Chapter 3 : #2 Heiress

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San Francisco, 2000.

The school bell rang loudly. A little girl in complete classy uniform walked out from the class. The bodyguards- muscular men were waiting outside her class. The bodyguard starkly showed their identities; black suits, glasses and shiny black shoes. Once the little princess walked out from the class, the men were guarding the little girl. The bodyguard sterilized the path for the Jung’s first daughter.
“Next time, don’t attract others’ attention, can you do that ahjussis?” the little girl stated the line coldly. Her attitude wasn’t depict the commonly an elementary student’s act.
“Yes, young miss” replied the muscular men politely.


The little heiress and her bodyguards headed to the drop zone, shiny Rolls Royce already opened its door. The little girl walked inside the car like a lady.
Yes, being a heiress made her well-trained. The 11 years old girl got the best treatments from the best sources. When you had bucks, everything is possible.
“Ahjussi please drive to Dad’s office directly. I want to meet him” commanded the girl coldly.
“Yes, young miss” replied the driver politely.


The black Rolls Royce headed steadily on the greyish road. In short time, the luxurious car arrived at a luxurious sky scraper. THE JUNG TOWER, the letters were firmly graphed on top of the building.
Once the little girl stepped her feet, the security and staffs bowed themselves down. The girl just flashed her infamous warm smile. The Jung’s heiress was smart in putting an act in front of public. She headed to the elevator and pressed the highest number which indicated her father’s floor- Jung Jae Min.


The girl politely knocked the wooden door, a man in his luxurious blue suits welcomed the heiress. 
“Oh Jessie, you’re here. What happened?” asked the blue-clothed handsome man.
“Dad, I want to discuss something with you” replied the girl flatly.
“Well..well.. before that I’d like to ask you something, how’s your school?” asked the man who was known as the little girl’s father.
“Everything is good, Mr. Jung Jae Min. Your little daughter here placed the first in her class” replied Jessie flatly.
“Nice to hear that, Jessi..keep up the good work”  Jung Jae Min patted Jessica’s head softly.
“Well Dad, I want to ask you something.. it’s about my study continuation..” said Jessica calmly.
“Yes, princess. What do you want to say?” replied the father warmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter