Chapter 2 : #1 Heiress

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San Francisco, 1996.


A girl busied herself playing dolls in her luxurious pinky bedroom. The girl has black hair.The girl was immersing her thought on the plays. She was unaware that the maid- Mrs. Garcia was knocking the door, calling for lunch.
“Young miss, it's time to have your lunch” shouted and Mrs. Garcia politely. 
“Put them on the table nanny Garcia. You may go now” replied Stephanie coldly. Then, she headed to the prepared table. Since Stephanie’s mom death, the last child of Hwang family often spent her time alone.

 
Tiffany- the Stephanie's other name stayed at the big mansion by herself, together with the maids and butlers. Her dad, Hwang Junsu busied himself in the office and those time consuming business trips. Meanwhile the older siblings were staying abroad. The older brother is a famous anthropologist that resides in Philippines, while the older sister manage the business together with her husband in Canada. Practically, Stephanie stayed together with her Daddy at the big Victorian style mansion. Stephanie grew into spoiled cold rich kid. She barely got attention from her father. The girl grew into a rebel one. She did her education at home- until the secondary level. Then, the girl spent her high school period in the best private school which designed for the high-end class people. At that age, Stephanie already managed her own company. The Hwang owned many companies in each sector. They seize the market. It’s tiffany who was chosen by Hwang Junsu to be his legitimate heiress. Since his other children Leo and Michelle were not having interest in managing the family business. To tell you the truth, Tiffany actually was a cheerful sweet daughter, that’s before her mom left her due to cancer. Tiffany is smart girl, she owned everything. The brain, the look, the bucks..but one thing she didn’t own, good attitude.


San Francisco, 2008


Tiffany was 19 year old. She finished her high school with outstanding grade. The almost perfect heiress spent the high school time like crazy. She dated the guys like changing clothes. This week she rumored with the Banker’s son, the next week she dated the hot teen celebrity that based in Beverly Hills. Tiffany loves party much. Being a rich kid, money was not her problem. Every week she both held and attended the luxurious parties that only could afford by those who owned gold spoon since they were born.


Her Dad never cared his youngest daughter. As long as her security and all needs were fulfilled, it’s not a big problem for him. 


Once Tiffany stepped her out from high school, her father sent her to one of the Ivy League members. She took business administration at one of the prestigious campuses. The whole America knew that she’s the only heiress of The Hwang- the business monster. Tiffany was famous in the campus. She was the campus' goddess, every boys were lining on her even for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter