The Story Continues [Season 2 PROLOGUE]

10th Member

I open my eyes slowly. My head is still heavy. I feel dizzy. I wake up from my dream about Twice. Then I realize there are 9 beautiful girls in the same room as me. It's Twice!!!

That was what I thought when I woke up today. Sometimes I just can't believe that I really become part of Twice. And this time finally I can come back with them. 

Yup, I'm so excited too!

I'm glad that you guys like our new song and MV. I really give my best into it. I know, some of you miss the good-old cute concept. Twice became famous because of that. But don't worry, we will perform some our old songs, including TT and Cheer Up. The songs are almost 5 years old now, but it's still the most lovable songs of Twice. Talking about a concept, do you like Twice new concept? I agree with some people who say that the song is weird, but kinda touching. It is! The intention is indeed to show that Twice cares about what happens around them. Workers' right has already become a big issue in Korea. The lyrics really show the struggle of the workers. The dilemma of loving someone when life doesn't even go well.... The song is funny, but sad at the same time. I think that's why people feel related to it. I think Twice comebacks with this concept because of those scandals that happened to them before I joined. It looks like Jype really wants to fix Twice image this comeback. It also can be the reason why I'm added as the 10th member of Twice too. As PD-nim said, I have the aura that other members don't have. I'm not really sure about that tho. Jype's real intention of adding me is still so mysterious.....

By the way, I'm also glad that people like the raps that I write in that song. Yeah, my idea is to use sarcasm to make it feel deep. We haven't performed that song much but you guys already come with some analysis. That's actually cool! You say that my rap style is different with Chaeyoung. I sound more mature, yet more sentimental. To be honest, I don't do it on purpose. I just rap with the rap style that I think it suits me perfectly hmm.... I also like the choreography of the song. It looks easy but it's actually not, you know? Ah, some people love to see us wearing the office costume as the main outfit of this comeback. Sana really looks like the lady secretary in the movie who has affair with her boss haha.. I also like my outfit. Do you know that the pants are made flexible so we can dance in it. But it's still kinda hard to dance with the shoes. I try so hard to calm before performing in that.

I really don't want to make any mistake in front of people.....

I've been practiced so hard to sing the songs for these promoting weeks. I practiced my dance almost all day everyday so I could remember it out of my head. I also sang all the time, in the JYPe building, or even in my room in the dorm. Tzuyu said that all I did was singing, singing, and singing hahaha.. Poor her because sometimes I still sang while she was sleeping. I really didn't want to waste my time before debuting. People said that after comeback I would no have any time to practice anymore. I really wanna show you the best I can give. I want Twice to be loved again by Once. Also, there are so many people who work hard for this comeback. I don't wanna disappoint them by doing things mediocrely.

This comeback is not easy. There are not so many TV programs who want to invite Twice. So besides trained for performing on the stage, Jype also trained to behave on TV. The members said they didn't get anything like this before. I was trained to know the timing when to talk, laugh, be cool, or throw some jokes. It was harder than my expectation..... Do you guys have watched our appearance in Weekly Idol? Oh, has it aired? I'm not sure hmm... Anyway, I'm going to tell you what I did there. Maybe some of them are spoilers hmm..... But first, I wanna tell you that originally Twice was rejected to make an appearance that. I guess Twice previous scandals were so bad. But somehow we could appear there. I feel that some of the crews, and even the MCs, treated us not so nicely. But I think it was understandable. I made a lot of preparations for the show. If it's not edited, you will see me sing Twice Song (yes, the one that's so cute)! My name was not on that song, so I tried to copy every member's style while singing it. You will also see me doing 'oppaya' aegyo. You won't just see me act cute tho because I also sang the song. Yeah, I didn't just lipsync the song, so it gave a different feeling. Nayeon laughed at me because I tried so hard on some TV shows we appeared hehe...

I just wanna give my best to it~

By the way, it's been a while that I've prepared for this comeback. There are already so many things happen between me and Twice. I remember that at first, I could only talk to Tzuyu (and of course Jihyo if it's related to work) because I was really scared to the other members. Now I feel like I have a new family. I know that I still need some time to be really adjusted to the team, but that's fine because the members are so unique. It's really fun to get to know them! I guess I can't meet someone who is so random, clumsy, and a hug-kiss maniac like Sana. There can't be a tall and gorgeous maknae who is also cool like Tzuyu. I've got closer to the members, although I still cannot understand all of them. I'm still kinda awkward with some people like Nayeon, Dahyun, oh and especially, Momo. Anyway joining Twice itself is already a good journey for me. I'm trying to know their each personality better.

There are also many other things that I wanna do in the future. Some of you recommend me to do a v-live solo. Some of you also want me to do a melody project too. I'm afraid I don't have much time to do it all soon. The members' melody projects are so cool. I wanna give my best too, but I still have no idea what to do. Maybe I will sing on my solo v-live hmm..... I think it's a good idea since I don't need to prepare many things haha.... I can just sing whatever you guys recommend me on that day. That will be interesting, right?! (?) 

My focus now is to perform as good as I can for you. There are not much else in my mind except that. Please look forward to it. I know I'm not the best person to be added to Twice. Maybe Twice doesn't really need me too. I'm okay with that. Whatever people say, I'm happy if Twice is doing fine. I just don't want to disappoint anyone that has hopes on me. I don't want to waste the hard work that they have done so far. I do this not just because I'm so passionate, but also for their happiness. Especially for the members. Fighting!!! 

Ahh.... I cry again while typing this..................................

I think I should end this update her before it's too boring for you. There are many things I wanna tell you, but maybe I can share it later. Anyway, see you guys all! Thank you for all the support so far, that means a lot for me. I love youuuuuuuuu~

 



Check out the stories of Twice before Haeju is added in THE DAYS BEFORE