Chapter 15 : The Indirect Confession (?)

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon put her lips on Soojung’s for few seconds. She closed her eyes. Her heart beat so fast. Meanwhile, the younger girl just widened her eyes, shocked clearly was displayed on her eyes. Taeyeon opened her eyes.
“It’s payback! Look, your expression is soooo priceless, Miss Jung” stated Taeyeon playfully. She parted her grip and laughed loudly until her eyes were teary.
Soojung’s expression changed into darker one. She stared coldly at Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon felt the cold aura around her, she stopped her laugh suddenly.
“S-sorry soojung-ah..I..I” stuttered Taeyeon.
“….” No response from the artist.
Taeyeon grabbed Soojung’s hand. She caressed the soft hand in gentle manner.
“Please forgive me, Soojung-ah” begged Taeyeon sincerely. Her eyes looked like those puppies’ eyes. Slowly, the icy aura from Soojung changed into warmer one. The ice has melted.
“It’s not funny, next time don’t repeat it Tae” stated the younger Jung flatly.
“Sure, I promise. Forgive me, eh?” pleaded Taeyeon softly.
“Hmmm Hmmm” hummed Soojung.
Taeyeon hugged the girl tightly. 
“Thank you Soojung-ah” muttered Taeyeon after she parted the hug.
“Hmm” replied Soojung in oh-so-pissed tone.
I don’t know that Taeyeon likes skinship – SJ.
“It’s better we go to bed now, it’s late already..” stated Taeyeon.
“Don’t forget to change your clothes, I’m sorry for spilling the chocolate” replied Soojung in softer voice.
“Alright Princess, your wish is my command” replied Taeyeon sweetly.
The petite Kim walked to her bedroom. After she changed her clothes, the door was opened. She saw Soojung stood in front of the door.
“So, I just want to greet you a good night, It seems Seohyun already in a deep sleep. She must be tired” stated Soojung softly.
“Ah..Thank you, Soojung-ah. Don’t you sleep here again tonight? Seohyun will be looking for you though. She liked you already” replied Taeyeon in softer tone.
“Ah.. I don’t want to disturb your sleep” stated Soojung hesitantly.
“No, not at all. My bed is big enough for us to sleep here” answered Taeyeon.
“But I won’t force you though” added Taeyeon.
Soojung flew her stare to the sleeping Seohyun.
“Hmm Okay then, I’ll sleep next to Joohyun..may I come in?” asked Soojung shyly.
“Haha yes please, my room is always open for you..Seohyun’s  beautiful auntie” teased Taeyeon naughtily.
“I don’t know that you’re so corny Taeyeon..it’s night already” stated Soojung. She climbed on the bed and took the vacant space next to sleeping Seohyun.
Taeyeon closed the door and she walked to the bed’s direction. She pulled on the thick blanket for them.
“Good night, Soojung” greeted Taeyeon before she closed her eyes.
“Night Tae” replied the other girl lightly.
Soojung couldn’t close her eyes. she trailed her lips with her finger. Her memory remembered the scene in the kitchen.


Her lips feel so soft and sweet at the same time- SJ.


Without her realized, Soojung smiled like an idiot, she watched the sleeping Taeyeon happily. Her heart raced quickly.


Do I like you in a different way, Tae?. You made me feel this weird sensation in my heart everytime I saw you – SJ.


At the end only the light snores can be heard from the bedroom. 


The Next morning. 


It’s the little girl Seohyun who woke up first. The girl headed to the bathroom to do her morning routin. After she finished, she walked back to the bedroom. She smiled naughtily. She took Taeyeon’s cellphone which laid on the nightstand, the peaceful view in front of her made seohyun wanted to capture it. She silently snapped Her oppa and auntie’s sleeping pose. Soojung circled her arm on Taeyeon’s waist w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter