Lightning Straight to My Heart [THE FEELS Comeback Special - Part 10]

10th Member

People are coming. Most of them with their own dates. Gays, lesbians, straights, crossed race, everyone is here. There's a bunch of loud guys in a black suit, I don't think they're not bringing any dates tonight. But I'm glad that they decide to just enjoy the party. I also see Kim Dahyun with a guy entering the building. I start feeling restless now. I'm the one who's still waiting outside.

From afar I see a tall girl in a really beautiful dress. She's taller than the rest of the crowd. I didn't know who it was first until I realize it's the girl that has been in my mind for the past few days. Should I approach her?

"Tzuyu," I call her name as I'm running towards her.
She turns her head and is kinda stunned to see me," Haeju."
"Hi! Umm... Good evening. You look so beautiful tonight," I tell her.
"You look beautiful too, Haeju, as usual," she says with a flat tone.
"Look, about that day before in the restroom... I just want to say I'm sorry," I tell her. She's listening carefully, " I realized that you were crying back then. It's been bothering me since- but it's okay- I just feel guilty because I figure out I think you have a crush on Sana. I really don't mean to take it from you, or from anyone. I don't know if it's right to say this but I'm really really sorry, Tzuyu. I must have made you felt uncomfortable that day. I'm sorry," I say.

There's a silence between us after that. 

"It's not like that," Tzuyu says.
"Oh?"
"I don't have a crush on Sana..."
"So?"
"Forget it, Haeju. It's not a big deal. I just wish you have a good time tonight with her," she says.
"Wait, that's it? No, there must be something. Are you in hurry? Is your date already inside?" I ask her.
"I come here alone," she tells me.
"Ehh? No way!"
"Yes."
"So, what is it? You know what. You get my attention. So what's the intention? Tell me, Tzuyu, what's the deal?" I ask.
"Haeju, I don't wanna ruin my makeup but," she takes one of my hands. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before she says, "It's you. I have a crush on you.
I'm shocked. Lightning straight into my heart, "I'm speechless," I tell her.
"Yeah, I like you, silly. It's always you," she says.
Then I say something that everyone has been telling me these past few days. The signs from the universe that I should listen to.
"I really hope you've asked me earlier," I say. Ohh, I'm so stupid for not foreseeing this. 
Tzuyu smiles. This is the first time I see her smiling, "It's okay. Anyway, enjoy your night with Sana. I know she's the best for you. She's pretty and genuine. I'm sure she really likes you too," she says before leaving the scene.

That's the first time I see her smiling......

As I'm blankly staring at the door that she just walked in a while ago, Sana calls my name from afar. She arrives and is saying something but I'm not focused.
"Haeju, are you okay? Wait, are you crying?!" she sounds surprised.
"You... you..." I can hear my own voice shaking.
"Yes?"
"You're so late! Where the hell have you been???"
"Traffic, Haeju....."
"Shut up! I miss you. Huuuuu........." I break into tears. Sana quickly hugs me. I'm crying on her shoulder.