Haemi Gaemi?

10th Member

I've told everyone to drop the formality in front of me. I don't really like to be the oldest person in a group. I don't know why, I'm just not the protector type. I'm not really caring as well. I don't like to be seen as an unnie.
By the way, I like to be a part of a group so much! Probably it's because it's Twice that it's fun, but I used to be a loner that it's weird to feel like this. As our schedule gets tighter and I feel exhausted a little bit these days, my introvert side comes back. Suddenly, I really enjoy it when I'm apart from the members. Even from Tzuyu or Mina. Or from anyone, actually. Also, I stay away from other people like the staffs that we meet at work, or from the other celebrities. I realize this change when I see the other members, let's say Nayeon or Sana, talks to those people casually. In the same time, I can't even say a word to them. My mouth is so closed in front of the other people. I feel like every stranger should stay as a stranger. I just want to be alone..........
"Is it wrong to feel like this?" I ask Mina when I'm telling her about what I think.
"Hmm, it's not wrong. I can relate what you feel, Ju."
"I hope so... I just don't want to mess up things."
"You're not. I think it's okay to isolate our self sometimes. At least you're not in a depression state, are you?"
"No no, I'm not sad or depressed. Just... Yeah, like what I say... Want to be alone. I tell her.
"Mhm, I understand," she answers.
I get up and stretch my arms. "Aahhh... I feel so lucky to have you with me here right now," I tell her, "Isolating myself accompanied by you is fun, apparently! Hehe..."
"Your definition of 'fun' is kinda absurd," She giggles.
"Mina! Watch out!!!" I scream all of sudden as I see her hand almost squishes a little ant with her hand.
"Ehh... What, where?"
"There."
"Oh, it's just a gaemi (ant)."
"Don't kill her," I tell her.
"Oops, okay......" she says. It's quiet for a while until she looks at me and smiles. "You sound better now, Ju. What do you feel right now?"
"So much better! Haha... Extrovert Haeju is baaack~"
"Haha..."
"We're both quiet, but I feel much more energized when there are people around me. I hate being alone. That's why I see myself as an extrovert. Hmm... And you're an introvert, aren't you?"
"I am."
"The introvert x a weird-uhh-quiet extrovert girl..."
"Haha... I guess, good luck with the new you~" She says.
"How should we call our self, Mina? Mi... Miju?" I ask her.
"Ehh?"
"Mi... Hae? Haemi? Oh, Haemi!!!?"
"Uhh... Haemi sounds cute," she says.
"Haemi gaemi. Cute like a little ant~"
"Ju..." 
"I wanna beat the popularity of Michaeng, Mimo, Minayeon, Mitzu, or any of your ships. Hehe..."
"Ehhh????" She sounds so shocked hearing that but doesn't reject the idea. I don't tell her that my cheeks get warm a little bit. Anyway, after that, we laugh together at my randomness.

Ohhh, somehow it's so fun to be with her! I'm genuinely happy right now.


(a/n) I think Haeju is an introvert lol... What do you guys think?
By the way, I'm preparing something to celebrate 500 subs >.< I hope I can finish it well, bubt don't expect too much tho. Wish me luck :(:(:(:*