Crushes [Part 2 - END]

10th Member

One day, Tzuyu told me this:
"Okay, Unnie. I'm pretty sure Nayeon also has a crush on Sana and I'm gonna prove it. I've seen her get jealous when someone was around Sana. But now I want you to witness it together with me, okay? So, here's the plan: You and Nayeon will sit together. Have a small talk or something. Sana and I will pass in front of you two. And then, you will see Nayeon's reaction. Okay?"

And here I am, chilling with Nayeon in our dorm's living room. There are other members too here. I try to sit right next to Nayeon so I can see her reaction clearly.
While the others are busy with each other, I'm having a small talk with Nayeon. It's kinda fun. Nayeon shows me some memes from her phone and we laugh a lot. She's so obsessed with her phone these days.

And then, comes Tzuyu with her plan. She's bringing Sana to the room by circling her arm in Sana's arm. Just like that, suddenly Nayeon becomes quiet. She's busy with her phone with pouting out. I try to talk to her but suddenly it feels like she's having a bad mood.
"Nayeon, are you okay?" I ask her.
"I don't know!" she answers shortly.
"Is there something wrong?" I ask again.
"Ask google," she says.
"What...." I'm speechless.

After that day, Tzuyu and I do the same thing a couple of times. Just to wanna see Nayeon's reaction. I think Tzuyu's right. Nayeon is jealous when someone is around Sana, whoever that is. Now it's confirmed.

***

"Haeju... Why is Sana still ignoring me?" Mina asks me desperately one day, "I feel like now everyone knows that I like Sana. I've treated her very well."
"I know, Mina, I know..." I say.
"These days I can't eat well. I can't sleep well. I can't concentrate while practicing. All I think is her, her, and her," she says.
"Have you told her what you feel tho?" I ask.
"Yes! In fact, I have been rejected 2 times these past few weeks. So, I have been rejected 5 times in total," Mina says.
"Gosh... Mina..." I take a deep breath before talking, "I'm gonna be honest with you. I think you should stop. Seriously. Stop simping for Sana. I'm telling you this because I care about you. This is already too much. I don't want your heart to be broken just because you don't know when to stop," I tell her.
"But I just want to be caring towards her," Mina says.
"Yes, I know... But... You know, maybe this is not the right time. Maybe Sana needs some time alone. If you really care about her, you should give her what she wants. She has rejected you. Give her some privacy for now. You're a nice person, Mina, but I think you're too nice to Sana at the level that it's not healthy for both of you. You still can be nice to everyone. You can be nice to me too!"
"I see... If you said so," Mina speaks helplessly.
"I'm talking like this because I care about you, okay? I'm here for you Mina. You may love whoever you want in this world. You may even love everyone! But this time, please just give Sana some privacy okay?"
"I... I can't promise you."
I look at her disappointed face, "I know, Mina, I know."
Then, I can't help but hug her. She hugs me back. Tears are falling from my eyes. Gosh, why am I so easily crying? What a bad habit! 

***

Today is the day.
After consulting with me, Tzuyu, and Momo, Sana finally gonna confess her feeling towards Nayeon. "Unnie, you should definitely confess to her," Tzuyu said while reassuring Sana about it. All three of us were so supportive of Sana. We wish her all the best.

We're at the dorm right now, but Sana is wearing her best outfit today.

Nayeon is sitting on the balcony alone, playing with her phone as usual. 

I see Tzuyu and Momo are in their room, having their time together.

Meanwhile, I asked Mina to witness how Sana will confess to Nayeon from afar today.

With her nervous smile, Sana stands beside Nayeon. She's bringing a gift and a flower in her hand.
I remember when Nayeon and I were still together. Lowkey, I wish I was the one who's standing there. Not Sana.
"They're so cute together, aren't they, Haeju?" Mina asks me.
I sigh. "Maybe... I don't know..." I tell her.
"Alright, Mina! Stop simping for Sana. Stop! Give her some space alone. No more crush on her!" she talks to herself. I'm so sad to hear that.
"Speaking of crushes, I should say Twice is a mess if it's about relationship. I don't know if Nayeon and Sana will be together but... All I know is we can't force love. Love will find its own way, right?" I say.
Mina just standing there quietly without answering me.

We see Nayeon finally stands up and faces Sana. I wonder what they say.
I hold Mina's hand. Her hand is trembling.

Mina then speaks up, "I realize that Sana is not for me. I'm ready to move on now. You know what, I'm happy for two of them. And I'm also happy for myself. I'm happy because I can make a good decision for myself. This is the best for everyone," she says.
Hearing that, I feel sad and relieved at the same time. My eyes start tearing again, "I'm happy for Sana, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Momo, and everyone! Especially you, Mina. I'm proud of you," I say,
"You should be proud of yourself too, Haeju," she says back.
"I know, Mina, I know."

And then we see Nayeon and Sana are hugging each other now. They look so sweet from here.
I don't know what's happening. I just wish both of them to be happy.

I guess I just want everyone will be happy at the end. That's all.