Chapter 28 : The Savior in Black Horse

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon and Park Soo Ha finished their lunch, the two headed to Yoona’s graveyard.
“Ah auntie, is it okay if we go to Yoona’s grave before we back home?” asked Taeyeon politely once she sat on the driver seat.
“Sure It’s fine with me” answered Soo Ha warmly.
Taeyeon paced the car quickly since the sun will set soon.
“I’m sorry auntie, I have to pace the car in high speed in order to catch the time” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Nah it’s OK, don’t be sorry..” responded Park Soo Ha.


In 15’ minutes, the two arrived in Yoona’s graveyard. Taeyeon brought Baby’s breath that day, it symbolized the eternal sadness.

 

“Hello Yoong, it’s been long time, how are you there? I hope you are happy now. Do you meet my mom and dad? If yes, please send my hello to them. Ah, you know what Yoong, your dad now is happy since we have new family member, her name is Seohyun. Her behavior really reminds me of you. You know what Yoong, recently many things happened to me. I am so stressed, I need a good listener. I wish you were here. Ah today the beautiful lady who stood next to me was my guardian. She took care of me together with my mom when I was little. Please tell my mom that Taeyeon brings her Park Soo Ha to your graveyard.  I’ve told her message and auntie Soo Ha said she loves my mom too..next time we will go to Jeonju. Ah Yoong, you know what.. I met that Bastard Buck  few times ago. He tried to harm my client, I was stabbed on my waist, but your Taeng here is fine..you know although I have midget body but my strength is no joke..at the end Buck was sent to jail and faced heavy punishment. Are you happy deer?...Ah it seems I have to go back soon. It’s late already.. See you later Yoong” stated Taeyeon inside her heart.

Without her realized, Taeyeon cried. Her eyes were wet because of streamed tears.
“Let’s go auntie, Thanks for being with me here” stated Taeyeon weakly.
The two walked to the car. Taeyeon wiped her tears before she started the engine.
“It seems you’re close with Joo Hwan Oppa’s daughter, Taeyeon-ah” stated Soo Ha to break the silence.
“Ah yes auntie. I was Yoona’s bodyguard years ago…and she passed away because of me” replied Taeyeon sadly.
“Uh..I’m sorry to hear that” stated Soo Ha.
“No don’t be sorry, but don’t worry I have moved on” assured Taeyeon calmly.
“If you don’t mind will you tell me the story?” asked Soo Ha carefully.
“Well, it’s when the Im family and the Horvejkuls were having family dinner. The two family was planning to engage Yoona to their son, Buck. Buck studied in the same university as yoona. A night before the incident, Yoona told me that Buck asked her out” replied Taeyeon calmly.
“Then what happened to Yoona and Buck?” asked Soo Ha curiously.
“Yoona haven’t answered Buck’s request. At that night, she told me that she loves me differently” answered Taeyeon calmly.
“Then what’s your response?” asked Soo Ha.
“Well, auntie I tried to be realistic that time. I knew my position. I merely a bodyguard and Yoona is the heiress. So, I asked some times to Yoona for thinking about that..” stated Taeyeon sadly.
Soo Ha silently was waiting for the next sentences.
“Then the next day we flew to NY to have the dinner meeting. Everything went fine until Buck asked Yoona to go to the rooftop. Yoona and I felt something’s bad, I decided to follow Yoona to the rooftop. You know auntie, Buck is a psychopath. He’s so obsessed when he liked person. Yoona rejected Buck at the end. The two had big fight. And he intended to kill yoona because he couldn’t have her. I came to rescue, I had fight with Buck. He intended to shoot me but without we realized, Yoona blocked my body with hers. At the end she was shoot in her left chest, her heart. Yoona couldn’t be saved at the end…She passed away because of me” explained Taeyeon in sad tone.
“Oh..I’m really sorry Taeyeon-ah” said Soo Ha apologetically.
“Don’t be sorry auntie. It’s been my fate to lose persons I dear at the end” replied Taeyeon.
“Then after that accident I sent my resignation because uncle Jun Gi called me to inform that father Jang passed away. It’s the darkest time of my life. I have no one. I am alone. No parents, no families. But luckily, uncle Jun Gi saved my life. He helped me to move on. He introduced me to his friend, Master Choi Min Soo. At the end I worked at Master Choi’s place as his staff. Master Choi owns a security agency. I was assigned in the office because I had PTSD. Since the rooftop accident, I am afraid to use gun” added Taeyeon.
“Oh my god, you have hard life, Taeyeon-ah” stated Soo Ha sympathetically.
“Yeah auntie.. then when Master Choi’s colleague asked him to protect his daughter, Master Choi sent me to do the job. Yes, I was sent to Hwang’s mansion to guard the heiress, Stephanie Hwang. At first, Stephanie acted like bratt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter