Signal

10th Member

This is new.

 

A paper is taped on my room's door, the sign of this room's new owners: Annie and Sofie. I open it and hear Sana screaming from the inside. "Ah, Annie-a! Help meeee....!"

"Why why?!"

Sana jumps and hugs me, so tight that I can judge how scare she is by how hurt my waist squezeed by her. "A bug just came into this room!" She shouts again.

"Where is it???" I look around to find that bug. Trying to be aware on anything around me. "Where is it, where? It's okay, I'm here. Where is it?"

"O! I think I've caught it..."

"Where is it?"

"I'm hugging it. You're the butterfly~~~" She rises her head and smiles. "Hehe..."

I push her. "Ahaha.... What was that?"

"Yes, you're my pretty butterfly~"

"I'm nooot~" 

"Yes, you are, baaabe~"

I slap her back playfully. "I was so scared for a moment, you know......"

 

I sit down on my bed. "How are you doing, Sofie?"

She sits beside me. "It's Sunshiiiine~"

"Ah, right. Sorry. Sunshine."

She giggles. "Ngg... Nothing. I was just chilling."

"Have you had lunch?"

"Mm! You?"

"Yes, I just did...."

"With who?"

"Nobody," I lie.

"Really? Ah, sorry, I ate with Luna. I couldn't find you earlier." She says while leaning on my shoulder. I look at her bright eyes, asking for forgiveness.

I her hair. "It's okay. You owe me then."

"I get it." She holds my hand. I embrace her shoulder, staying like that without saying anything for a few minutes.

 

"Actually...." Sana gets up, "I just stole something."

"O, what is it?"

"I feel guilty, Annie-a... I can't tell this to anybody."

"You can tell me," I tell her.

"But don't get angry, okay?"

"What is it tho?"

Sana gives me her pinky. "Promise first!"

"So suspicious...."

"Aaang~ You said you woulnd't get angry!"

I link my finger on hers. "Fine, I won't."

"Don't tell anybody!"

"I promise."

"Promise?"

"Just say it..."

"Hehe, okay." Sana puts down our fingers. "To be honest, I just stole......"

"Mhm?"

".......I stole an angle from the heaven to be my girlfriend!" She giggles. "I am sorry, God." She says while hugging me. I can feel her cheeks on my chest. I'm speechless hearing her flirting like this. I'm too shy to say anything. I hope my face is not turning red because it feels so warm all of sudden.

 

"Sunshine-a..." I call her name.

"Shyna?"

"Look at me."

She lifts her head, giggling as she looks at me. I look at innocently-happy gaze, going down to her nose and her slightly pale lips. Her fragrant that I've been smelled since I came into this room appears again. I inhale deeply. Sigh. She smiles, showing up her teeth. "Close your mouth, please."

"Why...?"

"Sorry....." I say before I leaves a peck on her lips. I cannot resist it anymore and, I guess, neither can she. She gets up while still mantaining our eye contact. Her smile has vanished, turns into a heavy breath. Slowly her head is leaning on mine. I follow. Letting our soft lips touching each other. I close my eyes, let our instinct takes care of the rest......

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock knock.....

We hear a sign that someone's going to enter our room. We're frozen! A regret comes for not locking the door. My hand gets so cold, hoping so that person doesn't open the door. Now I just realized my shirt is almost fully ed. If Sana's arms are not supporting her, her body must have been totally overlapping me.

Knock knock knock.....

She gets up quickly. I tidy up myself.

Knock knock knock.....

"Who is it~?" Sana asks while opening the door. Tzuyu is there, a familiar-looking phone is on her hand.

I notice that my old roommate looks surprised with what she sees. I try to act normal as if nothing happened. I realize it's been a month since all the members change our room partners. And it's been that long since I don't talk to her. Why is she coming in a such wrong timing like this anyway? 

"I... I..." She is stuttering.

"My phone!" Sana exclaims.

"It keeps ringing! Why do you leave it on my room?" She yells.

"Sorry, I was with Sharon before....."

"Huh, Silly!" She takes a peek on me for a glance. There is a part of me that wants to say hi but she leaves before I decide to do it.

 

Sana locks the door. "Where were we?" She smirks. Jumps into the bed, laying behind me.

I don't know what to do. I her hair, smile, and get up. "I... I'm going to have a glass of water. Maybe.... Take a shower too. Don't wait for me......" I leave as soon as possible because I don't want to see her expression changing.

"I get it...." I hear her mumbling while closing the door behind me. I read the sign again accidentally.

 

The cold liquid is flowing inside my throat, cleansing all the thoughts that I had. I taste my own lips. Reminds me of Sana's smile. Reminds me of how happy she was when I kissed her. Or when I told her that she was pretty. Or when I said 'yes' after she asked to be her girlfriend. It makes me feel good to have someone who cares with me but it feels even better to know that someone is happy because of me. I wash my glass and put it back to the shelve. It's clinking, just how loud and exciting as her everytime she calls my name. I chuckle and hope no one sees that.

On the way back from the kitchen, I'm passing a closed room. 'Their room'. Suddenly, my heart is racing. I really want to knock that door to meet the owners. I miss talking to them. But it's kinda awkward these few days between us. I still talked to them but it felt so different. So.... Strange. Is this how much I should pay? I sigh and leave that door alone. Its sign stays on my head all day.......

 

 

 

Sharon and Veronica.

 

 

 

 

 

 



((a/n)) I still don't know what I'm doing.......

I'm happy that I'm almost reached 300 subs. I hope I can figure my problem out by keep continuing the fanfic. Thank you for being here and supporting me. It means a lot. Your comments (even though it's just a 'Whaaat???' lol XD) really mean a lot to me. 

See you in the next chapter!