Chapter 21 : The Plan

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what’s your decision, Taeyeon?” asked Im Joo Hwan.
“I’ll do this, uncle Joo Hwan. I’ll do this uncle Jun Gi” stated Taeyeon firmly.
Joo Hwan smiled widely. Jun Gi stared at Taeyeon’s eyes deeply.
Taeyeon took a deep breath before she continued her talk.
“So, what should I do uncle?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
“Simple, you have to help Jung Jae Min accomplishes his goal in presidential election, it’s a bit rude but we’ll backstab him” answered Im Joo Hwan.
“But, before that we have to slowly destroy his biggest company, The Jung group. About that thing just give that to me..all you have to do is pretend to help him win the election but the truth is we destroy him secretly. Hwang Junsu from The Hwang Group will be his contender. He will use Kwon Tae Hyun’s party.” Explained Joo Hwan.
“I see..but.. do I have to deal with his daughters too, uncle?” asked Taeyeon carefully.


Please say no, uncle. –T.


“Your question is silly, Taeyeon. Of course. Your current position brings us benefit. You can start it with Soojung” replied Joo Hwan.


! God Why! Why I have to deal with The Jung sisters? –T.


“So, I have to make a call to The Jung’s mansion, right Joo Hwan? His secretary called me this afternoon, asking about our plan for his upcoming presidential election” stated Cho Jun Gi.
“Sure. Tell them that we will have a meeting in the morning, breakfast meeting here” replied Joo Hwan calmly.
“And Taeyeon, you’ll back to Korea as soon as we tied the agreement with Jae Min. Move to Seoul, just let the beach house as your another house. We have bought you another unit in Apgeujong area” stated Cho Jun Gi.
“Now you can go back to your room, rest well..see you tomorrow” stated Joo Hwan.
Later Taeyeon headed to her bedroom, she couldn’t close her eyes. Her phone was vibrated, there was a text from her girlfriend, Soojung.


From : Soojungie
Oppa you’re so mean. No call nor text since you left Korea. What’s wrong in DC? Does uncle Joo Hwan sick or something?. Seohyun really enjoyed her holiday here. She also got along with Jessica unnie. It’s weird for unnie that she loves that kid. We’ll go to the amusement park later. Now we’ll have our lunch. Ah I forgot, it’s night already in US.  Have a nice sleep. Say my hi to the uncles. I love you Tae Oppa :)


Taeyeon felt sad and uneasy. According to the plan, she must hurt her beloved Soojung and her sister which also has romantic interest to her. The girl just put her cellphone on the nightstand and headed to the slumberland with uneasy feeling. The petite Kim often sighed and rolled her body.


The Next Morning.


The knocking sound can be heard outside. Taeyeon tried to regain her consciousness. After she stretched her arms the girl headed to the door and opened it. 
“Good morning young Miss, Mr.Im asked me to wake you up since Mr. Jung will be here in an hour” stated the maid politely.
“Oh okay, thanks. I’ll go to the diningroom once I finished my morning routin” replied Taeyeon.
After she closed the door, Taeyeon headed to the bathroom and got herself dressed. She wore formal attire. Once she finished, the girl headed to the diningroom. There, Uncle Joo Hwan and Jun Gi already sat on their chairs. 
“How’s your sleep, Taeyeon?” asked uncle Jun Gi.
“It’s pretty good, uncle” replied Taeyeon politely.
“Nice if you had a good sleep Taeyeon” stated Joo Hwan.
Taeyeon flashed her famous fake smile.
“Ah I’ll introduce you as my secret weapon to help Jae Min later. You’ll use your international name, Erika Kim” stated Joo Hwan.
Joo Hwan’s personal assistant Derek Han informed her master that Jung Jae Min arrived earlier. The Jung’s secretary already parked the car in the parking lot.


Few minutes later, light steps could be hear. A handsome man around Cho Jun Gi’s age were walking together with A young beautiful lady in formal attire walked next to the old man.

“Good morning Mr.Im and Mr.Cho” greeted the lady politely.
“Oh secretary Kwon, you’re here?” replied Im Joo Hwan in oh so shocked expression.
“Yes Joo Hwan. I feel too excited about our agreement” stated Jae Min cheerfully.
“Oh sit first, Jae Min and secretary Kwon” stated Im Joo Hwan.
Taeyeon silently observed the two people in front of her.


Typically serious woman, smart and dangerous –T.


“Ah.. before we start the meeting let’s have breakfast first” said Im Joo Hwan.
After he asked the maid to serve the menu, the people were eating in awkward atmosphere.
“So, before we start the meeting let me introduce you to our secret weapon Jae Min” said Joo Hwan casually.
“The girl next to Cho Jun Gi is our secret weapon. Her name is Erika Kim. She will help us during your race” started Joo Hwan.
“Erika Kim is Cho Jun Gi’s relative. She was the valedictorian of her almamater, SNU. She worked as security agent for chaebols previously. Don’t underestimate her capability. She has wide network in Korea’s political circle. Her presence surely will help your plan” added Joo Hwan.
Taeyeon bowed herself. She flashed her charismatic smile.
“Young, Experienced, Smart and Beautiful” stated Jae Min satisfied.
“You have a great secret weapon, Joo Hwan” praised Jae Min in delight.
“Thank you” replied Joo Hwan.
“So, when you will go back to Seoul, Jae Min?” asked Cho Jun Gi.
“Well, my schedule already set by my PA here, so Kwon Boa will answer your question Jun Gi” replied Jae Min coldly.


It seems the icy aura runs in the family – T.


“And Erika can discuss the detail with Kwon Boa when three of us are playing golf” stated Jung Jae Min coldly.
Jung Jae Min, Cho Jun Gi and Im Joo Hwan later headed to the Jung’s private golf area in DC.
While the men were playing golf, the two girls stayed in the cafeteria. They did coffee talk.
“So, I have to introduce myself properly..My name is Kwon Boa, Mr.Jung Jae Min’s personal assistant” stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter