Fangirling

10th Member

((Haeju's note)) Okay, if this trans-dimensional journey is the only way to continue my story, so I have to do this. Oh, look! That's me, practicing with all the members. This dance... It must be happening a few weeks ago. Let's see what we can find here...


 

 

The practice room is so loud after we're done dancing.
Talking after practicing makes you more tired, but we really love to talk, especially, in a break time like this. Apparently, it's everyone's way to gain their energy back. We will talk until they're strong enough to get up and go back to the dorm. So, for now... Conversation time!

"Guys, can you hear me for a second?" our leader Jihyo, who has Aquarius on her sun and Scorpio on her moon aspect, speaks in front of the group. "Guys, guys! I have an announcement!"
"GUYS, JIHYO HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Nayeon, the Virgo/Leo, yells. Suddenly, every one of us is silent.
"Alright. thank you, Nayeon," Jihyo tells her. After that, she announces some messages she gets from our agency. It's not a long announcement. After that, we become loud again.
The group is kinda split into a couple of groups. In one group, Momo (Scorpio/Libra) is telling a story to Dahyun (Gemini/Cancer) and Chaeyoung (Taurus/Leo). At the other side, 6-mix are joking around together. I'm with Mina (Aries/Libra) doing nothing. I don't know where Sana is. Ah, Tzuyu is not here as well...

Okay, I have enough rest!
"Mina, do you want to go back?" I ask her. She looks kinda tired, hmm. "Uh... I'm so sweaty I wanna take a shower first before going home," I say.
"Here?" she's confirming what I just said.
"Yes."
"Okay!"
"You wanna come?" I ask her.
"I... I'll catch up later. I'm still really tired I'm so sorry." So, individualist. Typical Aries Mina, sigh.
"It's okay, Pretty," I answer before leave and get out of the room. I do really feel sweaty but, actually, I was lying about going to take a shower. I wanna find Sana or Tzuyu.

I don't know but... I just feel kinda uncomfortable with the group these days.....

I open the door and walk to the alley. They're not there. I peek at the rooms one by one that I pass through, wondering if they're inside one of them. I really have no idea where they can be. Tzuyu is quite random, she can be anywhere. A Gemini, right? And, usually, Sana hates to be alone. She has to be accompanied by someone or some people right now. That's her Leo talking. Wait, did I just describe Tzuyu as 'random' and not Sana? Sana is the symbol of randomness! Ohh, I must be out of my mind...

I arrive in the front of a recording studio. I open the door and, my feeling is correct. They're here! Both of them. Tzuyu is behind the glass room, singing a song, while Sana is watching her from the outside, along with the other staffs. I smile and wave my hand at Tzuyu to encourage her, before I sit beside Sana.
"What is happening here?" I ask Sana, the Capricorn/Leo.
"Pre-recording. Tzuyu asks me to, umm, accompany her. Hehe... Why are you here?!" she asks me as surprised as I see them here.
"Just pass by... Wow, doing this after dancing? Congrats to her anyway! She hasn't told me anything. Ng, I hope she's doing great."
"Yeah, she's doing awesome."
She asks Sana to go with her? That's new! I'm not saying that I'm jealous..... 
"What is it?" Sana asks me.
"Oh oh, nothing! Hehe..."
After that, both of us are watching Tzuyu recording the song. Sana embraces my arm. Skinship, no surprise. There are a lot of laughs during the recording, I guess our Gemini/Gemini girl is having so much fun. I'm happy for Tzuyu. I'm proud of her.

 

When three of us come back to the practice room, most of them are already gone. Nayeon and Momo are still there waiting for us. "To the dorm, right?" I ask.
"Of course. How is it, Tzuyu? You look happy."
"Hehe..."
"Oh, she did great!" Sana says while patting Tzuyu's head. "Momo-ya, do I still have a debt with you?"
"Do you? I don't remember such things. Just consider it paid."
"Hmm, I don't think so..."

Five of us walk to the car.
Our driver is already waiting in front of the building, so we are going there. Behind the door, I can see some people are waiting from afar. Might be fans. As soon as Nayeon opens JYPe's building front door, we can hear them all cheering for us.
"NAYEON-SSIIIII!!!"
"SANA SARANGHAEEEE!!!!"
"MOMOOOOO!!!"
Some of them scream. The rest are pretty calm. I'm always amazed to see how much fans that our members get.

The situation is under controlled because there are some security guards there. The members comfortably wave their hands at the fans. Automatically, I do the same. Even before I hear anyone calling my name. I'm just instantly happy every time I see Once cheering at us. I guess sometimes I love attention too! I'm happy when I know anyone loves me. Which aspect does that make me like this, I wonder. My mars-Leo? My venus-Taurus? My moon-Pisces? Who am I, actually? Ugh, why I keep thinking about astrology?! Stop! Stop!!! Why can't I just be me?????

SIgh.....

Wait! That Once... I think I recognize one of them. But we keep walking to the car so I can't see them clearly. Sana, who walks behind me, enters the car lastly because she just ran away from the crowd. She collects their letters. So cute.
Sana gets a lot of letters. We read each envelops to see which member the letters are addressed. Usually, I get 1 or 2. I get more from a fan-meeting or concert tho. But, surprisingly, this time I get none!

Yeah, none!

No letters are addressed to me. Is it because I don't make a lucky charm for today? Maybe...
Some of the letters are not sealed tho. Hmm, I always read what the fans write about me. Sometimes, I read Tzuyu's letters together with her. But I never read anything about the other members. I wonder what they see from my friends. How does a fan see their idol? Maybe this is the right time to find out about that.

Hmm, should I?

  • "You're really my type. Looking at you smile makes me want to make you happy even more. I love when you let your hair grows long rather than when it's short. Maybe because I'm a guy so I love to see your feminine part more. But please don't take it wrong, I love you whoever you are. I hope I can attend the fan meeting and talk to you one day. That'll be a dream comes true for me!"
  • "I'm sorry before but my friends always joke about you having a big- uhm- you know..... They said that you had a huge 'heart' or 'energy' or anything while watching you in the MVs. Please forgive them or anyone who is rude to you. They're just amazed by how pretty you are. You know that, right? Please forgive my ert friends. For me, you're admirable because of your charm. Your smile got me. I love it when you look cheerful. I love it when you start talking to us on v-app, sharing anything that's going on. I think you know that feeling when you like someone and you just like everything about them. At first, you weren't my bias. But apparently, you're everyone's bias-wrecker. Including mine. I'm really happy to know you..."
  • "I thank you so much to fill my days with happiness, Unnie. Your energy is contagious. You make me feel better when I'm down. You're such a funny person, especially on 'Idol Room'. You're the reason why I still force myself to go to school every day. I wanna be like you, Unnie. You make me feel optimist, that one day I hope I can be as successful and as happy as you. Please be happy forever! Don't let any bad feelings knock you down like what happens to me. Depression is not fun, Unnie, but thanks to you I can fight it back."

"Haeju-ya, are you crying?!" I don't realize it until Nayeon asks me. "Why am I even surprised?" she continues.
I can only chuckle.

  • "My dearest waifu, every night I thank God for creating you. Heaven has chosen us to be together. 
    I never love someone like this before, are you even a human? Aren't you an angel?
    I fell for you because of your heart. I never see such a beautiful heart like that. This world doesn't deserve you. Please, stay like that. There's no woman out there like you. No more. But, why does it have to be you?
    You're cute without even trying. Stay weird from the others, don't hear what anyone says about you. You're beautiful and I can see that. Take my hands and let's run from this routine. Escape to the sunset and join what has been waiting for us. I've fallen for you so many times because of your voice. Next time, you shall only whisper to me....."
  • "Dear my dearest Unnie,
    I don't know if this is a new thing for you or not, but I'm a lesbian. Yes, I've discovered it for so long but I'm sure about it just a while ago. And the one who makes me sure about that it's no other than you. My parents don't know about this. No one knows. Only my very bestie and you. I want you to know because you're such an important person in my life, especially related to this thing.
    Unnie, I never interested in boys in my school. Some of the idols are cute, but they're just plain for me. Different when I'm with the girls, I feel like I want to have a romantic relationship with them. They're beautiful and I want them. They make me feel something different. YOU do. You make me feel it. And that feeling is happiness. That feeling is LOVE...
    Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm straight, after all, I'm still not sure honestly. How can you be so charming tho, Unnie? You're so feminine and calm. You don't talk a lot, but I feel like you can protect me. I want a hug from you but not in a friendship way. More. I love it when you wear a red lipstick. I love it when you wear a slightly revealing dress. Oh no, I'm sorry if I'm scaring you. I just don't know whom should I tell this thing. It's about you so I think I should tell you.
    Sometimes I wonder if you're like me, Unnie. Aren't you? I guess it will be hard anyway since you're an idol. It's already hard for me. But if you do, please don't hide it. Don't be ashamed of it. Embrace it like I do, okay, Unnie?
    Dear my dearest Unnie, I know I'm just a fan for you. But if one day you feel down and lonely, please remember what I'm going to tell you: I love you
  • 'Ocean-like eyes, I’ll swim in them. Everyone knows his pretty eye-smile, I want it to myself.'
    You're more than an inspiration for me. You make me feel relaxed every time I see you. It feels homey. Is it your intention to be such a cute girl? You shook my hand once. I hope it was more than that next time. I love Twice and all the members. But if there's one person that I want to give a big hug, it is you..... You're so y on the stage. So swag. So cute on the daily basis. Your charm radiances that it touches me. 
    'Your heart is ice I’ll melt you... If I pettily touch you, I think you’ll melt away...'
    Would you one day visit my home and play?"

I put the letters on my lap and sigh.
I look at the road blankly until Sana talks to me. "How is it, Haeju? Find something interesting?" she asks.
"I don't know... Usually, when the fan goes too far about me, I just see them as cute or sweet or childish. But it's different when they talk too far about the other members. Ugh, I'm kinda pissed... They think just because it's a personal letter they can say anything to our members?! They don't!!!"
"Aww... You don't have to be angry~" she says before hugging me.
I take a deep breath, realizing what I just did. "I'm sorry..."
"Hihi, it's okay~"
"I don't even know why I apologize. I guess I see them too negatively. I shouldn't. What do you think, Sana?" I look at her, expecting an answer.
With the widening eyes and a little smile, she looks at me and says, "What you shouldn't do is thinking too much about it... It's just LOVE, you know!"
"Everyone has their own way to express love. I guess you're right......"
"Mhm!"

I wonder why I never get such weird letters tho...

  • "I know you're tired of them saying that Twice cannot sing live and such negative things. You're always portrayed as the most arrogant member in the group as well. Please, don't listen to them! I've been a Once for years now and I know how, not just harsh and rude, but unlogical and wrong their comments are. Don't get me wrong, I love you and always support you. But I'll also be objective to the groups that I stan. And you guys deserve to be the national girl group indeed. You, My sweetheart, deserve more love than what you've received. I love you. Please be strong!" 
  • "I have a hard life. I go to work every morning, doing something that far from my childhood dream. Everyone is so mean to me. I'm treated unfairly every day. It feels like 'love' only exists in a fairytale.
    Your life is not easy too, I'm sure about it. Knowing that you might feel what I feel... Seeing you always give your best... Knowing that I'm not alone... All of them make me feel stronger. You're a tough girl, I'm proud of you. There's no doubt that you're the best dancer out there. You're beautiful too, as beautiful as me kekeke... Do whatever that you want to do in this life. Enjoy it and be yourself! Me too, I will try to be as tough as you."

"Unnie, we've arrived," Tzuyu says to wake me and Sana up. After that, I get out of the car, bringing all of the letters that I've read. That's what I think. "Haeju Unnie!"
I turn around and see who's calling me. Tzuyu running to me with a red letter on her hand. "You drop one," she says.
"Ohh thanks," I say, "Who is that letter for?"
"Ngg... Oh, it's for me!"
"It's yours haha... Let's read it together in the room then, as usual."
"Okay!" Tzuyu answers excitingly.
"Mm, wait wait!" I take the letter from her hand and open it.
"What are you doing, Unnie?" she asks, startled.
I see the letter and scan it. I wonder if this is another weird letter. I don't want Tzuyu to get anything weird.

"I know you look savage sometimes, especially to the elder members. But for me, you'll always be the cutest maknae ever. Oh my God, you're so pretty I wanna pinch your cheeks! You're so adorable, I cannot hold myself. Sometimes, I envy Gucci for getting a lot of attention from you. Congrats for being able to improve yourself days by days, by the way. That makes me proud of you even more. You're the best idol I've ever known! Fighting!!!"

Best idol ever......

"A... Anything okay, Unnie?" Tzuyu asks.
I look at her, pretending that nothing happens. "Sure! Ohh, you'll love this one," I return the letter to the top of her palm. "A perfect letter for the perfect idol."
"What?!"
"Hehe... Let's get inside!" I ask her.
"Alright... Let's get inside......" she says hesitantly while looking at me weirdly.
"Hahaha!"
"By any chance... Are you jealous, Unnie?" she asks.
"Ahaha, noo... Jealous what? Why should I? Hahaha..." I look at her. I think she means it. Then, I put my arm behind her neck. "Let's just go inside, ahahaha....."

 

 

 

 

 



(haeju's note) Sigh, there's something wrong here. I'm seeing Twice from Once's perspective... I feel like I'm one of them. Once, I mean, not Twice! I feel like I'm not of the members. I seemed so stressed as well here. My mind was distorted. Why is this happening? Am I starting to leave my world? C'mon, I need to figure out this problem faster!
By the way, why did I envy Twice 
thoo? I think and talk about them everyday. I guess I'm their biggest fangirl! Hihihi...