10 Minutes [THE FEELS Comeback Special - Part 9]

10th Member

The day has come.

I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. "I'm not going inside there without Sana," I tell myself. I keep checking my watch. Sana said that she was already close. But that was 10 minutes ago! I've worn my best dress and she makes me standing like this? She's not dumping me, right? Just where is she, oh my gosh?!

Well, I'm not the one who's waiting for her partner outside. I'm kinda early anyway, so I guess, I need to calm my down. "This is a special day, Haeju. Just enjoy it," I tell myself.

Unexpectedly, I see someone familiar approaching me. I can't believe she's here, "Hey, Haeju!"
"JEONGYEON!!! OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT COMING!" I scream.
"Hahaha... Chill," she laughs.
"Why- Why tho? Why not telling me??? Omg, are you coming here alone?"
"Of course not," somebody answers me before Jeongyeon almost does. A girl is approaching us.
"Hirai Momo?" I'm stunned, "Wait, you don't say-" 
Momo arrives and circles her arm on Jeongyeon's, "Yes, Haeju, I'm her prom date," Momo says.
"What?!"
"Yeah, sorry?" Jeongyeon says. Before I can even ask something, she starts to explain, "Well, actually I lied when I said I wasn't coming. Momo asked me to go. I knew you were gonna ask me to go with you, as a best friend, which is ridiculous to me because I know you have so many fans, Haeju. Anyway, that's why I told Momo to keep this a secret because I don't want you to think that I chose someone else over my best friend. I just want you to attend this event with an actual date, Haeju. Not me," she says, "And I assume you're here with a date. Wait, are you?"
"No, I come alone," I told her shortly.
"OH MY MOTHER FATHER GOD, FOR REAL HAEJU????" Jeongyeon screams. I look at her shocking experience and laugh.
"Hahahahaha... No, silly. I've found myself a date. Got you! Hehe," I say.
"Hahh... You really got me there."
"That's for not telling me your plan, pabo!" I give her a soft punch.
"Hehehe... Sorry once again. Well, I can't wait who you're going with but I think I will bring Momo inside. If that's okay for you?" Jeongyeon asks for my permission.
"Yeah, sure! Enjoy the party, guys. I'm happy for you both. Especially, for you Jeongyeon. Momo, if this girl ruins your night, just punches her in the gut okay?" I say.
"Haha, I probably will," Momo answers.
"Wait, what?" Jeongyeon is surprised. That lovey-dovey is arguing as they're entering the building.

 

Another 10 minutes pass and Sana hasn't arrived yet. I have met Mina and Chaeyoung just now. It was so nice that they said hi. Both of them were so nice and friendly.

When I'm not looking, another couple is approaching me. Oh, Park Jihyo and Im Nayeon!
"Good evening!" Jihyo greets me.
"Good evening, Haeju," Nayeon says.
"Oh, hi guys. You look cute tonight," I say.
"Thank you," Nayeon says, "You look so wonderful tonight, girl."
"Ahh... Stop it. Hahaha..."
"Hahaha...."
"You're right, Jihyo, she's pretty," Nayeon says.
"I know right. She was really really cute when she asked me to go to the prom night," Jihyo answers.
"Wait, you're telling her?" I'm a little bit surprised.
"Ohh, she talks a LOT about you," Nayeon says, "She insists that I should meet you too."
"Ah, really... Well, that's kinda embarrassing," I say.
"It's not, Haeju. It was my honor that you asked me," Jihyo says.
"Well, I'm really a fan of you both. Although I never talk to you guys in class, I admire you guys. You- You look like a type of person that's fun to be friend with," I tell them.
"It's settled then. After this night, we need to talk more in class," Nayeon says.
"I can't disagree on that," Jihyo says.
"Hehe... I'm so happy to hear that, guys. Anyway, I don't want to hold you guys any longer outside here. You two should get inside," I say.
"Aren't you coming, Haeju?" Nayeon asks.
"She must be waiting for her date," Jihyo answers.
"How dare someone lets Haeju standing here, whoever that is. You should give her a lesson a little bit, Haeju," Nayeon says.
"Hahaha..."
"Okay, we're going in, Ju. See you inside!"
"See you, guys!" I tell them.

Now, where's my date?