Mystery Allure [THE FEELS Comeback Special - Part 7]

10th Member

I walk straight to the class.

On the way there, I'm thinking who else should I choose for my prom date? Even Im Nayeon is not available. All the names in my list are already crossed. Gosh... Should I go alone? No, from what I foresee, the future will be in danger if- Ouch!

Someone just hits me while she's opening the restroom door. It's Son Chaeyoung!
"Oh my, I'm sorry. I must be spacing out," I say.
"It's okay. Ahn Haeju, right?" she asks.
"Yeah, it's me. We're in the same class," I tell her.
"I know. Just wanna say that you're pretty," she says, surprisingly, sweetly, with a smile on her face.
"Eh, thank you. You're pretty too."
"You really got a unique vibe. Divine vibe. It feels like a mystery allure, gotta get to know you more! Ahh, so inspiring," she tells me out of blue.
"Inspiring?"
"Yeah, for my drawing, " she says.
"Aaah... Drawing! Of course."
"Yeah, drawing."
"I also like you, Chaeyoung," I say.
"EH, SORRY?"
"I really should've asked you sooner but I know you're going with Mina to the prom," I tell her.
"Ah that... Ow, I don't know you were going to ask me. True, you should've asked me. But how do you know I'm going with Mina?"
"Mina told me."
"Hmm, okay....... We should talk more, Haeju, but unfortunately, I shall go now," she tells me.
"Yeah, we should! Nice to meet you too, Chaeyoung-ssi," I say before we're parting away.
"See you!" she says.

"Gosh, how can she call me pretty?! She's obviously prettier," I mumble alone.
"What?" apparently she still can hear me. Panic, I say nothing and quickly enter the restroom and close the door.