Chapter 53 : Reconciliation

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Siwon left her to the toilet, Taeyeon remained silent. Her mind was busy, she tried to process all the facts told by the younger choi.


If Minho needed money it’s better for him to ask my help. The financial is not problem for me. Why did you my ex-wife that night, Minho-ya. Did I do something wrong to you? All of People why did you chose Choi Minho, Tiffany?. –TY.


Taeyeon flew her mind to letter she wrote for Tiffany. The mind exactly depicted the same as the letter said.


If you still love me, why did you force me to sign that ing divorce paper? Why Miyoung-ah? Why?. Did the jealousy took over your sanity, Miyoung-ah?. Did I do mistake by helping Jessica Jung? Did it because she was your ex, Miyoung-ah? Or.. by any chance Do you still have feeling for Jessica, Miyoung-ah? Why did you refuse to hear my explanation that night? –TY.


Now, after everything passed you told me that you still love me. You’re weird Miyoung-ah. I couldn’t understand your mind and heart. I admitted it was my mistake I couldn’t be good wife for you. I couldn’t stand your over jealousy- TY.


Inside my heart, I want to save our marriage Miyoung-ah. Why did you refuse my efforts. You know, my heart was broken into pieces when I signed the paper. Did it purely because of your jealousy? No other reason? If that’s your wish, and if I grant your wish could make you happy..then I will grant your wish. I signed the paper for your happiness. –TY.


After this, don’t look for me. I go to a very far place. Just life your life well and be happy. Maybe Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Miyoung is not allowed by heaven to live together as couple in this life. I hope we can meet again in the next life- TY.


Without her realized, Taeyeon streamed her tears. She wiped it with her back of the hand.


“Ok, once this plane arrived in the town, I’ll completely forget you, Miyoung-ah. I’ll start a new page, a new life with a new woman beside me. Your Taetae is gone now. You threw me like , it’s too late for you to change my heart” stated Taeyeon in determined tone inside her heart.


The petite Kim took a deep breath and fixed her seat. The petite Kim drifted to the slumber land for the rest of the flights.


After hours of sleep, the stewardess softly shook Taeyeon’s shoulder to wake her up.
“Miss Kim, we have arrived in Sorong City” stated the stewardess softly.
“Oh.. Thanks, sorry I felt asleep. Where are the other?” asked Taeyeon.
“Mr.Choi, Ms.Choi and Your wife have already outside the plane. They are waiting for you” answered the stewardess.
“Oh.. Mmkay, I’ll get out of the plane after I washed my face” stated Taeyeon.
The petite Kim stood from her seat and headed to the toilet, she washed her face. The water sent fresh sensation on her sleepy face. The petite Kim yawned for few times. She headed out from the plane. The captain and co-pilot together with all crew bowed their bodies down to the petite Kim. The midget thanked them by flashing sincere smile and expressing sincere thank you.
“Oh Taeng.. why are you so long?” protested Choi Sooyoung.
The two was separated since the plane flew from Italy.
“Oh Syoo, sorry I was overslept” replied Taeyeon embarrassed.
“Nah, it’s fine. It’s rare for you to sleep like that. Your body must be exhausted” stated Sooyoung.
“Yeah, it seems so.. by the way where are Sooyeon and Siwon?” asked Taeyeon.
“Choi Siwon is calling our driver who will pick us and send us to the harbor, Sooyeon? She’s inside the coffee lounge. She looked so pissed, Taeng. It’s better you see her now. I’ll go to Siwon to help him” stated Choi Sooyoung.
“Yah, giant! Don’t leave me alone” whined Taeyeon in annoyance.
“Sorry Kim, you have to solve your problem by yourself. Goodluck” stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter