Chapter 6 : Between Jung and Hwang

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bodyguard caressed the crying girl’s back calmly.
“It’s ok, you’re not alone, I’m here with you..” stated the petite kim soothingly.
The other girl continued her sob, she sobbed in the bodyguard’s embrace. After minutes passed, the crying heiress parted the hug. Her eyes were swollen due to the falling tears. Taeyeon tried to shed Tiffany’s tears. The crying girl stared at the calm eyes of Taeyeon deeply. She found something that made her heart felt comfortable and secure on those eyes.
“Now, back to sleep. You look exhausted, Miss Hwang.. I’ll be outside” stated Taeyeon calmly. 
The petite Kim stood for the messy bed but a soft hand grabbed her hand.
“No, don’t leave me alone here, I’m afraid. Please sleep next to me” pleaded the Hwang’s Heiress in vulnerable tone. Her eyes spoke louder than her voice.


Taeyeon felt pity on her master, at first she hesitated to grant the plea, but at the end the petite Kim decided to stay next to her master. The bodyguard put off her coat and put it on the chair, she climbed up to the King-sized bed.
“Now, close your eyes.. I’m here with you, don’t be afraid” stated Taeyeon to assure the emotionally unstable Tiffany.


At the end Tiffany encircled Taeyeon’s arms on her waist. Tiffany slept in peace for the first time after the death of her beloved mother.


Few hours later.


The sky was darker. Taeyeon’s phone vibrated. She stirred her body slowly. At first she felt confuse, the room looked strange. Everything is in pink. After few times of eyes-blinking the girl realized that she slept next to her master, Tiffany Hwang.
Taeyeon watched the sleeping Tiffany next to her. The face looked so tired but peace at the same time. The petite girl caressed the swollen eyes lightly.
I don’t know why you cried hysterically this afternoon, Hwang I feel something’s wrong but what’s that I don’t know –T.
The bodyguard slowly left the bed and pulled the blanket on Tiffany’s body. Taeyeon sat on the chair and checked her phone. There’s a message displayed on her phone screen.


From : Sooyeon
Hi, Taeyeon It’s me Sooyeon, can you pick me up at 10 PM?. I have overtime-work to be done first. I’ll be waiting at The Jung Building’s lobby.


Oh, ! I forgot that I’ve told Sooyeon-ssi to be her rider until her car is repaired. I think Tiffany is alright to be left for a while. I’ll ask Minho to guard her when I’m outside –T.


Taeyeon looked at her wrist-watch. The watch showed 9.30 PM.


Ok,  I have 30 minutes to arrive at The Jung’s. I think it’s okay to leave Tiffany for a while-T. 


Taeyeon slowly walked out from the bedroom. She fixed her clothes and headed to the parking lot after informed Minho to guard Tiffany. Fortunately, the boy’s task at Hwang Junsu’s house is finished. So, Taeyeon can leave Tiffany to him when she picked Sooyeon up.
The petite Kim paced her blue sport motorbike in high speed. The girl arrived at The Jung’s on time. There, Sooyeon sat on the lobby’s sofa. She stared at her phone. Taeyeon walked inside the lobby.


“Sorry for making you wait, Sooyeon-ssi..should we go now?” asked Taeyeon politely.
“Oh, Taeyeon.. you’re here. No problem, I just finished my works. Ok..let’s go. Have you had your dinner?” replied the Jung’s heiress.
Taeyeon’s stomach growled shamelessly, her face blushed hard.
“Well, it answered my question..haha..let’s go” stated Sooyeon teasingly.


After Taeyeon gave the helmet to the other girl, she speed her bike. On the way, the petite girl asked the girl behind her who tightly hugged her waist.
“Sooyeon ssi, where are we going?” asked Taeyeon half shouting.
“Up to you, you decide..” replied Sooyeon in the same tone.
“Is it okay for you to eat the streetfood? I know the best place near here” replied Taeyeon.
“Okay, I’m in” stated Sooyeon shortly.
Then the blue motorbike headed to the street food vendors area. Taeyeon parked her bike in the provided parking area. Then, the two girls headed to one of the tent.

Taeyeon greeted the owner cheerfully. 
“Hello, Auntie. What do you have tonight? I’m starving though” stated Taeyeon warmly.
“Oh Taeng! You’re here. Sit first. I cooked your favorite dishes today” answered the owner cheerfully.
“Oh, you bring your friend here. Usually you come by yourself..Eiii..who is this beautiful lady, Taeng? Your new girlfriend?” The owner teased Taeyeon playfully.
“A-aniyaa Ahjumma.. she’s my friend. Now please give us the best food here…and don’t forget to bring my favorite dish plus two bottles of Soju” replied Taeyeon.
“Okay, wait for minutes” replied the Ahjumma warmly.
“Ah Sooyeon ssi, sorry for the tease. That Ahjumma loves to tease me.. Do you drink Soju?” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Nah, it’s not a problem for me, Taengoo.. haha” replied Jessica jokingly.
“To tell you the truth, it’s my first time going to this kind of place..so I never drink soju, i say” added Jessica.
“Really? You’re Korean..are you?” asked Taeyeon disbelief.
“Yes, but I spent my whole life in the US. I just back here a week ago” answered Jessica calmly.
“Whoa..which part of US were you staying at?” asked Taeyeon amazed.
“I stayed in San Francisco. Basically I stayed there with my Dad and younger sister..why you looked so excited, Taengoo?” asked Jessica curiously.
“Oh, SF. Nah..I’ve been in the US too before” replied Taeyeon shortly.
“Oh really?” said Jessica surprised.
“Yea, I was working there for 4 years. Quiet long I supposed” stated Taeyeon.
Their foods are coming.
“Thanks Auntie” stated Taeyeon, she flashed her sweet smile.
“No problem, Taeng. I gave you guys extra Soju, since Taeng here bring her friend..it’s a rare thing you know agasshi..enjoy the food, I’ll be going” dismissed the ahjumma.
“Thank you, Ahjumma..” stated Taeyeon and Sooyeon at the same time.
“Eat the food first, They served the best Jajangmyeon and blood sausage here, Sooyeon ssi. I’ll continue my story later” stated Taeyeon. She poured the 1st bottle of Soju to her glass and Sooyeon’s glass.
The two dug their bowl.
“Hmm.. you’re right, Taengoo. It’s tasty..I don’t know that the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter