Chapter 52 : The Plane Talks

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please think about it carefully, Taeng. Let’s go, Siwon and Jessica must be waiting for us” stated Sooyoung before he took the bags and headed outside the room. 
The petite Kim walked weakly behind the tall Choi. The four were heading to the drop zone, the driver and car were ready to send them to airport.
“Good Morning Mr.Choi, Ms.Choi and Mrs.Kims I’m Suryo the driver. I’ll send you to the airport” introduced the driver politely.
“Thanks Sir, can we go now?” asked Sooyoung.
“Sure” replied the driver politely. He opened the door for the four. Once the four already seated on their seats the driver started the engine. The atmosphere was so thick and awkward.
20 minutes later the car arrived in the airport drop zone.
“Thanks for sending us Mr.Suryo, we will go inside now” stated Siwon politely.
“Have a nice trip Madams and Sir, I’ll take my leave now. Excuse me” replied the driver.
“Let’s go, the captain is waiting for us. They say we can use the special path” stated Siwon.
The four already seated on their respective seats. Taeyeon decided to sit next to Siwon and Sooyoung at the end was sitting next to Jessica.
“Oh noona, I think you would share seats with Jessica noona” stated Siwon in shocked.
“Haha Ani.. I want to take different spot, the sky is nice I want to see them through the window, Siwon-ah” replied Taeyeon calmly.
“I see.. well, may I ask you a question, noona?” stated Siwon carefully.
“Sure. Go ahead” responded Taeyeon shortly.
“Are you and Jessica noona okay? It seems last night before we separated, you guys were teasing each other” asked Siwon calmly.
“I’m okay Siwon-ah, don’t worry” lied Taeyeon.
“Why did you ask that thing?” asked Taeyeon.
“No, nothing.. it’s just when you’re away with Sooyoung noona Jessica noona asked me about our resort in Raja Ampat. She asked me will her room be separated from yours or not..” answered Siwon.
“And your answer is..” replied Taeyeon
“I told her that you two will share bedroom. Sooyoung noona told me to do that since you’re her partner, Taeyeon noona..but” stated Siwon.
“But what Siwon?” asked Taeyeon curious.
“But then, Jessica noona asked me to prepare different room for her. What should I do, noona?” asked Siwon confusedly.
No response from the midget.


So, she didn’t want to be with me? Ok I’ll grant your wish, Jung. – TY.


“Taeyeon noona?” asked Siwon.
“Well..uhm.. grant her wish, prepare the different room for her” stated Taeyeon expressionless.
“But sooyoung noona?” asked Siwon.
“Don’t worry, about sooyoung let me take care about her. Just grant Jessica’s wish, Arra?” commanded Taeyeon.
“I will do that noona” replied Siwon shortly.
“Thanks Siwon-ah” said taeyeon calmly.
“Sure noona, no problem” replied Siwon.
“Anyway can you tell me about our trip..I mean how we get there, I haven’t read the prepared information about Raja Ampat” asked Taeyeon to the youngest Choi.
“Well, we will have flight from Jakarta to Sorong city. It will take six hours of flight. Then from Sorong City we will take the fastest boat type to Waisai, Speed boat it will take time from 40 minutes to 1 hour of riding. The Raja Ampat consists of 650 islands in total, there are 4 big island ; Waigeo, Batanta, Misool and Salawati” started Siwon.
“Whoaa.. the distance is pretty long eh?” responded Taeyeon.
“The islands are prefect for people who love sea and diving activities. Raja Ampat has heavenly wonderful views. Last year I visited the islands with my ex-girlfriend and Sooyoung noona”  stated Siwon excitedly.
“Then in which island our resort’s location?” asked Taeyeon curiously.
“It’s in Misool. Misool is the heaven for divers. Your grandpa, he loved to dive so much. That’s why he started to build his business there. You know noona, Raja Ampat is one of 10 best diving sites in the world and it’s recognized as number one for the completeness of underwater flora and fauna at this time. The diving island are mostly situated near Waiwo it’s about 10 minutes from Waisai. Waisai is the Raja Ampat’s regency city. The city consists of Kri Island who is well-known with its truly amazing number and variety of fishes. There is also Sardina Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter