THE FEELS Comeback Special - Full Story

10th Member

I'm writing something in my diary at the back of the class. I can see everyone from here, or to be precise, all of their backs. The day is finally coming...

...I need to decide who will be my prom date!

There's an absolute point, the moment that can't be changed in the other dimensions that I saw months ago. The release of our first English single: The Feels.

At one dimension, I co-write the lyrics. It's our first English single and I'm their representative of English speakers.

But in the other dimension that I saw, there's this disease that's spread all over the world. They call it 'the pandemic'.

"Cause I, I can feel a real connection I- supernatural attractionn-ah!"
At 'universe B', I sing something like that. Yeah, so me. As a fortune-teller in this universe, it's not surprising. I write the exact part of the lyrics and I sing it. But at 'universe C', that part is sung by Chaeyoung, which makes sense because the other rapper is either her or Dahyun.

But here in this universe, which I will call 'universe A', I'm not an idol. I'm not a member of a girl group that they call 'Twice'. I'm just a regular student, writing in my diary in the middle of class, worrying about who to ask for our prom night.

I need to decide who will be my prom date.
Soon!

 

The ringing bell catches me on guard! The class is over. Not long until our teacher leaves the classroom. 

I can see that what's on everyone's mind is about prom night. They're all talking about that as soon as they got the chance. I really really just want to bring my bestie Jeongyeon to that party but she said that she's not coming. She doesn't feel well these days, she said. "I think my mental health is not recovering anytime soon, Haeju," Jeongyeon said the last time she actually attended the school.
"Sigh, I understand. I'm here for you, okay? If you need me anything just call me. I can even go to your house, it's not far anyway," I said.
"It's okay," she smiled, "Anyway, you're not the type of person who likes to go outside haha! I will let you stay at home."
"Ah- But my childhood friend, of course I'll do anything for you!" I said.
"Hahaha, SURE."
"You don't trust me, do you?"
"No."
"Hmph!"
"But, Ju. You can't just not going to the prom night just because I'm not going, okay? I don't want you to miss this one-time experience!" Jeongyeon said.
"I know... As I've told you, this is gonna be the absolute point in my timeline. My universe. Ours. If I don't do this, something terrible will happen in the future," I told her.
"I still don't fully understand but- I understand. It's important for you. Also, you have one more reason to go to the prom night, you knowwww," she says.
"Which is?"
Jeongyeon looked across the classroom, "Many people want you to be their prom date," she said, "I think what you might describe as supernatural connections with these people."

I stop writing in my diary. I close and lock it.

Is that true, Jeongyeon?

I know there are some boys who've asked me out but I'm not interested in any of them. Especially because I prefer to go with a girl. But should I choose?

I look at the only quiet student in our class. The one who sits in front of the teacher's desk. The smartest girl in class: Myoui Mina.
She's not just smart, but I find her really pretty, to be honest. Should I talk to her? Isn't it easier to ask someone quite like her?

I leave my desk and go to hers. "Umm, Myoui Mina?"
She doesn't respond.
"Mi- Mina-ssi?" I tap her back.
She turns her head and looks at me. "Yes?"
"Do you have a minute? I wanna ask you something," I say.
"Oh, sure," she stands up and pulls an empty chair so I can sit beside her. Oh my God, she's so gentle! I feel so honored, "Is there you don't understand from today's lesson?" she asks.
"Oh no no no, I'm not asking about a lesson. But... Something else...." I say.
"What is it then?" she looks at me. Her face is kinda close to me. It makes me kinda panic. She's a much prettier close-up, oh no...
"Umm, I wonder if you want to go with me for the prom night," I ask her shyly.
"Ohh!" she's stunned.
"Heh, I know. It's weird, right? Maybe you don't even know who I am. Oh, how stupid I am! I'm Ahn Haeju. I know but I'm nobody but I've been admiring you from a long distance. Y- You're so pretty, Mina-ssi. Also, you're so smart and charismatic. You're just- I- I don't know what I'm saying I'm so sorry."
Mina puts her hand on my shoulder, "Thank you, Haeju. First of all, of course I know you. You're pretty too, Haeju. But second, I'm very sorry, but someone has asked me," she says.
I lift my head, "Oh, really?"
"Yes. Chaeyoung did," she says.
"Ah, I see... I understand, Mina. Umm, thank you for- I guess, thank you for being honest with me. I'm gonna go back to my desk now. Nice to talk to you tho," I say.
"Yes, Haeju..."
I stand up and return my chair. "Bye, Mina."
"You should've asked me sooner. I mean it," she says.
I look at her eyes. I think she's not lying, but I'm not sure. I see her meaningful gaze before I come back to my desk.

I sit back in my chair. "Sigh!"
I'm about to open my diary when I feel like somebody's watching. I turn my head and Chou Tzuyu is literally looking at me. When I look at her back, she takes away her sight from me awkwardly. I must be so loud that gets her attention. Well, don't blame me, I just got rejected. Actually, if Tzuyu is not the most beautiful girl in our class, I would have asked her out. Really! She's originally my first choice but there's no way she hasn't have a prom date, right?

I unlock my diary and cross Mina and Chaeyoung's names from the list. Jeongyeon's name is the first name that I cross. I hope no one sees this but I make a list of the girls that I might ask to be my prom date. There are 9 of them, 7 people left.

I look at the rest of the list. These names seem impossible. But again, these are just the girls that I secretly like. The list itself is called 'mission impossible' hahaha.

"Look, who's laughing alone!" suddenly somebody is already standing in front of me. A girl with fair skin, a really good proportion from her waist to her body. It's Minatozaki Sana.
"Aaa!" I scream as I'm quickly close my diary.
"So cute. I never see someone who still has a diary. Especially who brings it to the school," Sana says. I look up at her face. Sana is known as the bubbly girl in this class. She usually talks loudly and is clingy to her close friends, especially our class president, Kim Dahyun. But this is the first time she talks to me. I wonder why.
"Yeah, I know I'm weird. Just leave me alone," I say.
"Not weird. I said cute," she says.
Huh?
"What's really inside of that diary, Juju? Must be all of your wildest thoughts and imagination, I guess. Aww, so lovely!" she continues.
"Uhh, I'm just writing what I feel. It's more comfortable for me to express myself in this Grimoire, I- I mean Diary," I say.
"Mhm, mhm, may I read it?" her head comes forward to me, "I swear I won't tell anybody," she smirks.
I'm grabbing my diary so tight. Seeing her face likes this makes me nervous somehow, "Sorry, I can't......... This is private."
Before I realize it, Sana's hand is already on my hand, as she's trying to take the book. I can feel her skin, "A writer always needs a reader, right?" she says, "You can have me as your new loyal reader.  What do you think?"
"Sana..." I call her name. My voice is trembling.
"Yes?" she looks deep into my eyes.
"Your face is so close, I'm so sorry. You're literally breathing in my face," I tell her.
"Do I smell? Well, you smell just fine, Ahn Haeju," she says, smirks again.
"No, you smell good. But...... This..... Is...... Just..... Awkward......." I say.
"I won't leave until you answer me~," she says.
"No, Sana, I can't share my diary."
"Why~"
"I'm...... Shy..... Shy....... Shy....!" I tell her. I don't know what else to say to make her move.
"Awwh, not fun!" finally she pulls back her head from me. Phew! I can't feel my heart beating so loud. I must be so nervous.

Sana looks at Tzuyu's desk. She's already gone.
"What? Do you like her?" Sana asks.
"Huh? Like who?" I ask back.
"Chou Tzuyu. Do you like her, Ju?" Sana asks back.
"Nn..... No?" I tell her.
"Good."
It's actually hard to say no because I think I have a little crush on Tzuyu.
"Hmm, Haeju is playing hard to get. One day I will make you give it to me. You'll be mine," Sana says.
"Who? Me?"
"No, the book. You will be mine, Diary~" she tries to touch it again but I grab it so tight. "Hehehehe! Bye, Haeju's Diary~ I love you~" she says while leaving me.

I'm watching her as she leaves the class. She brings Dahyun with her, circling arms into one another. They look so close. Sigh. I open my diary.
"Yeah, definitely not her," I say while crossing her name from the list.

I take my time to breathe normally. I also need to slow down my heartbeat.

After I feel normal again, I look at my list again. I cross Tzuyu's name from the list. "Let's not aim the impossible," I tell myself. I also cross Dahyun's name because she probably goes with Sana anyway. I should stop being delulu and focus on getting a prom date. I look at the class and find someone who I can ask to go. One girl is busy having a snack with various kinds of snacks on her desk. Ah, why not Hirai Momo? She's pretty and on my list. I will be so proud to bring the dance club president on a prom night. I should definitely ask her!

But can I do it?

I walk to her desk and sit on the empty chair in front of her, "Hi, Momo. Are you busy?"
She looks at me, "See for yourself."
"Not busy then?" I say.
"Are you kidding me? My table is full. I even haven't finished the snack in my hand. I haven't touched my drink," she says with her recognizable nasally voice.
"Alright, you're busy. Got it. Just quick then. I wanna ask you something-"
"Uh uh, before you continue, if you want to ask me to share these chips, the answer is no. If you're gonna ask me to a prom night, the answer is also no," she says.
"Oh... Wow. Okay..." I'm surprised by what I just heard. Rejected even before asking.
"So? Are you gonna ask something or just wasting my time?" she says.
"Ah... I was actually going to ask you if... I can actually get a taste of your snack," I say. She stares at me. I wanna keep it cool but every time she moves got me frozen. I get so shy, it's obvious.
"Well, you know the answer," she says.
"Yes........"

She looks at me again for a couple of seconds, "Hahaha! Just kidding, Haeju."
"Eh?"
"You can take my snack. Just choose anything," she says.
"Ah... Really? Thank you," I can't believe I actually got a snack from her. But this is not what I'm aiming for. But it's a free snack, so... 
"Good choice! I like that one," she says when I take one of her unopened snacks, "Remember, I give it to you just because you're a nice person, okay?"
"Got it."
"You're also pretty," she says again.
"Ah, no... You're prettier," I tell her.
"Well, that one I can't correct," she says.
"Huh? Okay... Uhm, by the way, so you already have a prom date, Momo?" I ask while opening my snack.
"Sure I do," she answers.
"May I know who?"
"Umm... It's a secret."
"Really?" I ask her, "Well, is it a girl or boy?"
"...Or non-binary?" she adds.
"Or non-binary," I correct myself.
"Nah, it's not non-binary. My date... I'm pretty sure she's a girl," she says.
"Ah, okay..."
"Well, how about you, Haeju? Have you found the one?" she asks.

Because Momo doesn't wanna share a thing about her date, I end up ranting about how I haven't found anyone to bring to the prom night. After a little chit-chat with her, I come back to my desk. I open my diary and cross Momo's name from the list. And then I realize there are only two names left: Jihyo and Nayeon.

Park JIhyo, the active member of this school's committee, or Im Nayeon, the only daughter of our school's headmaster.

Hmm, who should I choose?

I hurriedly go to the committee room. I hope Park Jihyo is there. She's a busy person so I think she probably hasn't had a prom date yet. That's why I think I have a chance to ask her. She also seems like a really fun and friendly person. She's kinda my type too, so... If this is working, I'll be the luckiest girl in the school!

I peek at a half-opened door. I can some members of the committee. Right when I don't know what to do, someone gets out of the room. 
"Umm hi, excuse me," I try to get his attention.
"Yes?"
"Umm, may I know if Park Jihyo is inside?" I ask him.
"Oh yeah, she is! Should I call her for you?" he asks.
"No no no, no need. I'll just wait here. She must be busy," I say.
"Well, yeah, she's kinda discussing something. But I can let her know if someone is waiting for her here," he suggests.
"I guess... Yeah, that will be helpful. Thank you so much!"
"It's okay. What's your name?" he asks.
"I'm someone from her class. It's Ahn Haeju," I tell him.
"Ahn Haeju? Okay!" he says before coming back inside.

Not long after, Park Jihyo comes out of the room.
"Haeju! Hi," she greets me excitedly. I smile, "How can I help you?" she asks.
"Well, uhm... I'm here to ask you something," I say, "I just realize this is not rom- I mean, I'm so not prepared but- I know that you're busy so I'm sorry before but- Oh my God, I'm going nowhere, aren't I?"
"Hahaha...! It's okay," she laughs.
"Did you just laugh at me?"
"I'm sorry, Haeju. I don't mean to. You just look- what should I say- cute. That will be the perfect word to describe you right now," she says.
"Ah, thank you... Umm, I will straight to the point then. Park Jihyo, I would be the happiest person if you want to go to the prom with me. Do you want to- uhh- go to the prom with me?" I look at her eyes while saying that. I hope she finds it sincere. But suddenly she taps her own forehead.
"Ahhh... I knew it!" she says. She looks at me again, "I'm so sorry Haeju, but I've asked someone else. Argh, I should've asked you instead. Should I dump her? No, Park Jihyo, you can't do that," she speaks to herself.
"I see... Well, you shouldn't dump her for me. Please don't," I say.
"Yeah... It will be a huge mess remember she's someone important in this school. But please know that I would love to go to the prom date with you, Haeju. I've been admiring you for so long," Jihyo says.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"I also admire you..." 
"Hehe... Let me buy you lunch sometimes, okay? How about that?" she offers me.
"That will be lovely, Jihyo," I tell her. She looks happy to hear it.

"By the way, earlier you said that your prom date is someone important in this school. By any chance, is it... Im Nayeon?" I ask her.
"Yes. O, how do you know?" she asks me back.
"Ah, just guessing," I say, hiding the fact that Nayeon is my backup plan.
"I see, Well, thank you for asking me, Haeju. It really means a lot to me," she takes both of my hands, "It's my honor to be asked by you. I really hope you've asked me sooner," Jihyo says with her brightest smile.

After that, she tells me that she's going back to class. That charismatic figure leaves me.

Not gonna lie, although I have no options for my prom date anymore, I feel kinda happy.

I walk straight to the class.

On the way there, I'm thinking who else should I choose for my prom date? Even Im Nayeon is not available. All the names in my list are already crossed. Gosh... Should I go alone? No, from what I foresee, the future will be in danger if- Ouch!

Someone just hits me while she's opening the restroom door. It's Son Chaeyoung!
"Oh my, I'm sorry. I must be spacing out," I say.
"It's okay. Ahn Haeju, right?" she asks.
"Yeah, it's me. We're in the same class," I tell her.
"I know. Just wanna say that you're pretty," she says, surprisingly, sweetly, with a smile on her face.
"Eh, thank you. You're pretty too."
"You really got a unique vibe. Divine vibe. It feels like a mystery allure, gotta get to know you more! Ahh, so inspiring," she tells me out of blue.
"Inspiring?"
"Yeah, for my drawing, " she says.
"Aaah... Drawing! Of course."
"Yeah, drawing."
"I also like you, Chaeyoung," I say.
"EH, SORRY?"
"I really should've asked you sooner but I know you're going with Mina to the prom," I tell her.
"Ah that... Ow, I don't know you were going to ask me. True, you should've asked me. But how do you know I'm going with Mina?"
"Mina told me."
"Hmm, okay....... We should talk more, Haeju, but unfortunately, I shall go now," she tells me.
"Yeah, we should! Nice to meet you too, Chaeyoung-ssi," I say before we're parting away.
"See you!" she says.

"Gosh, how can she call me pretty?! She's obviously prettier," I mumble alone.
"What?" apparently she still can hear me. Panic, I say nothing and quickly enter the restroom and close the door.

"Look who's here!"

I can hear a familiar voice from someone behind me. In front of one of the sinks, Sana's standing there looking at me. 
"Are we really destined? I was just gonna find you, Juju," she says.
"What do you want, Sana?" I ask as I'm walking towards her.
She tilts her head and looks at my face. It seems like she doesn't know a personal zone.
"What's wrong?" I ask her.
"Nothing," she says.
"Uhh, I shouldn't be here, actually. I think I'm just gonna leave. If you don't mind-"
"Wait!" she cuts me and grabs my right hand, "Follow me," she says as she's pulling me to the corner of the room. I can see her scanning the room for a moment. Currently, there's just one girl washing her face beside the two of us.

"Haeju," Sana puts her hands on my cheeks, turning my head so I face her. Her hands are kinda cool but gentle. I don't realize it before but I can smell a jasmine scent from here.
"Yes?"
Sana looks at me weirdly. She stares focused at my lips. Her eyes are gloomy. She's breathing heavily. I can't help but also looks at her lips as I'm taller than her. Her lips are a little bit apart. They're pink and glossy. Maybe she's using a-

Without a command, Sana pulls me gently and kisses me. I'm so surprised! I keep my eyes opened but she's not. She's closing her eyes and I think she's enjoying it. My heart skips a beat. I grab both of her wrists. I feel connected.

She releases me and opens her eyes.  "Ju... Can I be your prom date?" she asks me.

I can see the girl from before hurriedly left us both here. She's leaving the restroom.

I look at Sana again and say, "You're saying?"

Quickly we kiss again. I close my eyes this time, I think. I try to enjoy her lips this time. It's soft and wild. So intense. Sana's hand is grabbing my school's uniform while my hands are holding her upper arms. I peek a little bit to see a pretty girl that I'm kissing right now. She lets apart and I follow her lead. Slowly but sure, we're kissing more deeply. Oh, I never know I can experience happiness, love, nervousness, and fear at the same time. She gives me the feels.

I feel lost when she stops our activity. I can see she's so passionate, but then that expression suddenly changed when sees something behind me. Her eyeballs come out like she's looking at a ghost. I turn my head and see Tzuyu just standing there. Watching us.

Without expression. Without words. I don't know why she's looking at us like that. Not gonna lie, it's kinda weird.

"Aaa! What a creep!" Sana screams. She pulls me again towards the door, "Let's go out of here, Juju!" she says while staring at Tzuyu. The latter is standing still as we pass by her. Oh wait, I think her eyes are teary.

Why is Tzuyu like that?

The day has come.

I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. "I'm not going inside there without Sana," I tell myself. I keep checking my watch. Sana said that she was already close. But that was 10 minutes ago! I've worn my best dress and she makes me standing like this? She's not dumping me, right? Just where is she, oh my gosh?!

Well, I'm not the one who's waiting for her partner outside. I'm kinda early anyway, so I guess, I need to calm my down. "This is a special day, Haeju. Just enjoy it," I tell myself.

Unexpectedly, I see someone familiar approaching me. I can't believe she's here, "Hey, Haeju!"
"JEONGYEON!!! OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT COMING!" I scream.
"Hahaha... Chill," she laughs.
"Why- Why tho? Why not telling me??? Omg, are you coming here alone?"
"Of course not," somebody answers me before Jeongyeon almost does. A girl is approaching us.
"Hirai Momo?" I'm stunned, "Wait, you don't say-" 
Momo arrives and circles her arm on Jeongyeon's, "Yes, Haeju, I'm her prom date," Momo says.
"What?!"
"Yeah, sorry?" Jeongyeon says. Before I can even ask something, she starts to explain, "Well, actually I lied when I said I wasn't coming. Momo asked me to go. I knew you were gonna ask me to go with you, as a best friend, which is ridiculous to me because I know you have so many fans, Haeju. Anyway, that's why I told Momo to keep this a secret because I don't want you to think that I chose someone else over my best friend. I just want you to attend this event with an actual date, Haeju. Not me," she says, "And I assume you're here with a date. Wait, are you?"
"No, I come alone," I told her shortly.
"OH MY MOTHER FATHER GOD, FOR REAL HAEJU????" Jeongyeon screams. I look at her shocking experience and laugh.
"Hahahahaha... No, silly. I've found myself a date. Got you! Hehe," I say.
"Hahh... You really got me there."
"That's for not telling me your plan, pabo!" I give her a soft punch.
"Hehehe... Sorry once again. Well, I can't wait who you're going with but I think I will bring Momo inside. If that's okay for you?" Jeongyeon asks for my permission.
"Yeah, sure! Enjoy the party, guys. I'm happy for you both. Especially, for you Jeongyeon. Momo, if this girl ruins your night, just punches her in the gut okay?" I say.
"Haha, I probably will," Momo answers.
"Wait, what?" Jeongyeon is surprised. That lovey-dovey is arguing as they're entering the building.

 

Another 10 minutes pass and Sana hasn't arrived yet. I have met Mina and Chaeyoung just now. It was so nice that they said hi. Both of them were so nice and friendly.

When I'm not looking, another couple is approaching me. Oh, Park Jihyo and Im Nayeon!
"Good evening!" Jihyo greets me.
"Good evening, Haeju," Nayeon says.
"Oh, hi guys. You look cute tonight," I say.
"Thank you," Nayeon says, "You look so wonderful tonight, girl."
"Ahh... Stop it. Hahaha..."
"Hahaha...."
"You're right, Jihyo, she's pretty," Nayeon says.
"I know right. She was really really cute when she asked me to go to the prom night," Jihyo answers.
"Wait, you're telling her?" I'm a little bit surprised.
"Ohh, she talks a LOT about you," Nayeon says, "She insists that I should meet you too."
"Ah, really... Well, that's kinda embarrassing," I say.
"It's not, Haeju. It was my honor that you asked me," Jihyo says.
"Well, I'm really a fan of you both. Although I never talk to you guys in class, I admire you guys. You- You look like a type of person that's fun to be friend with," I tell them.
"It's settled then. After this night, we need to talk more in class," Nayeon says.
"I can't disagree on that," Jihyo says.
"Hehe... I'm so happy to hear that, guys. Anyway, I don't want to hold you guys any longer outside here. You two should get inside," I say.
"Aren't you coming, Haeju?" Nayeon asks.
"She must be waiting for her date," Jihyo answers.
"How dare someone lets Haeju standing here, whoever that is. You should give her a lesson a little bit, Haeju," Nayeon says.
"Hahaha..."
"Okay, we're going in, Ju. See you inside!"
"See you, guys!" I tell them.

Now, where's my date?

People are coming. Most of them with their own dates. Gays, lesbians, straights, crossed race, everyone is here. There's a bunch of loud guys in a black suit, I don't think they're not bringing any dates tonight. But I'm glad that they decide to just enjoy the party. I also see Kim Dahyun with a guy entering the building. I start feeling restless now. I'm the one who's still waiting outside.

From afar I see a tall girl in a really beautiful dress. She's taller than the rest of the crowd. I didn't know who it was first until I realize it's the girl that has been in my mind for the past few days. Should I approach her?

"Tzuyu," I call her name as I'm running towards her.
She turns her head and is kinda stunned to see me," Haeju."
"Hi! Umm... Good evening. You look so beautiful tonight," I tell her.
"You look beautiful too, Haeju, as usual," she says with a flat tone.
"Look, about that day before in the restroom... I just want to say I'm sorry," I tell her. She's listening carefully, " I realized that you were crying back then. It's been bothering me since- but it's okay- I just feel guilty because I figure out I think you have a crush on Sana. I really don't mean to take it from you, or from anyone. I don't know if it's right to say this but I'm really really sorry, Tzuyu. I must have made you felt uncomfortable that day. I'm sorry," I say.

There's a silence between us after that. 

"It's not like that," Tzuyu says.
"Oh?"
"I don't have a crush on Sana..."
"So?"
"Forget it, Haeju. It's not a big deal. I just wish you have a good time tonight with her," she says.
"Wait, that's it? No, there must be something. Are you in hurry? Is your date already inside?" I ask her.
"I come here alone," she tells me.
"Ehh? No way!"
"Yes."
"So, what is it? You know what. You get my attention. So what's the intention? Tell me, Tzuyu, what's the deal?" I ask.
"Haeju, I don't wanna ruin my makeup but," she takes one of my hands. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before she says, "It's you. I have a crush on you.
I'm shocked. Lightning straight into my heart, "I'm speechless," I tell her.
"Yeah, I like you, silly. It's always you," she says.
Then I say something that everyone has been telling me these past few days. The signs from the universe that I should listen to.
"I really hope you've asked me earlier," I say. Ohh, I'm so stupid for not foreseeing this. 
Tzuyu smiles. This is the first time I see her smiling, "It's okay. Anyway, enjoy your night with Sana. I know she's the best for you. She's pretty and genuine. I'm sure she really likes you too," she says before leaving the scene.

That's the first time I see her smiling......

As I'm blankly staring at the door that she just walked in a while ago, Sana calls my name from afar. She arrives and is saying something but I'm not focused.
"Haeju, are you okay? Wait, are you crying?!" she sounds surprised.
"You... you..." I can hear my own voice shaking.
"Yes?"
"You're so late! Where the hell have you been???"
"Traffic, Haeju....."
"Shut up! I miss you. Huuuuu........." I break into tears. Sana quickly hugs me. I'm crying on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I'm here now. There there," she tries to calm me who's still crying.
"Huuuuuu......." I can't hold whatever I'm feeling right now. I can't control myself. But Sana's warm body and jasmine scent make me comfortable. Eventually, I manage to stop, "I'm sorry..."
"It's okay. Let's just come inside, shall we? Aww, you're so soft, Ju," she says.
Sana takes my hand, intertwines her fingers into mine. I follow her lead. Finally, we're coming to the party.
"I wanna wash my face," I say.
"Sure, Darling."

Later, Sana and I enjoy the party. We dance in joy with happiness bursting from our hearts. Sway in the moonlight. Dance in the dark, I- I know that I caught your eyes, Miss Minatozaki.
"Are we on the same vibe, Haeju? I wonder what's on your mind," Sana yells under the loud music.
"I feel like there's a cupid's alive tonight!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too..."

I also can see everyone from here. We're all in under the same neon lights. The smart girl Mina, the artsy Chaeyoung, the charismatic Jihyo, the famous Nayeon, the food-lover Momo, my date's best friend Dahyun, my very best friend Jeongyeon, my secret admirer Tzuyu, and the one in front of me, the attractive Sana. I can see we're all enjoying the party. One look and I know it, baby, my eyes reveal...

 

...That you, you, you, give me the feels!