Best Chapters of 10th Member

10th Member

(a/n) Alright, today I'm gonna tell you some of my most favorite chapters of all time this far.

These are the chapters that I'm proud of and also memorable for me.

This note is also made for people who don't wanna read all the chapters of '10th Member' because it's already so long. 

So, today I'm gonna recommend you the best chapters in this series. Here we go!

Ch 11: Accidentally TT

I personally like this chapter because this is the first time Haeju made a huge mistake... and that was because of her bad habit: Crying. Haeju cried on stage! I also liked the ending where Twice was still so supportive for Haeju. It was a sweet happy ending. The story is also simple. I like it. 

Ch 16:

I think this is probably everyone's favorite. This chapter is labeled 'Mature' for a reason. This is the first time Haeju was introduced to Twice's dark side: Being a ert and lesbian. And Jihyo "taught" her how to have so Haeju wouldn't be surprised when suddenly somebody wanted to have with her. The scene was so intense and I guess everyone loves it.

Ch 17-20: My First Mafia Game

Haeju's horror story! This was the first time we had a unique genre in this series. The story is quite long and structured so well. The ending is kinda weak but the adventure is so fun to read.

Ch 23: Lost in Twiceland

This is probably the longest chapter in the series. The story is simple: Haeju was having her time with Twice in a theme park. It's just like we're having fun with Haeju and Twice!

Ch 24: Twice x Cat

I personally think this story is so funny. The story is so simple but chaotic. Here, we can learn each Twice member's personality as well. It's cute, as cute as a cat.

Ch 26: Sana's Little Secret

If I could make a movie out of my fanfic, this chapter would be the one that I picked. 'Sana's Little Secret' is so gay, exciting, kinda makes your heart beating, and it's got a happy ending. This story really represents how Sana is written in this entire series. It's important because Sana is so important in Haeju's journey with Twice.

Ch 27: Nayeon is Mad??!

I love this one because this is about the rivalry between Nayeon and Haeju, the same-age members. It's so dramatic and I like how the story resolves. Haeju is kinda hate Nayeon (jealous, actually), but I think the story will make the readers will love Nayeon instead.

Ch 34: Exists Not Because It Makes Sense

This is my personal favorite because it's so dreamy. The chapter doesn't make any sense. It's so experimental. I really enjoy writing this one because it's my style of writing. Maybe you're gonna love it as well.

Ch 37: Your Sweet Excuses

The early chapters always focus on either Sana x Haeju or Tzuyu x Haeju. But here, we will ship Haeju with Minaaa~ The introvert but secretly confident member of Twice. It's romantic and sensual. I think people are gonna love it.

Ch 48-51: The End?

This is the first time I made a clickbait about ending the story. This story is about Haeju trying to leave Twice. It's so dramatic and there's a minor plot twist at the end. This one feels like a K-drama. I love it!

Ch 98: Haeju's Little Secret

*take a deep breath* This story is... something. Here, I make a character based on my friend and I make a whole story about her entering Haeju x Twice universe. The plot is unexpected and touching at the end. It's bittersweet.

Ch 128: Don't Seize The Light, Haeju-Ya!

This series has its up and down. It's a mess. There are a lot of things that happen and I'm pretty sure my readers are not loving it. Chapter 128 is the chapter when finally we can understand Haeju's dark side and the members accept it. It's simple but it's the end of the chaos from seasons 3 and 4. This chapter was made when I had made peace with the mess that I made in the previous chapters. It's like yelling to myself to stop me from making more mistakes. It's also well-written and it ends well. It's strangely peaceful for me.

There are many more chapters that I like but I don't write here. If you enjoy it, you can start reading this series and follow Haeju's up and down in Twice. I hope you like it. Okay, see you at the end! <33