Chapter 42 : The Truth and The Question

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Madam Hwang” stated Minho in shocked tone.
Tiffany stared at Minho suspiciously.
“Choi Minho, follow me. I have to go to my mother in law’s place. Prepare the car” commanded Tiffany coldly.
“Y-Yes Madam Hwang” replied Minho hesitantly.


I hope she didn’t hear my phone conversation with Taeyeon noona. Please save me God –MH.


The car was ready and Tiffany sat on the back seat. The atmosphere inside the car felt so awkward.
“Drive to the Frederico’s restaurant before we head to Kim’s residence” stated Tiffany coldly.
“Yes, Madam Hwang” replied Minho politely.
They drove to the designated Italian restaurant.
“Get off and follow me inside, I’ll treat you lunch first”
Minho gulped his saliva hardly.


Italian restaurant? I’m dead. Taeyeon noona please spare my life –MH.


The master and the bodyguard walked inside the restaurant. Tiffany ordered lavish completed Italian table. The two ate in awkward situation. They finished the lunch, it was Tiffany who started the conversation.
“I overheard your phone conversation today. Mind to tell me what happened, Choi Minho?” asked Tiffany to the point.
Minho choked hardly once he heard Tiffany’s line.
“Noona? Your Girl? Italy?” added Tiffany accusingly.
Minho tried to calm himself before he answered Tiffany’s question.
“Oh.. That. It’s a call from my noona, she has her holiday trip to Italy with her girlfriend. The noona is my best friend since we were children. She’s lesbian and just had her engagement few days ago, She told me that she gave her fiancée holiday trip to Italy” explained Minho calmly.
Tiffany’s phone vibrated. A text message from her wife was displayed on her phone screen.


From : Taetae
Hello Darling, I’m really sorry because I haven’t given news for days. The business stuffs got my attention. The investor asked me to follow them in inspecting the location in Firenze. I left my car in friend’s house in Bordeaux. I’ll come home in a week. Don’t worry too much. Don’t forget to eat well, sleep well and don’t be too over worked. 
Love,
Your Taetae.


Tiffany smiled widely after she checked her phone.
Minho’s expression looked so confused.
“So, it’s your noona? I see.. I’m happy for your noona’s engagement. Next time when your noona come back to seoul please tell her I want to have lunch meeting with her and her fiancée. 
“O-Oh.. Okay Madam, I’ll tell my noona about your invitation” replied Minho nervously.


Aissh.. what should I do? You pabo Choi Minho, I have to call Taeyeon noona –MH.


“If you’re done with your lunch, let’s go to my mom’s place. She’s waiting for me” stated Tiffany.
“Sure Madam Hwang” stated Minho politely.
The two left the restaurant and headed to the Kim’s residence.


Meanwhile In Tuscany.


Taeyeon headed back to the bedroom once she ended the call from Seoul.
Jessica sat on the bed and watched the TV. Taeyeon walked to her fake wife’s spot and sat next to her.
“Hello, Sica. Sorry for leaving you alone. Something’s important come up. Have you had your breakfast? Don’t forget to eat your meds” stated Taeyeon like a mom.
“Heol..I don’t know that you’re so talkative like ahjumma, Taengoo.. Yes the maid just cleaned my meals. Have you had yours?” replied Jessica warmly.
“Yah..you, I am being talkative for your goodness, you know that. Dr.Lee and Dr. Stefano will be angry if you missed your meds. Ah anyway, Dr.Stefano called Choi Siwon this morning, he already scheduled your therapy” stated Taeyeon.
“Thanks so much Taengoo, I owe you so much” replied Jessica gratefully.
“Don’t mention that. I did that for your health..” said Taeyeon casually.
“By the way will you accompany me to the hospital?” asked Jessica.
“Of course, the hospital knew you as my wife, sica. I’ll be bad husband if I didn’t accompany you” stated Taeyeon loosely.
“What did you say?” asked Jessica shocked.
“Omona..aniyo, forget it” snapped Taeyeon quickly.
“Tell me the truth Kim Taengoo” stated Jessica coldly.
The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter