back. I hide my head behind the couch immediately, not letting her to know that I'm stalking them. "Where's Haeju?" I hear Sana asks.
"Doesn't she usually take a shower this long?" 
"She... She does she does! But I'm worried..."
"Should we check her?" Kkochi suggests. Oh my God, I hope they aren't gonna do that. Should I come back to the bathroom right now???
"Nah, maybe she's just enjoying it. I don't wanna rush her," Sana finally says. I feel relieved. Phew! 
"Yeah, let Haeju enjoys her holidaY. By the way, she's a really nice girl. I can feel it," Kkochi confesses.
"She's more friendly if you have been closed with her, you know! Please give her a chance," Sana says.
"Sure, I'll do. She makes me feel comfortable around her."
"Oh yeah? Haeju is like that. I feel the same."
My heart is beating to listen to them. Until this time, I'm still amazed when I find someone who wants to be my friend. Sometimes I feel like I supposed to fight alone in this world, but people keep proving that I'm wrong. I'm so touched because of listening to them but I need to hold it because I shouldn't make any voice. I'm hiding!

After the situation is safe, I peek at them again. Sana is still laying her head on Kkochi. "Mm, I need you to tell you something," Kkochi says in the middle of the silence.
"Yes~?" Sana answers her in a bubbly way.
"Ehm, as I've told you... I'm happy right now. I, I feel grateful to be with you here. It's been a long time and you're still opened to me. My life has been hard and lonely, Sana. People are hating each other out there and I'm not the best person if it's about showing people that I care about them. Because of that, I make an intentional gap between me and them. I feel left out. Loneliness is hard. Guilty is hurting. That's why having you here means a lot for me," she says, "Ugh, I'm really sorry, Sana, if I'm saying stupid things."
"Aww~ Don't be! You're welcome, Love." I see Sana hugs Kkochi.
"I'm sorry, Sana... I'm sorry, Sana," Kkochi says while hugging Sana. I can hear the trembling in her voice. I think she means it deeply. Something falls from the edge from my eyes.
Sana releases the hug and looks at Kkochi's eyes deeply. She smiles widely, cheerfully. "Kkochi?"
"Yes?"
"May I kiss you?" Sana asks straight-forwardly. She tilts her head unconsciously as she's waiting for the answer. From that, you know that she's being ambitious.
"Sure," Kkochi answers shortly. 
Both of them close their eyes and then lean forward. Gently, one puts her lips on the others. Kkochi's hands are holding Sana's shoulders, giving all of her trust to her partner. And Sana puts her hands on Kkochi's waist, building up the vibe but making it comfortable at the same time. I see they open their eyes for a while, but then continue the kiss even deeper. I hide behind the couch, letting them enjoy their moment. It gets darker outside. Uww, it's supposed to be cold on the mountain. Not hot like this!!?

I don't know why, but a person comes into my mind. I decided to text her, not because of the situation but I think I just miss her. I take my phone and, oh look! Who's on my phone's wallpaper?

***

Haeju...?

Haeju??

Haeju!!!

Haeju... Do you ever feel so happy that you want to jump out of your seat and explode? Do you ever feel so peaceful like an ocean can drown you down deep, deep, very deep to the dead city under the sea? Jump, Haeju, jump! Chaeyoung, what are you doing here? Help me, help me!
Don't pull my hand, help me...

I jump out of my bed in the middle night. I pant. I'm shocked! My mind is a mess for a few moments. Sana and Kkochi are sleeping beside me. I try not to wake them up while I'm coming out of the room and run to get a glass of water from the refrigerator. I take one and let the freezing fluid flows through my throat. "Phew, what a nightmare!" I talk to myself. Everything gets to be clearer after that. I try to control my breath that has been panting from a while ago. I let me just standing there and calming myself so I don't get panic. "Haeju... Haeju... Calm down, Haeju," I suggest myself.

I wonder what people do when they have a nightmare? Are they as panic as me? 

I touch my own chest. "I'm drowned by my own sweat. I know I just had a panic attack, but is it impossible to get sweating in a cold temperature on the mountain like this? Hmm, a warm shower would be nice at this moment..." I wanna take my phone but it's in the room. I really don't want to wake anyone so... "Forget it!" I decided to take a bath right away.

After another shower (already twice a day, at this point I might get sick after the trip), I come back to the room to continue sleeping. When I pass the glass door that leads to the balcony, I see a girl in a white dress standing alone why holding the bars. It's all dark there but it seems like she's enjoying the view. The wind blows her long wavy hair and for a second I see her smiling (although it's impossible to see that because I stand so far from her). I wonder why Kkochi's there. Do I wake her up? There's this feeling that telling me it's dangerous to approach her, I don't know why. I don't know if I should trust my hunch but in the end, I do it anyway. I slide the door and walk to her. But then, surprisingly she calls my name without turning her head as if she can sense me.
"Haeju-ssi, please come here. There's something that I wanna tell," she asks me.
I walk and stand beside her. "Kkochi... Do I wake you up?"
"No..."
"-I'm sorry, Kkochi. I'm really sorry," I say again.
"Don't worry, Haeju," she looks at me and smiles. Again. The same comforting smile that I saw in the car. The moment that I knew that she was a nice person.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask her.
"I'm sure you forget that we've met before," she says.
"Oh? I... I'm sorry, I'm really bad at remembering people. Did we meet in a Twice event? I'm really sorry I-"
"No," she cuts me, "We met at your dorm."
"Oh? We did?"
"Haeju, I have a secret that I wanna tell you. I know I can trust you. Hanging out with you today makes me sure of it. I can trust you, can't I?" she changes her position and looks at me in the eyes.
"Sure, Kkochi. I won't tell anyone I promise," I tell her certainly.
"You can tell Sana about this later, but anyway..." suddenly, Kkochi grabs one of my hand that's hanging on the safety fence. I'm so surprised because her hand is so cold. I almost pull out my hand instinctively. Her hands are as cold as her hand when the first time we did a hand shake. I look at her worriedly.

"Do you ever wonder why my hands are always freezing like this? You felt it, didn't you, back in Seoul?"
"Yes, Kkochi. Are you sick?"
"No, silly, I'm dead."
"Huh? Huh..?" I don't know what to say. I'm not sure with what I just heard, I hope she repeats what she just said and I misheard it.
"Haeju, find my pulse," she tells me. I'm startled for a second but then immediately do what she says. I try hard to find it on the area under her thumb, but it's nothing. I can't find it. I'm so speechless. "You won't find anything," I look at her face. She looks calm in front of me who are shocked by what I just realized.
"You... You..."
"Yeah, I'm dead, Haeju. I'm a ghost.."

"That's my little secret."

I calm myself down and try to act normal. I don't want her to be freaked out. I want her to know that I can accept her condition so she shouldn't worry about it, including the fact that I'm talking to a dead peson. The problem is I still don't know what to do tho. "Why are you here?" ends up becomes the only question that can come out of my mouth.
"Sana," she answers hesitantly.
"Sana?"
"Sana is my best friend, Haeju," she says, "She's the last person I wanna meet before I leave," her voice starts trembling," She, my dear, is the most amazing person I've ever meet in the world. She is so nice that she's the only one who can make me feel loved this much. Her existence means a lot for me."
I listen to her explanation carefully. I know that she really means what she says, I can feel that.
"You know her, right? Sana is always clingy and cheerful. Haha..." Kkochi laughs heavily while looking away, remembering all her memories about her, "No wonder why I love her. Usually, I was also the one who expresses my feelings by being clingy to my friends but sadly I got no return. They said I that I had a cold or scary aura when I didn't smile. Well, I kept telling them that this is my neutral face. The problem is if I smile, the cold turns into the opposite. Very weird right??? I feel like I have two sides of impressions. It doesn't make me feel comfortable."
I think I can relate to what she tells me. I used to be so afraid to people because usually, I appeared so mysteriously when deep inside I knew that I was kinda clingy and so positive inside. It's just weird when I couldn't become my true self in front of people.
"I REALLY care for someone that I love," she continues, "That's just how I am. And one day, I wanted to feel how was it being loved by someone like me. I wonder what does it feel like? There was no give and take. I used to be the one who always gave.
At that moment, Sana came into my life. When I felt that no one only cared about theirself, Sana asked me how did I feel every morning. When I thought that I was too scary to people, Sana always looked for me to play around. She was nice to everyone but so was to me. She made me feel special, Ju. It wasn't hard for us to be closed after that. I was so depended to her. She meant a lot to me..." Kkochi takes my hands and says, "Please take care of her, would you?"

I see a tear drops from the edge of her eyes. Her grip is so weak. I look at her and I feel like her body starts to disappear. I still can't believe that this girl in front of me can leave this world anytime soon and I'm holding her hands for the last time. "It's hard for your soul to leave this world without meeting her for the last time, isn't it?" I ask her with my trembling voice, at first, but then I start to cry along. "Huuu... Kkochi, please don't feel lonely again after thiiiss, huu... Always believes that Sana cares about you. I care about you too. We... We are now friends, right? Please don't go huuuu......"
"I can't Haeju, my time is over."
"I can't do anything, I'm sorryyyyy.....!"
Kkochi hugs me for the last time. Weirdly, I barely can't feel her body. "You've heard my story, Haeju. You are accompanying for in my last time. I don't know why I am being so open to you, Haeju... Maybe because I got no friends or family members to say this pathetic story... Being alone is hard. I want to open up without getting judged... Well, we don't know each other so I got the courage to tell this to you. And why do I chose you, Haeju?"
"Why do I choose you?"
"Why do I choose you? Because I can feel that you know all about this..." 

She takes her time before starts speaking again. "If I really bother you I'm really really sorry....."
"No, Kkochi, nooo... It's okay!"
"You're a good person, Haeju. I know I can trust Sana to you," she says weakly.
"Yeah..." I wipe my tears and calm myself down a little bit to say, "Goodbye, Kkochi..."
She giggles, "See you again, Haeju..."
"Take care of yourself!"
"You too!"
"I love you, Kkochi!"
"..."

That's it.
I can't hear anything. I can't feel anything. Her body disappears to the thin air. Like magic, Kkochi's gone as if she's never there. My knees go weak that makes me fall to the ground. I cry so hard that I don't care about anything anymore. Sana is woken up because that and she runs to me. "Jujuuuu, what happens???"
I hug Sana and cries, " Kkochi... Kkochi..."
"What happens to her??? Where's Kkochi?" Sana looks around to find her. I remember that it will be hard for her to accept the situation. I take a deep breath and try so hard to stop crying. I need to be stronger for Sana. This will be the hardest part: Telling her that her best friend is dead.
"She... She's okay, Sana. I'm okay, I'm sorry." I get up and leads her to the couch inside the house. 
"Did both of you just fight? Haeju, calm down, I'm here..." she tries to calm me down. So kind of her. Sana is too nice. But now it's the time to deliver the bad news.
"Sana, do you remember my little secret about me being able to see a ghost?" I ask her.
"Yes..?"
I gulp. "Let me tell you another secret......."

***

Sana cried all night.
I accompanied her last night telling the stories about her and Kkochi. I feel so bad that my soft-hearted Sana has to feel a huge loss like this. Sana remembers everything about Kkochi, from how she loves dogs, playing piano, and a perfume that smells like a candy. Sana loves her so much that she told me all her adventures with Kkochi that night. It was a really mentally tired night for both of us.

We leave in the afternoon. We decided to visit where she's buried. Sana has Kkochi's mom's number so she calls her and tells everything about last night. She tells her that Kkochi is fine. I also talk to Kkochi's mom about it as I was the one who was with Kkochi on her last time. They say Kkochi had a car accident a few days ago. Everyone is mourning about her leaving, including all her family and friends. Apparently, Kkochi is loved by many people until her last time, Including Sana and me. I hope her soul rests in peace now. Today I learn that it's important to tell people that you care about them. I admire Sana because she can do that on daily basis. It's not easy. Maybe because her heart is so soft that she's able to do that. Me too, I want people that I care how much I love about them. Before it's too late.....

"Why do I choose you?"

A familiar question comes into my head. 'Who did ask me this again?' I try to remember. Ah......
"Sana, do you know Kkochi's birth date?" I ask Sana who's driving us home.
"Sure," she says before revealing the date. Ohh, as expected! Kkochi is a Taurus, same like Chaeyoung. And she asked the same question that Chaeyoung asked before. This is destiny. My heart tells me to text her right away. It's right, there's something important I need to tell...

Me: Chaeyoung, I'm coming home!
Chaeyoung: Take care... How's your trip?
Me: It's really something. Kinda sad tho :( But not in a bad way. I'm gonna tell you everything about it as soon as we meet >.<
Chaeyoung: I can't wait.

Me: Do you remember when I told you that I had a little secret?
Chaeyoung: Yes
Me: I'm gonna reveal it now. My secret is I always have a "thing" with people with Taurus sign. I don't do this on purpose but every time I had a crush on someone, somehow their sign is always Taurus. You asked me before "Why do you choose me". I have this curse, Chaeyoung. I'm attracting and attracted to Taurus. 
It's Taurus and always Taurus strangely. I'm sick of it, honestly :') 
But I can't deny that this time another Taurus steals my heart. I tried to ignore my feelings but I couldn't. This is real.
That Taurus is you... 

After that, Chaeyoung doesn't reply me right away. I don't know if she's busy or probably I shouldn't tell her that. Maybe I scare her, I hope I don't. Chaeyoung needs to know that my feeling to her has been there for a long time. I just keep denying it because she's a Taurus. But now, after meeting Kkochi, I know that I shouldn't be hesitant to show my love for people, Because Chaeyoung is- Oh, my phone rings!

Chaeyoung: We should meet.
She replies. Really short. Is she angry at me? 

Me: Sure... I'll be home in 2-3 hours.
Chaeyoung: Haeju, thank you for confessing your feeling. I always know there's something unspoken between us. But regardless what our zodiac signs say, ily 

I don't know that a text can simply make me a person sooo happy. Maybe this is what Kkochi felt every time Sana was around her. It's indeed a good thing, to be honest with what you feel. I'm so happy that I wanna tell everyone about it. But for now, let it be a little secret only between us. Ohh, I'm so happy that I don't know what to reply!

 

 

 

Me: ilyt ❤ ❤ ❤



(a/n) Phew, finally! >.<
Happy Halloween, guys! Finally, I can complete this chapter. Thank you @Sanake Potter for requesting (and inspiring!) this script. I'm always glad to know if anyone enjoys my fanfic <3 

  • This is not the first time I use 'Little Secret' in the title. Remember the other two? I like this sub-theme, maybe because I always love mystery. I'd be happy if you wanna check the other 'Little Secret' stories. Just click on the titles belowww~~ :D
    1. Mina's Little Secret (chapter 13)
    Mina showed Haeju about her secret account in an online forum about Twice. Her secret was that she had a boyfriend, a Once, from that forum and they were going to meet each other! What weird was... Haeju felt that she was watched by Chaeyoung these days. Did she know about Mina's secret and would she report her to the Twice staff team? 
    2. Sana's Little Secret (chapter 26) 
    One day, out of nowhere, Sana asked Haeju to meet her in the candy store in front of the dorm without telling anyone. She, again randomly, asked Haeju to go somewhere and pretended as her girlfriend! What was her up to and what will Haeju discover this time? 
  • By the way, that random scene about Haeju having a nightmare was written when I just woke up and had my own nightmare. Yeah, based on a true story :p

Guys, see you in the next chapter! Next chapter will be the of season 4. I hope we can go through this together. Fighting!!! :) :) :)