Rivalry Drama by Haeju

10th Member

The song has ended.
As the maknae, it's Chaeyoung's job to stop the music player. As instructed by Jihyo, Chaeyoung walks to the phone and turns it off. While the others are sitting down on the floor, sweating after a long dance practice, Jihyo stands up facing us all. "Alright, let's call it a day! I see that we've done a big progress today. A homework for Nayeon and Haeju to memorize the choreo. Okay, Nayeon? Haeju?"
"Hmm!" Nayeon answers lazily her while raising her hand and gives her an 'ok' sign.
Jihyo just smiles looking at that. "Haeju?"
"Sure, Jihyo. I will try my best," I answer her even though I'm still panting a little bit.
"I know you guys can do it! I hope the others can help them both. I'm sure we can make it perfect before the deadline. If you're tired, always remember mom and dad at home who always support us, all the people who have done their best for us, and Once who are always waiting for us. Hwaiting!" Jihyo exclaims with her fist thrown into the air. The others follow her saying the same thing.

After that, the group is dismissed. Dahyun, who sits near me, comes closer. "Told you, she doesn't mention 'God' anymore in her closing speech. It's because she respects you as an atheist. We used to pray a lot every after practice," she says to me.
"You're right, Dahyun. Sigh... That's too much tho. Anyway, don't you think her speech is kinda short today?" I ask her.
"I... Guess so......"
"I think there's something about her. I don't know. Maybe just me. Anywaaaaay, I'm so annoyed that I keep making mistakes in this song!" I tell her.
"Want me to help you practice?" She offers.
I look at her with a lazy look. "That would be great but maybe not tonight. I'm so exhausted right now."
"Sure, tell me whenever you're ready," Dahyun tells me.
I smile. "Thanks, Dear."

"Guyyyyyysssssssss!!!~~~" Sana runs a little toward us. Dahyun answers her back excitingly. Just after I said that I'm exhausted, both of them act so energetically in front of me. I wonder how can they be so cheerful every time. If it's about energy, Sana and Dahyun have the biggest amount of it among the members. And every time they are together, they're always so playful to each other. 'So extra' Tzuyu calls them. Haha... So different with me. By the way, Sana knows how messed up I am today, so she asks me about how I feel first. After that, she jokes around with Dahyun. Being loud and childish. They are like this after we get back to the dorm.

At the dorm, Jeongyeon asks me to accompany her building her lego building. She bought it a few weeks ago. I like playing with toys so I really enjoy doing it with her. Also, Jeongyeon said that Momo is too "slow" to understand the structure of the building. "Momo is bad at details anyway," she said. Momo always accompanies us playing with the lego, but Jeongyeon doesn't let her touches the main building haha... Poor Momo.
"Just bring the big one," Jeongyeon tells me when I ask them what drink they want me to bring in.
"Okay, so Pocari for everyone?" I'm confirming her request.
"Call!" Momo answers excitingly. After that, I get out of the room to the kitchen.
Far from my spot, I see Mina is teaching Nayeon about the choreography of our new song. Tzuyu is with them. It looks like Nayeon is really struggling to learn it. But she's trying hard tho. Ugh, what should I do? I can't be the last member to master it?! I think I also need a tutor... That's a good idea hmm... But who?

While I'm reaching a big bottle of Pocari Sweat in the refrigerator, suddenly I can Nayeon's screaming. "MOMOOOOOOO WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU???!!!!!" I'm curious so I peep. I see Momo gets out of Jeongyeon's room in hurry. Apparently, Chaeyoung is already there as well. Hmm, this is hard. Everyone who's good at dancing is with Nayeon. I can't ask Momo to help it will be tiring for her to teach both of us......
Then without I'm realizing it, Dahyun and Sana have joined me peeping Nayeon and friends. "What's happening there?" Dahyun asks me.
"OH MY GOSH... You surprise me!" I yell in instant.
"Why are you peeping, Ju? I join because it looks fun," Sana says.
"Wait, Dahyun! Before you offered me a help to teach me the new song, right?" I ask her.
"Sure, I will help," Dahyun answers.
"Me too!" Sana adds. "I think we need more people. More people means more energy."
"What do you mean?" Dahyun sounds confused with what Sana just said, but I get it. That's exactly what I've been thinking.
"Where's Jihyo?" I ask them. "Jeongyeon is in her room. C'mon, guys, hurry up! We need to meet them before they join the other side," I say.
"What 'other side'? What's going on here?" Dahyun is still confused with the situation. Sana smirks at her. Anyway, now we're going to Jeongyeon's room to recruit her. Somehow my heart is beating so fast.

Why is this so exciting?

 

 

 

 


((a/n)) I think I will post more something like this next time. Some fluffs (?) like what I write here or in the previous chapter. Idk tho. It depends on my mood lolol
As you know, Haeju is the oldest member of Twice. Just like her, I see the members as my younger sisters/friends. Sometimes I wonder... How's the feeling to see Twice as Noonas/Unnies? What do they feel who are younger than some/all the members? Must be different with how I see them.
Tzuyu will be an unnie who likes joking savagely...
Chaeyoung will be one of the coolest and most charismatic unnie...
Dahyun is the most friendly unnie who doesn't that old compared to you...
Mina is the quiet unnie who just goes along the other unnies...
Jihyo will be expected as an unnie who will take care you the best...
Sana unnie is the loud and weird unnie, but popular...
Momo unnie is funny and humble, also so admirable with her dance skill...
Jeongyeon unnie is everyone's secret crush...
and Nayeon unnie is not really an unnie, she needs to be taken care a lot xD

I don't knowww.... That's just what I think. So far, I always see them as...
Nayeon = The perfect girl, living the perfect life, but she's someone who I can relate the most
Jeongyeon = Be careful, she's bold, and it'd be so great if she can see me as a friend
Momo = Dumb... (in a cute way)
Sana = What's wrong with this kid? (her pure personality is interesting tho)
Jihyo = Why does such a perfect girl exist???
Mina = The introvert girl who everyone can relate
Dahyun = Loud. Just so loud.
Chaeyoung = Let's talk about art!
Tzuyu = May I take this one, please? :3

Hbu? I wonder how do you see the Twice members...