Chapter 61 : The Reasons and The Responses

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know it might be sounded so shameless. What if we reconcile our relationship? Let’s be a couple again like we used to be” proposed Tiffany, her eyes showed full of hope.

“Well uhm… Listen me, Miyoung-ah It’s true I want to help you to be your baby’s dad. I want to be a substitute Dad for your baby since the baby’s real Dad passes away. My only intention is to save the baby from the misery. I don’t want the baby have terrible experience like me. In this case, I’ll try my best to be the best dad for the baby. I’ll try to provide everything the baby needs. I’ll try to give the baby proper life and showers the baby with endless love. I will raise the baby myself since you want to hide the baby’s existence. Then about your request, I’m sorry Miyoung-ah I can’t do that. I can’t be your wife anymore. You know you left a big wound inside my heart. You made me disappointed to you. You did a fatal mistake, Doubting my love and trust to you. I’ve tried my best to save our marriage, right? Even I begged you to change my mind, but you threw the chance like trash. Sorry, Miyoung-ah I know it sounded harsh, but I can’t give you a second chance. My heart is numb. There were so many painful pasts. First, I lost Yoona because she tried to save my life, second I lost Soojung because she was cheating behind my back, third I lost you because of your trustless towards me and lastly I lost my fiancée, Jessica Jung because she must save her family” stated Taeyeon calmly.

Tiffany dropped her jaws in disbelief manner.

“Jessica Jung? My Ex?” asked Tiffany in shocked tone.

“Yes, everything happened after Yuri and Jessica’s car accident an incident where my own wife who I loved the most was involved in too. I found out that the parties that responsible for this accident are my mom, my in-law, and my own wife. The time I found out about that I was deeply hurt, Miyoung-ah. I didn’t believe that you were able to do that nasty thing for your own ego. I decided to save Jessica, brought her to Italy and lived together there before we moved to Raja Ampat. Seoul chased both of us. They wanted us to die, the grudge!. At the end I decided to give Jessica a chance and opened my heart for her after her effortful tries. I remembered your efforts in getting my heart, Miyoung-ah. Jessica did the same thing to me. I and Jessica decided to start everything. We lived a new life where no one knew us. We lived our live happily. When I decided to propose her as my wife, she broke my heart into pieces. Since that time, I decided to protect my heart from being hurt again. I decided to lock that up, not allowing other to enter it. It’s enough for me of getting hurt, Miyoung-ah. I’m tired of living miserable life” answered Taeyeon in flat tone.

Tiffany remained silent. Her tears were streaming down on her cheeks.

“ I pray to god to give me at least one fortune, I’m tired of being a box of misfortunes. Then, he granted my wish. He sent you in pregnant condition. To tell you the truth, I felt hurt when discover that you are carrying Minho’s child. I felt envy to him. He just did it once and with no love. Me? I loved you with my whole heart, I made love to you with all my feelings, I tried to be gentlewoman for you Miyoung-ah. But what I got at the end? Misery. But, I know the situation. I have to use my humanity in this case. The baby is not wrong, the ones who are wrong are the parents. Minho is my best friend, I assumed him like my own brother. I know he needed money to save his life, but the way he chose hurt me, his noona. Why did you have to ask him to you that night? Was it purely because of alcohol, Miyoung-ah? Till this second, I have a doubt inside my heart. Why did you ask me to divorce you if you love me that much? Was it purely because of Jealousy. If it’s a yes, you are scary, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. You need to be treated. I hope you can be honest with me this time, even thoughat the end we wouldn’t be ended up as happy couple. One thing I want from you is honesty. Can you give me that?” asked Taeyeon still in flat and expressionless manner.

Tiffany took a deep breathe to calm her emotion. The Hwang’s heiress wiped her tears.

“Taetae firstly I want to say sorry and beg your forgiveness, I know I did a fatal mistake. I broke the basic rule in relationship, trust. I put doubt on you. The reason was simple, you’re too kind to other people, especially women. You’re a byun and when you are faced to women, I’m afraid that you’ll be cheating behind my back. I know I’m too insecure about this thing. I know I’m selfish. I want to own you fully. When it comes to the one I love the most I can be the scary psychopathic woman. I will do everything to accomplish my goal, including snatching other’s life. I was jealous to Jessica. Why did you so kind to her? I only want you to see me as your only woman, Taetae. I know it’s bad but that’s me, That’s Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. My insecurities made me put doubt on you. Sorry about that. About Choi Minho, the night on the day of our divorce I was too sad and hurt. I realized that I lost the most important person in my life. I threw her like rubbish. I decided to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter