Blonde White Hair

10th Member

Nayeon is not in the dorm so Chaeyoung and I borrow her dog, Kookeu, to play with. But unfortunately, it runs away. Ottokkaeee~
Right after we decide not to tell Nayeon, she calls us. "Ya! What do you do with Kookeu?!" she yells at us through the phone.
"Ho... How do you know, Unnie?" Chaeyoung asks her.
"Someone calls my phone. Kookeu is in her house right now," she answers. "I put my number on Kookeu's name tag. Now I will send you this person's address. Go get it, okay?"
"We get it, Nayeon, mianhae~, " I say before immediately disconnect the call. "Manghetta..."
"That's kinda rude..."
"I don't care. That's how you treat a Virgo/Leo."
"What?" 
"Talking about her sign. Both of your signs are earth type. Your moon is Leo as well, same as Nayeon. Have I told you what 'moon' means?" I ask Chaeyoung.
"I don't think so, Ju... Anyway, we're lucky that Nayeon unnie puts her number on Kookeu's tag," Chaeyoung says.
"I know right! Oh my God, I feel sooo guilty. I know I don't get along with animals. I shouldn't play with them anymore. It even appears on my reading this morning," I say while recalling the tarot reading that I did this morning for myself. "Ahh... So, this is what that card meant. Sigh, this is all my fault!"
"Haeju, don't you think you should leave that kind of thing? It's not your fault alone. Mine as well, Keep calm, okay?" Chaeyoung tells me,"At least, the dog is safe..."
"You're right, Chaeyoung-a..."
After that, my phone vibrates. Nayeon sends me the address of her dog's founder. It's not that far from here. "Sigh, let's go, Chaeyoung-a!"
"Let's go..!"

From the outside, it looks like a minimalist house.
The fence is white, so it's wall and floor. We let our self in and knock on the front door. "Excuse me..." Chaeyoung says.
"Waiiittt...!"  we hear a voice from the inside of the house. She must have waited for us. After a few seconds, the door is opened. We see a girl around our age bringing Kkukku in her arms. Her hair is white blonde and she's wearing a long white dress. is opened widely as soon as she sees us. "Ehm, give me a minute," she says before closing the door again. Chaeyoung and I look at each other. We don't see that coming.

That girl reopens the door.
"KOOKEU!!!" Chaeyoung screams.
"Hi! You must be the owner of this... Ohh, who am I kidding? Ahn Haeju and Son Chaeyoung, I'm a fan of yours!" she says it excitingly. "I... Is this your dog? Oh, was that your number that I texted before???"
"No... That's Nayeon's number. Please do us a favor not to spread it," I say, trying to be polite. We have to be careful with people, although if she's a Once. Well, actually, I know Nayeon will change her number after this anyway. I'm sure it's not her main number.
"Sure! You can trust me," she looks happy about it. "Here's your dog. I... I found it in my backyard."
"Hi, Kookeu~" Chaeyoung receives it carefully. "Thank you so much for returning this. We owe you big. This is Nayeon unnie's favorite dog. We're so doomed without you."
"You're welcome!~ It's my honor to help you, guys."
"Yeah, thank you so much!" I say, "It's very nice of you. Now, if you excuse me-"
"NO, this means a lot to us! Please, let us return you a favor," Chaeyoung says.

Wait, what?

"It's nothing, guys..." she answers.
"It's okay, we insist," Chaeyoung says again. "Anything!"
I look at her and then to this stranger, keeping a poker face. I take a peek at her house a little bit and it's all white inside. Even the couch and all the furniture. "Okayyy..." she says before smirking. "Ohh, you guys gonna regret it! Hehehe..."

***

"We're doing this for free?!" I say while looking in the mirror in my room, fixing my dress.
"Hwahaha... You wanna be paid?" Chaeyoung asks me back. Tzuyu, my lovely Gemini dongsaeng, is helping her with her makeup.
"I get it, Ju, I'll treat you later," Nayeon says, "Just forgive me but I can't go with you both. I'm really tired tonight."
"Now we're talking."
"Nayeon unnie is not tired, she's just too lazy," Tzuyu says. Wow, that Gemini-Mercury on Cancer mouth! Scary,

I don't know what's happening behind me after that, but there's a long pause there. Virgo vs Gemini? Kekeke...

"But this is fun, right? We never go to Once's birthday before. Not like exclusively like this," Chaeyoung says. "It won't be hard, anyway, Ju. We will just go there, eat-"
"Where is the present again?" I ask.
"It's here," Nayeon answers me. "What is this?"
"Ask Chaeyoung."
"So, I texted that girl and she said that her friend was a fan of Sana, so I put a Sana-related Twice merchandise there."
"Is Sana coming?"
"Sana is in Japan."
"I have her voice recorded tho. Saying happy birthday."
"Wow, Chaeyoung, you're so prepared!" Nayeon says.
"So kind and thoughtful."
"Ahaha... I'm not~ I just like giving people a present," she says.

Chaeyoung and I go to the birthday party by taxi. The all-white stranger and her friends are Once and one of her friends is having a sweet seventeen this evening, so she asked us to come as a surprise. 
"Chaeyoung-a, I'm nervous," I say on our way to the party.
"Why?"
"I don't know... This is something new and required to meet a lot of people. Even after this time, I can't get used to it," I say to her.
"I understand. It's okay, I'm here," Chaeyoung holds my hand. "By the way, Ju, I've been thinking about you lately."
"Ow..! Hehe, what is it?"
"No... I just think that deep inside you're a really nice person. You're really soft. Actually, everyone knows that. You're so sensitive and easily cried. But then I realize, in daily life, you're trying not to be like that. You're trying to be... More cheerful! It's like, your default mood is sadness but you deny it. You want to be savage, funny, brave, and a little bit of rebel. I'm not sure which personality you're more comfortable the most, but I think sometimes you're just not being yourself..." she says.

"Ah, I'm sorry....." she says when I'm speechless listening to how Chaeyoung looks at me.
"It's okay..... Ah, it's a good thing that I'm aware I'm wearing full makeup and don't want to ruin it. Hehe... I guess you're right, by the way. I'm... I guess that's what you do when you realize you're too weak for the world. You force yourself to be strong. I know what you mean. It's different from wearing a 'mask' or something. I do realize that sometimes I have split personalities. It's like there are two people controlling myself....."
"Ngg, I don't know if you think like that but it starts to sound scary. Maybe it's just a normal thing," she says.
"Maybe... Speaking of which, aren't you like that as well? Sometimes I know you're more comfortable to be the cutie maknae. You love to be treated like that. But sometimes I feel like this strong shell around you. The shell that makes you look stronger. I'm sorry, I'm not sure but sometimes I feel like you just don't care about everything around you. Even in a crowd, you just want to be with yourself. Kinda cold, don't you think?"
Chaeyoung listens to me carefully. "Am I like that?"
"Ngg... Molla! Saranghae," I hug her hurriedly. "Molla molla, Chaeyoung-a!"
"Haha, I love you too," she says.
"Aww~ Please don't misunderstand. You're a really good person. Really lovely," I tell her.
"Sure, you too, Haeju. I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry tooooo~" I rest my head on her shoulder comfortably as she's hugging me. I like it. Lowkey, it's always comfortable with Chaeyoung.

That's why I like her.

We arrive at our fan's birthday party.
It's not as bad as I thought! I enjoy it somehow. I talk with them and they're all nice to me, including the blonde white-haired girl. She's not as weird as how she looks, kekeke... We give the one who has a birthday the present and she likes it. But she likes it more when the first time she sees us. It's really a big surprise for her, she can't hide her expression.
I'm glad that my existence is meaningful for some people. I guess that's all I need in this world. I used to not to be able to blend with people before joining Twice. Even after that, I can only interact with people if it's about work, for example: being on TV, radio, fansign event, etc. I guess Chaeyoung was right. I've changed. I know what it feels to be lonely, that's why right now I want to fully enjoy this evening!
I sing a song with Chaeyoung at the party. Actually, we all sing together. They all know Twice's recent songs! We also dance and eat some delicious foods they serve. The boyfriend of the one who has a birthday (I'm really sorry that I keep forgetting her name) kisses her in front of her friends. That's so cute! Kinda embarrassing tho. I'm not sure what she feels, haha...

I'm really glad Chaeyoung is here. She seems to enjoy it as well. Without her, I won't experience this memorable night. Thanks!

 

 

 

Thanks to you, Dear, I learn a lot of things tonight.

 

 

 

 

 


(a/n) Hi, guys! Another week has passed. What do you guys feel? ^^ What do you think about this new chapter?
This season 4 is so dark! Wow... I don't expect it to be this way. What a coincidence that the grand theme itself is magic. I have updated the foreword a few days ago. Please look forward to the next chapters and let's have fun together! Any critics will be appreciated and I read every one of your comments. It means a lot for me :D About ending the story... Well, I'm still considering it. But I'm considering to continue into season 5 as well. No need to worry about it, for now~~~
Ah, these days I'm considering about doing a collab. Anyone interested to do it with me? ^^ I might also need someone to help me writing this fanfic :( Is any of my readers also interesting in writing? Hmm, idk... I'm just so busy lately. I wanna keep writing and updating the fanfic (as I love it that much), but at the same time, I'm also so busy (and stress) irl. I post every week tho, Does anyone here ever notice that? Kekeke~ :))