Chapter 63 : The Real Truth

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon was being operated by Irene, the Kim’s heiress stayed for two weeks in hospital. Once Joohyun allowed her crush to go home, Taeyeon directly called her PA Choi Siwon to fetch her.
“Remember Taeyeon unnie, don’t be too tired or stressed, whether it’s physically or emotionally. Remember that you have special condition on your heart. From now on you have to see me in the hospital once in two weeks regularly. The intensity might be changed.
“Sure dear doctor Bae. Just like I said previously, I’ll do everything you talk me to do” replied Taeyeon like obedient puppy.
“Good. I don’t want you to be a rebel this time, Jebal. It’s about your heart, the important organ that supports your life” praised Irene.
“Arra..arra.. so I can go home now? since Siwon already here” asked Taeyeon in innocent tone.
“Yes, you got your cardiologist’s permission to do that” replied Irene happily.
“Yay, thank you Joohyun-ah, Love you my cardiologist” praised Taeyeon in delighted manner. She spontaneously hugged her cardiologist.
Irene felt her heart beat faster than usual.


Heart, what did you do to me? –IR.


“Aah.. sorry I was too over joy” stated Taeyeon shyly.
“Haha.. nah.. it’s fine with me, be careful on your way home. Call me if anything happens” stated Irene.
“Ah.. Irene ah, remember that if other asked you about me I just went back from my business trip and did my general check-up here, can you do that?” pleaded Taeyeon softly.
“Sure, it’s easy for me to do that Director Kim” replied Irene.
“Good. So, I think I’ll take my leave now. Ah I will throw dinner celebration tonight, I hope you and Bogum are able to accept my invitation” stated Taeyeon before she left the room.
“Sure unnie, we will come” answered Irene.
Taeyeon flashed her sweet smile to the college friend.


Inside the car.


“Siwon-ah, can you slower the speed? I want to delay my coming” stated Taeyeon.
“Sure noona” replied Siwon politely.
“Anyway, how’s Tiffany’s condition when I was away?” asked Taeyeon cold.
“Well, Sooyoung noona stays at the resort as your command. She reports Miss Hwang’s condition diligently. Just like normal pregnant woman, Miss Hwang vomits a lot, attacked by extreme exhaustion and her mood swinging is no joke. She also always asking about you, noona” replied Siwon briefly.
“Is she going to the hospital to check her condition?” asked Taeyeon.
“As far as I know, not yet. But Sooyoung noona told me that Miss Hwang diligently contacts her private doctor through the phone call” answered Siwon.
“Good. Anyway, Does Tiffany know that I was being hospitalized for 2 weeks?” asked Taeyeon again.
“No, she did not know your true condition. The day you were brought to the hospital by Dr.Bae and Dr.Park, Miss Hwang slept deeply because of exhaustion. Choi Sooyoung told me when she arrived at the resort that day, Miss Hwang was sleeping in her bedroom all day” replied Siwon politely.
“That’s good. Where is Syoo now?” asked Taeyeon.
“She’s in the resort, noona” said Siwon.
“Well, now drive to the resort. Ah then, I want you to prepare the dinner celebration tonight. I invite Dr.Bae and Dr.Park too, can you do that Siwon?” asked Taeyeon.
“Sure, about the location?” asked Siwon.
“Simple, make it in our resort’s backyard” answered Taeyeon simple.
“Roger that boss” replied Siwon.
“Thanks Choi you’re adequate as usual” praised Taeyeon.


In 10 minutes the car arrived at Taeyeon’s resort. Choi Sooyoung and Tiffany were having light conversation in the veranda.


“Oh, that’s Kim Taeyeon” shouted Tiffany in joy.
Taeyeon walked out from the car, she brought her luggage. Tiffany quickly ran to the ex.
Taeyeon looked at the Hwang with cold expression. She just gave her cold smile to the ex. Taeyeon passed her slowly.


Do you still angry, Taetae?- TF.


Tiffany sadly saw Taeyeon’s back in front of her.
“Oh Taeng, you’re back. How’s your trip?” asked Sooyoung lied.
“Good. Everything is alright. How’s the office?” asked Taeyeon back.
“Everything is under control, Taeng. Don’t worry I and Kyuhyun work well as partners” answered Sooyoung.
“Good Job syoo.. Anyway, have you appointed the new director for our hospital?” asked Taeyeon in pretending manner.
Choi Sooyoung played well with the scenario.
“Sure, Dr.Bae already has her office. Plus she brought the young genius gynecologist, Dr.Park Bogum with her” answered Sooyoung lightly.
“Good, maybe we can ask him to check Tiffany’s condition regularly” stated Taeyeon.
Sooyoung and Siwon stared at the sitting Hwang.
“How’s the idea, Tiffany? Remember I want the best doctor to treat you here” stated Taeyeon coldly.
“I already have my own doctor, Taetae. But it’s up to you, I’ll follow your order. Since the baby is yours too” stated Tiffany.
“Good. Tonight I will invite Dr.Bae and Dr.Park to have dinner here. Siwon just like I said, please prepare everything” stated Taeyeon.
“I’m tired. I’ll go to my bedroom to take some rest. I’ll see you later guys when the dinner time is coming” dismissed Taeyeon to the three people.
“Tiffany, since Taeyeon and Siwon already here I will go to our office to take care some business there. Have nice day, See you later” excused Sooyoung.
“Siwon, please guard Taeng and Miss Hwang here” commanded Sooyoung.
“Sure noona” replied Siwon shortly.
“Ah Siwon-ah, I’ll be in my room. I feel so exhausted” excused Tiffany.
Siwon was alone in the living room.
“Why everybody feels exhausted? Ah It’s better I rest m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter