Chapter 64 : The Messages

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon quickly opened the door, she shouted hysterically.
“MIYOUNG-AH…WAKE UP” shouted Taeyeon desperately.
Alcohol could be smelt on the bathroom.
The petite Kim found Tiffany’s body laid lifelessly on the full of water Jacuzzi. The water was streaming down from the shower device. Taeyeon quickly turned off the shower, she did not care that her clothes would be wet. She snatched the hanging towel near the shower device. The midget took Tiffany’s body with her arms. Taeyeon might be a midget but she has quiet strong power. Once she has Tiffany on her arms, Taeyeon covered the body of her ex with the dry towel. Taeyeon carefully headed to her bedroom. Drips of waters were on the floor. Taeyeon carefully put the unconscious body and checked the pulse.
“Thanks God, she’s alive” muttered Taeyeon in relieved tone.
Taeyeon took a clean bathrobe on the wardrobe and put it on the ex’s body patiently. Taeyeon tried her best to hold her unstable emotion.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF, MIYOUNG-AH?” muttered Taeyeon in inaudible voice. Her tears were streaming down on her milky white cheeks.
Taeyeon decided to call Park Bogum for the first aid. She did not want to make commotion in this late.


Hello, Bogum-ah..where are you?- TY.
Oh Taeyeon, I just arrived in the resort. What’s up?- PB.
Can you go to my resort? I need your help.Please bring your medical kit with you- TY.
Should I bring Irene too?- PB.
No need. Let her rest, I just need your help. Palli- TY.


In 10 minutes, Park Bogum arrived at Taeyeon’s resort.
Taeyeon already stood on the drop zone.
“Follow me, I need your help. It’s about my ex” stated taeyeon in panic tone.
“Your ex? Miss Hwang?” asked Bogum.
“Yes, Tiffany. I found her fainted inside the Jacuzzi after you went home” stated Taeyeon sadly.
“Where is she now?” asked Bogum.
“She’s in my bedroom. I’ve changed her clothes into dry one. I need you to check her condition, she’s carrying my baby” stated Taeyeon.
“What? Okay”  responded Bogum.
The two headed to Taeyeon’s bedroom. Bogum did some vital sign checking on Tiffany. The woman was unconscious.
“Taeyeon, we need to bring her to the hospital. She needs further treatment” stated Bogum.
At the end, Taeyeon and Bogum brought Tiffany to the Kim company’s hospital. She brought Tiffany to the top floor. The floor where VVIP patients are treated.
“Help her Bogum-ah, Please save her and the baby” pleaded Taeyeon in worried tone.
“Sure, Taeyeon. We will do our best. Now calm yourself. The special nurses and other doctors will be here to assist me. ” stated Bogum before he left Taeyeon alone outside the room.
An hour later Park Bogum walked out from the room. His expression looked so worry.
“Miss Hwang is in critical condition, huge amount of alcohol was found inside her body. The Baby’s condition is in danger. Her pregnancy hits the age of 4 months, it means the fetus already has life. Don’t worry we have done our best to save both the mom and the baby, Now all we can do is waiting for Miss Hwang to gain her consciousness.. Pray for her condition and the baby too, Taeyeon. I’ll be in the doctor room now. You may go inside to accompany Miss Hwang” stated Bogum tiredly.
“Thanks Bogum-ah, I’ll call you if there’s something I need or Tiffany gains her consciousness” stated Taeyeon before she walked inside the room.
Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany’s bed. She stared sadly at the ex’s direction. Taeyeon grabbed the pale hands and caressed it softly.
“What did you do, Miyoung-ah? Why are you so stupid like this? Do you hate me that much,until you want to snatch my fortune?. I already agreed to be the father for your baby. But why did you endanger the baby and yourself? Do your punishments for me are not enough? Please be safe, Miyoung-ah. I can’t lose both of the baby and you..I know everything, Sooyoung told me everything” stated Taeyeon in miserable emotion.


Taeyeon felt heavy on her eyes. She also felt huge exhaustion on her body. The petite Kim slowly headed to the dreamland while holding Tiffany’s hands with hers.


Hours later. 


Tiffany hands felt the soft sensation. The fainted woman already gained her consciousness. The Hwang muttered slow moan. Taeyeon who slept lightly directly opened her eyes.
“Water” muttered Tiffany weakly.
Taeyeon stood from the chair and hit the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter