Chapter 24 : First Night in the US

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon directed her stare to the speaking girl.
“What do you mean by that, Sooyeon unnie?” asked Taeyeon in confused tone.
“Aniyo, I just recall our past memory, thanks for inviting me to join your dinner tonight, Taengoo” stated Jessica softly.
The Jung’s heiress stared at Taeyeon’s eyes deeply.
Taeyeon saw the girl deeply.
 “Thanks Taengoo for tonight, I can’t be happier than this. The unexpected dinner really fluttered myself..Good night” closed Jessica.
“G-good night unnie” replied Taeyeon softly.
She saw Jessica hugged sleeping Seohyun with her arms. Taeyeon put the blanket to cover the other two girls next to her.
At the end, the petite Kim slept in good feeling that night.


The Next Morning.


It’s Taeyeon who woke up first. The petite girl did her morning routin first before she headed to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for little Seo and her girlfriend’s sister.
15’ later Jessica walked out from the bathroom. The older Jung headed to the kitchen as soon as she finished her business in the toilet.
“Oh, morning unnie, how’s your sleep?” greeted Taeyeon cheerfully.
“Morning Taengoo, it’s good. I have the best sleep though” replied Jessica.
“Well, glad to hear that..is seo still sleeping?” asked the petite Kim.
“Yeah, she’s sleeping peacefully” answered Jessica happily.
“Well, can you help me to wake her up? Our flight is in 2 hours, captain Chansung called me this morning. We will be picked by uncle Im’s driver. So, you can leave your car here for a while” stated Taeyeon when she fried the egg.
“Hmm.. it seems I have to go home first to take my luggage” stated Jessica.
“Well, if it’s the case, let me drive you there. Seo is still sleeping after all” said Taeyeon.
“…” no response from Jessica. She smiled happily in silence.
“But before that, eat your breakfast. I just made us American breakfast” said Taeyeon.
Later the two ate in peace.


I hope we can have this kind of breakfast every day, Taengoo-JS.


Jessica smiled by herself.
“Eh unnie why are you smiling? Is the food weird?” asked Taeyeon after she saw Jessica’s behavior.
“Ani. Your food is good, I like it” replied Jessica happily.
“Haha, glad if it’s good. Let’s finish this” said Taeyeon happily.
After the two finished the meals, Taeyeon drove Jessica to her house. She rode Jessica’s car. After Jessica took her luggage the two rode Taxi to go back to Taeyeon’s apartment. When the two arrived at Taeyeon’s home, Seohyun already dressed herself in nice outfit and ate the prepared breakfast.
“Morning oppa and auntie” greeted Seohyun happily.
“Morning our little Seo, you look so beautiful today” praised Jessica happily.
“Thanks auntie, you too. You look so happy. It seems my oppa there treated you well” teased Seohyun.
“Haha. This kid!. Sure, I treated your auntie well” stated Taeyeon.
“Ah oppa, auntie Soojung just called me when you’re away, she asked about you and I told that you went out with auntie Jessie. It’s better you call her” stated Seohyun.
“W-why? Okay, I’ll call Soojung after this. I will get myself prepared first” stated Taeyeon.
When Taeyeon get herself ready, Seo and Jessica watched TV in the livingroom.
“Seo, may I asked you something?” stated Jessica.
“Yes auntie, go ahead” replied Seohyun.
“Did your oppa and Auntie Soojung happy?” asked Jessica carefully.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter