Chapter 41 : Taeyeon-ah =____=

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, let’s not talking about that problem now Syoo. I’ll find a way. The most important thing is we have to protect Jessica from my mom’s chase. I think she will chase Jessica after Yuri’s death. You know their dads backstabbed my mom, and we never know what’s inside Kim Tae Hee’s head and heart” stated Taeyeon.
“About Tiffany, let me handle her. Don’t worry about her. Ah right, can you stay here with Jessica when I’m away? I don’t want make a suspicion. You know, Jealous Tiffany is scarier than hell. A week, I will stay here a week then I’ll go back to Bordeaux and drive to Paris since I left our house by driving” added Taeyeon.
“Okay, If that’s the case, I’ll do my best Taeng. I pity you because your life is so complicated. Good luck, don’t worry about Miss Jung..ah now she’s a Kim right? You crazy midget..haha” replied Sooyoung.
“Thanks syoo, without you guys I’m nothing..you’re my bestfriend” stated Taeyeon. The midget hugged her bestfriend tightly.
“Heii.. it’s better you go to Miss Jung’s room. She stays alone, right?” advised Sooyoung.
“Ah okay.. Surely the chef brought the food to her room. I’ll be going now Syoo, just have your dinner and take some rest. Good night” closed Taeyeon.
Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung left the study room, while the tall girl headed to the dining room the midget paced her steps to the fake wife’s room.


Taeyeon knocked the wooden door before she headed inside the big bedroom.
Jessica directed her head to the petite figure near the entrance door. She smiled widely once she noticed Taeyeon walked closer to her.
“Oh..you’re back, Taengoo” stated Jessica happily.
“Yes, sorry for leaving you alone here” replied Taeyeon apologetically.
“Have you had your dinner, sica?” asked Taeyeon.
“No, not yet..I’m waiting for you. I don’t want to eat the foods alone” answered Jessica innocently.
“Oh my god, let’s eat together now..you have to eat your meds or Dr.Lee will throw his dagger on me.. Do you prefer to eat on bed or the table?” stated Taeyeon attentively.
“Everywhere is okay for me as long as I eat it with you” stated Jessica bluntly.
“Whoa..I don’t know that the cold Jung’s heiress can be a sweet talker like this” teased Taeyeon.
“Eii.. I only do this for you, you know Taengoo” replied Jessica.
“Omonaa.. it’s an honor for me then, anyway sica you made me shiver on my spine with your sweet talking.. really” stated Taeyeon in funny expression.
“Let’s eat.. Carlo already cooked us the best Italian food, Don’t worry he already consulted it with Dr.Stefano, your doctor” added Taeyeon.
At the end the two had their dinner peacefully. That night Taeyeon took care of Jessica very well. The Jung’s daughter felt warm and happy on her heart.


“Now, go to your bed I’ll prepare your medicine” stated Taeyeon after she called out the maid to clean the dirty plates and remained foods.
Taeyeon took a glass of water and took Jessica’s medicine. The petite Kim brought the tray and put it on the night stand.
“Here eat this” commanded Taeyeon softly.


After Jessica ate her medicine, the heiress leaned her head on the bedpost. Taeyeon sat next to her and secretly watched the other girl.
“Anything bothers your mind, Sica?” asked Taeyeon.
“No, nothing. Everything is like a dream for me” answered Jessica.
“Dream?” asked Taeyeon confusedly.
“Yes a dream. Me Being together with you, here on the same bed. It feels like a dream for me, I don’t want to wake up if it’s a dream, Taengoo” replied Jessica softly.
The Jung’s heiress grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and caressed it softly.
“No, it’s not a dream sica. I’m here sit next to you and you caress my hand” replied Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter