Chapter 16 : Officially Yours

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did Soojung hear my conversation with Seohyun? –T.


Soojung walked to the two’s direction. She wrapped her slender body in oversized T-shirt and white short pant.
“Morning little Seo and her handsome oppa” greeted Soojung cheerfully.
“Hello auntie..you’re up?” replied Seohyun in cheerful tone.
“Yeah, I had best sleep last night, Thanks to our yesterday’s trip” replied Soojung. She stretched her arms.
“What are you eating Seo?” asked Soojung curiously.
“Oh this, when you and Tae oppa were sleeping I made myself cereals..i’m starving auntie” answered Seohyun. Her bowl was nearly empty.
Taeyeon just silently watched the interaction between the two other girls in front of her.
“Tae oppa why you are daydreaming again, will you cook us proper breakfast since auntie Soojung  already here?” asked Seohyun innocently.
“Whoa Seo, your body is small but your appetite is big like giant’s,eh?” teased Taeyeon playfully.
“…” no response from the little Kid. Her eyes stared at Taeyeon’s. Those cute eyes were smirking naughtily.
“If you are teasing me anymore I’ll tell------“ said Seohyun unfinished. Taeyeon’s palm already covered the little girl’s mouth.
“Ok, Ok I’ll make us proper breakfast. You just watch the TV together with auntie Soojung” closed Taeyeon before she ran to the kitchen.
“Did I miss something, Seo?” asked Soojung softly.
“Ah..A-aniya auntie” replied Seohyun while stuttering.
“Are you sure, Im Seohyun?” asked Soojung seriously.
“Yes auntie, I just share some jokes with oppa, that’s it” replied Seohyun innocently.


Aish, the two are really bad at lying..haha – SJ.


“Okay then, let’s take some showers while waiting for your oppa cook us breakfast” stated Soojung.
“Ka-ja auntie” replied Seohyun cheerfully.
30’ later the breakfast (or brunch) already served on the table. Taeyeon cleaned the kitchen counter and put her apron off. The petite Kim shouted to call the two girls.
“SEO..SOOJUNG the food is ready” shouted Taeyeon.
“Yes oppa, wait a minute..I’m changing my clothes” replied Seohyun half shouting.
“Wait a minute Tae” shouted Soojung from upstairs.
The younger Jung opened her vibrated phone, there was a message from her unnie.


From : Jessica Unnie
Baby Jung it seems you really enjoy your holiday. You don’t text nor call me. I have a nice sister,eh?!. Well I have good news for you. I’ll come to Jeju on April 13th. The UNESCO and The Jung Leisure agree to hold the cultural event in Jeju for the upcoming project. I’ll text you my hotel address, you have to meet me. I miss you already.


In a minute, Soojung replied the text.


To : Jessica Unnie
Haha pardon me. I have no chance to check my phone unnie. Well I do enjoy my holiday here. The views are good. I got new friends too. Oh really? So, in 3 days you will be here? Nice kick unnie. You’re the best. Ok, I’ll wait the address.


Later, Soojung put her phone on the desk and headed to the kitchen. There she saw Seohyun sat on the chair alone.
“Where is your oppa, Seo?” asked Soojung. She sat next to Seohyun.
“Tae oppa is still in bathroom, take shower” replied The girl short.
“I see, let’s wait your oppa first” said Soojung cheerfully.


10’ later, the oppa walked out from the bedroom in casual outfit. Her hair was wet and fresh lemon can be smelt from her well-built body.
“Hmm..you smell good, Tae oppa. The scent smells familiar..ee…it’s like my unnie’s” said Soojung once Taeyeon sat in front of her.
“Oh..really? haha well your unnie has a good taste” replied Taeyeon in cool manner.
“Let’s eat oppa and auntie, I’m hungry” stated Seohyun impatiently.
Later the three ate in peace. Between their brunch the three shared some jokes.


After Taeyeon cleaned the table and washed the dirty plates, she walked to the house front yard. There, little Seohyun busied herself playing sands. Meanwhile, Soojung was sunbathing. She wore alluring bikini. Taeyeon walked to the younger jung’s spot.
“Hi, did you enjoy your sunbathing, Miss Jung?” asked Taeyeon from behind.
“Oh..Hi.. yes I did Tae” replied the girl shortly.
Taeyeon bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter