Let's Stalk!

10th Member

It's early in the morning and Tzuyu hasn't waked up yet. I take out my pocketbook and a pen quietly from the drawer. I open the last blank page of it and starts writing.

Nayeon
Virgo - Libra

Jeongyeon
Scorpio - Libra

I'm glad no one's watching me because I realize I'm smiling alone while writing it. Starts today, I'm gonna observe the two new characters for my upcoming fanfic. I really love this combination. Let's see what I can get from them, hmm...

***

Knock knock knock knock knock!

I'm waken up by the sound of our room's door knocked by, as usual, Nayeon. "Haejuyaaa...! Tzuyuyaaa...! We're late. Wake up!"
"Nae, Unnie!" Tzuyu answers her without moving from her bed.
"Is Haeju awake?"
I haven't answered her question when she comes into the room right away and caught me hiding under the blanket. Suddenly, I uncover my face to show her that I'm already up.
"Oh, she is! Better than yesterday," she says as the answer to her question. "Good job, Princesses. Now take your towels and go rush to the bathroom when it's still empty. Hurry!"
" Nae, Unnie..."  Tzuyu answers.
"Hmm!" I answer.
"Especially you, Haeju. I don't want you to be late like yesterday."
"Arasseo, aish..."
"I don't want you to be scolded again," she says before leaving the room. Not forget, she closes the door back as I usually tell her to do that. Nayeon: Likes to take care of everyone. Sometimes even more than JIhyo. If only she doesn't bother me every time I have the worst mood (in the morning), huh...

***

Nayeon
Virgo - Libra
Diligent, hard working, caring to everyone, Twice's most favorite unnie

***

Sitting alone on a couch, Jeongyeon is waiting for me for tonight's interview. Right now we're in a magazine company lobby. When our manager is talking to the people who work there, she is concentrating on the questions list.
"Here's your script, Haeju," she says while giving it to me before comes back to her own script. 
"Th... Thank you. Wow, the toilet here is so nice! It's so clean and neat. I love it!" I tell her.
"You think so?" she says without changing her expression.
"I love a building that has a good restroom. Its architecture is actually kinda cool. You should check it out!"
She looks at me and smirks. "I will," she says. I don't know why but sometimes she can look so charming for me. Jeongyeon is so cool. I don't like to equate her with a guy but she really looks cooler than most of the guys that I know. 

"Haeju? Uhh... Haeju?" she's calling me.
"I... I'm sorry. What?" I just realized that I've been spacing out a little bit while reading.
"Do you have any troubles with the script? Maybe I can help..."
"No! I mean, actually, yes." I show my script to her and points out the question number 10. "I'm kinda hesitant to answer this question," I tell her before she takes the paper from me and reads it carefully. 
"You understand the question, right?"
"Yeah, I do. It's just... I don't know how should I answer it. I--"
"Tell me what do you think the question is about," she cuts me by her question. After that, I explain to her my perspective on the question. She listens to me carefully and corrects me where I'm wrong. She also gives me some simple questions and helps me until I manage to have a satisfying answer. "You just have to answer it by being honest. You're smart, Haeju," she compliments me in the end. Gosh, I'm so melted by it. I thank her excitingly.
Thank God that she's a friend (and a girl) so I can hold her anytime I want. You know that feeling when you look at your crush and you just want to hug him, right? I think it's similar what I feel to her right now. This is weird but I don't care. I love that, to me, Jeongyeon is so caring.

***

Jeongyeon
Scorpio - Libra
Charming, understand what you need, intense, secretly everyone's girl crush

***

I caught Nayeon is behind the wall, hiding while looking at our dorm's living room. I grab her shoulder from the back. "What are you doing?"
"AACK!" she yells before turning around to see me. "Phew, Haeju... What are you doing?"
"I just asked you the same thing....... What are you looking at?" I peek from behind the wall to see the no-jam brothers are having a conversation.
"Nothing!" she answers. Lately, I realize she is bringing a lunchbox. There's a brownie in it.
"That looks delicious," I say.
"That's not for you! Mm... I mean, I..."
"It's okay, Nay. I'm full anyway."
Nayeon lowers her head and sighs. "Sorry... I... I make this for someone."
I'm surprised and excited to hear that rare behavior for her. "Ow, really!? What's happening?"
When she looks up to see me, I can see her cheeks are blushing. "Mi... Mina suggests me to do so."
"This is for Jeongyeon, right?"
"Yes..."
"Do you lose a bet?"
"What? No!" she says before giving me a fake punch.
"Hahaha... Just kidding.
"Geez, Haeju, you joke a lot these days. You don't sound like you anymore," she says.
"Well, you told me not to cry too much. I guess this is just the other side of me. This is me when I'm less drama-" I'm cut by an appearance of someone appears from behind the wall. It's her!

Knowing that that person is Jeongyeon makes me naturally stop the conversation. Suddenly my mouth is locked tightly, I don't know what to say. I guess that's exactly what Nayeon feels as well.
"What are you doing here?" Jeongyeon asks. She is asking Nayeon, to be more accurate. Her gaze is directed only to her.
"Nothing, we're just talking," I say because Nayeon doesn't answer her right away. Probably, she's thinking hard if she wants to give the cake to Jeongyeon or not. If that's the case, then I should help her... "By the way, Jeongyeon..."
"Yes, Haeju?" she answers me boldly. Is she mad at me? Ugh, sometimes Jeongyeon is scary.
"Err... Actually, Nayeon has something to give to you."
"WHAT??!" Nayeon yells in her whisper while throwing a sharp gaze at me. I'm so dead.
"Is that a cake-" Jeongyeon asks before, quickly, Nayeon straights her hands and hand the box to Jeongyeon. She cannot stare at Jeongyeon's eyes. Honestly, this is like that cliche romantic scene of a girl student gives a gift to a sunbae that she admires. So cute. "Wha... What is this?"
"A chocolate brownie..."
"Huh?"
"A cake, You dummy!
"What are you doing? This is weird. I'm full..." Jeongyeon looks confused. Without taking the box, she leaves Nayeon there. Just like that. Oh no... Ottokke.......

***

Loves balance, peaceful, appreciates the beauty
Uses charm to attract each other (it's their main weapon)

***

I look at Nayeon.
She's smiling. Hopelessly. She doesn't have to say it, her eyes tell me everything. As I can sense one's feeling easily, I feel the warmth in my eyes. I bite my lower lips to hold it. This is not my time to feel anything. This is Nayeon's moment. I need to be strong for her. "Gwaenchana..." I reach her closest shoulder and caress it.
"Is it wrong if I want us to move to the next step?" I want to answer her but Nayeon's not asking me. She's asking herself. "This cake idea is dumb since the beginning," she speaks again. This time, at me.
"No, it's not..." I reply.
Nayeon looks at me and smirks. "Huh, everything sure becomes drama around you. You're still Haeju." Nayeon takes one of my hand and puts the lunchbox there. "Hold this. Now I'm gonna leave, there's something that I need to fix!" After that, Nayeon runs hurrily towards Jeongyeon's direction. "YA, YOO JEONGYEON!" she screams while looking for her. I follow her secretly.

"YA!!!" Nayeon yells when she finds Jeongyeon are walking to her room. Quickly, she puts her arm around Jeongyeon's neck. "How dare you reject my cake, Weirdo?!"
"You're the one who's weird! Don't hug me," Jeongyeon answers, as loud as Nayeon.
"Why why why?"
"Take a shower before hugging me."
"You don't like my smell? Why do I need to take a shower before hugging YOU," Nayeon touches Jeongyeon's nose.
"Haha... You're disgusting. And loud."
"You're more disgusting and I even want to hug you. You should be thankful."
"...And annoying. Haha..." Jeongyeon laughs at her own, err, joke?
"Huh, my husband is so weird. Tsk..."
"Stop! I'm not a guy, geez..."
"But you're handsome," Nayeon says.
"You say that so you can become the pretty one, huh?" Jeongyeon guesses.
"YES!!! Hahahaha..." both of them laugh together before entering the room. I stop listening to their conversation and end my stalk. I have enough materials for my fanfic. Now I will let the wife and husband of Twice enjoy their moment.

"That's more like you..." one says before closing the door. I'm stunned. Not sure who says it. Not sure for who it's addressed.
But yeah, I've changed so much since the first time I was here.

We all do.

"Venus in Libra. As expected!"
I'm so excited about the cuteness that I just witnessed that I run to my room while smiling alone. I come in and immediately take my netbook and turns it on. "Unnie..... What's happening?" Tzuyu asks me half-sleeping but I ignore her. I take my pen and pocketbook quickly and updates my note before I lose the energy.

***

Nayeon
Virgo - Libra
Diligent, caring to everyone, Twice's most favorite unnie

Jeongyeon

Scorpio - Libra
Charming, understand what you need, secretly everyone's girl crush

Loves balance, peaceful, appreciates beauty
Uses charm to attract each other (it's their main weapon)

Aiming for a long-term relationship..........



Shipped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



(a/n) Hi again, everyone! ^^"
Not sure what to say. I guess I wanna tell you the good news first.
So, the good news is... I'm preparing a long story for this season. Yay! ^o^" Finally, something that has a content. I really love to write a plot-heavy story. There are a lot of stories in aff but most of them (that I read) only focus on the "feelings". It bothers me to read something that 'just romantic' or 'just sad' without a proper character development or with a cheesy conflict. I don't say it's not fun reading them, but I haven't met a Twice fanfic that I like. (you guys really need to recommend me something!) >.<
By the way, this series is just me attempting to write what I want to read. I'm so grateful that it receives a lot of support.
Anyway, I'm excited about this story I'm working on! It will take time but I really want to finish it (!)
I hope you'll have fun reading it as I have fun writing it~ :D