Chapter 29 : Unexpected Meeting

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The driving girl paced her car quickly while Taeyeon was sleeping deeply. She mumbled few incoherent words in her sleep. In short time, the black ferarri arrived in luxurious penthouse. The car owner was the first who get off from the black car. The beautiful young girl asked the security to help her in supporting the drunken petite Kim.
“Thank you ahjussi, you may go back to your post now” stated the girl coldly.
The sober girl walked to the bathroom direction to clean herself, she left the sleeping Kim in her bedroom. Few minutes later, the fresh girl walked to the bed direction. She stared at the unconscious girl deeply. Her stare showed the mixture of sadness, pain and happiness.
“What’s wrong with you, Taetae..it’s rare for you to let yourself sunk on alcohol” stated the sober girl sadly.
The girl later walked to the wardrobe room, she took casual shirts, minutes later the sober girl tried to change the drunken girl’s clothes with the comfortable one. Taeyeon stirred her body softly because of the other girl’s moves. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry. The petite Kim smiled like idiot.
“Aak.. is that you, Soojungie?” muttered Taeyeon messily. She laughed like insane person.
The sober girl continued her action, at the end she was success in changing the drunken girl’s clothes. The sober girl laid Taeyeon’s petite body on the bed softly. Taeyeon’s next move shocked the sober girl. Taeyeon encircled her hands on the sober girl’s neck and pulled her closer. At the end Taeyeon closed the gap between them. The petite Kim started the move. she kissed the other girl roughly. She closed her eyes. The petite Kim felt familiar with the lips. The taste that made her kissed the lips deeper. The petite Kim sensually nibbled the lips, asking for permission to the owner. At the end the girl gave her permission to the drunken girl to enter her wet lips. The two had an intense tongue battle. Taeyeon won the battle at the end. Without her realized, Taeyeon’s tears were streaming down on her cheeks. She sobbed for a while. The sobbing sound, made the sober girl opened her eyes. She wiped the tears softly with her thumb after she parted her lips from Taeyeon’s.
The drunken girl felt huge exhaustion on her body. Instantly the petite Kim laid her body on the warm soft bed. Once she laid her body, the petite Kim again lost her consciousness. Later, only soft snores can be heard from the petite Kim. The other girl pulled the blanket to cover the petite body. At the end, she laid her body next to sleeping Kim. The sober girl watched the sleeping Kim lovingly. Without her realized, a sweet smile can be seen on her face. The sober girl later spent her time to watch the petite Kim silently. Her long waiting has been ended. The sober girl felt happy-the butterflies inside her heart felt like flew away and caused giddy sensation on her stomach. At the end, she joined the petite Kim on the dreamland. the sober girl encircled her arms on the midget’s waist. It’s the first time for her to be able to sleep peacefully since the midget left her mansion times ago.


After few hours of sleep, Taeyeon opened her eyes and felt queasy on her stomach. She quickly climbed down from the bed. She opened the white door on the corner of the bedroom. Fortunately, it’s the bathroom. The petite Kim ran to the water closet direction. The petite Kim felt dizzy on her head and threw out the substances on her stomach. Taeyeon felt weak on her body. The tears were streaming down on the corner of her eyes. Her memories flew back to the last night’s event. She saw Soojung, her beloved girl was kissed intimately by her ex, Amber liu inside the vacant room. Taeyeon stood from her spot and headed to the sink to wash her hands and face. The girl just realized that she was in the strange room.


Where am I, It’s not my bathroom?- T.


Taeyeon walked out from the bathroom. She saw her surroundings. The dim light room is being painted in black and white accent. Her focus was directed to the big portrait of familiar figure that hang on the wall.


STEPHANIE??! –T.


Taeyeon covered her face with her palms. She internally shouted and cursed herself.


AISSHH WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT, YOU STUPID KIM TAEYEON?!.- T.


Taeyeon felt confused on what to do. Her steps felt so heavy. The girl hesitantly walked to the bed’s direction. She sat on the vacant side of the bed. The other girl slept peacefully. At the end, Taeyeon decided to leave the penthouse after she washed up herself, unfortunately Taeyeon couldn’t find her clothes, so the midget ended wore stephanie’s casual outfits. The midget left note on the nightstand before she left the penthouse. The midget hailed taxi and went to the bar to take her car and drove to her apartment.


The Next Day.


Tiffany woke up. She was left alone inside her bedroom. The girl felt sad because the girl she saved last night silently left her without saying goodbye. Tiffany sat on her bed and found a blue paper on the night stand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter