Bored

10th Member

Ugh, I'm so bored today.
Tzuyu is sleeping all day as she doesn't feel well. Poor her. I've taken care of her all day and now I have no one to play with. Or do I? Hmm! Who should I find?~

"Sanaaa~?" I caught her playing with her phone alone in the living room.
She straights her back as soon as she hears my voice, turning her head to find me. Popped out eyes are seen on her face as if she's actually waiting for me to find her. "Haejuuuuu!!!"
That excitement makes me a little flattered. I smile widely while walking to her. "Wh... What are you doing?"
"Nothing, Dear. Come come, sit here!"
"Sanaaaaaaa~" I call her after find my spot on the couch.
"Wae, Juju-yaaaa~"
"I'm boooored~"
"Aww... Let Sana Unnie hugs you," she says while reaching my body with both of her opened arms.
"Uww..." I naturally come into her hug, but only for a second. "Sana Unnie? Since when you're older than me?"
"What do you mean? I'm always older than you. Since the beginning!"
"You think so? Who's younger than me then?"
"No one! You're maknae. You're THE maknae, aren't you?" she asks.
To be honest, at this point I'm not sure if she's joking or not. Her face is so innocent, just like the usual. And the other hand, I'm always easily deceived by anyone. Nevermind. I decide to play along. "Alright then, Sana Unnie. Tzuyu Unnie. Chaeyoung Unnie. Dahyun Unnie. Everyone is an unnie. Please take care of me well, Unnieee," I say.
"Uww well done, our Haeju-ya~" Sana pats my head. I rest my head on her  lap

"Are you enjoying it, Love?" she asks me while my hair gently.
"Mhm..."
It's quite for a moment after that. We're both sitting facing the transparent sliding door, seeing through the orange sky through it. Usually, I know I'm with Sana when it's so loud around. But sometimes... There is this side of Sana that I get.

"You should treat me like this more often tho," I tell her. "Lowkey, I always want an older sister."
"Is it because you have a younger brother?"
"Can be..."
"Well, as I'm older than you so, of course, I can always be your unnie," she says.
"Will you?"
"Of course!" she answers. I raise my head from her body and looks at her in the eyes. Sana is so clingy. She knows how to make me feel comfortable when I'm being clingy to her. She knows exactly how to treat me. I think it's because she can relate to what I feel at this moment. She is clingy and she knows exactly what she wants. Hmm, I guess that's why she also knows how to treat all of her dongsaengs well. 

"Uhh... Sana, seriously tho."
"What?"
"You do know that I'm older than you, right?"
"What do you mean?"
I try to find the answer to my own question in her eyes. "Stop it! You're pretending, right?"
"What?" she says with that innocent squirrel-like face, with wide-opened eyes and narrowed mouth.
"Ayyyy..."
"What are you talking about? I don't get it."
"Hh... Molla," I rest my head on her shoulder.
"Juju, seriously, I don't get it," she says again.
"Molla molla."
"Aigoo~ Our Haeju is so cute," she says while patting my head again. I groan. But then I close my eyes and try to enjoy it anyway.

By the way...

 

 

 

...Thanks to Sana, I'm not bored anymore!

***

Several cards are spread in front of her. Sana already looks amazed at the mysterious design of the back of those cards. Black background... Covered with some random browny patterns, framed by a brown square around it. "It must be a really old deck," Sana assumes. It gets cold, all of sudden, when the cards are opened one by one. It's like there is a huge power comes into her body. More drawings are shown, but Sana loses her focus and sees the purple cloth that's covering the whole table. Her vision runs into the whole of the room. She checks if there is an air conditioner in the room. "This is a tent. They can't install an AC here," she whispers to herself, but she's not answering her original question: "Why am I freezing then?"

"Hmm, interesting..." The woman in front of her mumbles while looking at the card.
Sana always loves how a fortune-teller is so gentle while touching their cards. It feels like there is indeed an invisible power stored inside. Sana wonders what that woman's feeling right now. "Is she looking at my future somewhere? Is there an invisible creature whispering her about what the future holds for me? What is she hearing...?" There are so many questions appear in her head yet there is only one unrelated question that's blown out of . "What is your name, again?" Sana breaks the tension that has build in her heart.
The fortune-teller smiles, moving her vision from the cards to Sana. "It's Jihyo, dear," she says.
"Madame Ji... Hyo? That's lovely name! Also, I like how your job is called. Ca... Ca..."
"A cartomancer."
"Karta...."
"Cartomancer."
"Catasay...."
"Car. To. Man. Cer."

Sana stops trying to pronounce it. "I really like how it sounds! By the waaaay...." Sana looks at Madame Jihyo's eyes meaningfully, expecting many things before that woman says anything. The curiosity makes her eyes are wide open. Her head is tilted unconsciously. Then she opens . "What do the cards tell you about my future soulmate?" she asks.
Madame Jihyo smirks. Sana feels a butterfly in her stomach, but excited at the same time. But then, the first two words that she hears make her jaw is dropped.


"She's near," she says.
(The Supranatural Coincidence. Chapter I: Madame Jihyo.)

***

"How is it, Unnie?" I ask her while reading the story that I just updated.
"Ya!!! Why does it end there?!" Sana yells.
"I... I haven't finished it."
"Complete the story, quick!" she says while hits my shoulder.
"Aw!"
Then she's hitting my shoulder playfully. In a reaaaally clingy way. "Finish it, palli palli palli palli!"

 

 

 

 

 


(a/n)  Thank you for reading this chapter. How is it? I will really appreciate it if you leave a comment and share the story :') Upvote if you enjoy it :D