Chapter 60 : T and T

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day.


Because of the effect of medicine, Taeyeon was straightly go to bed last night. She woke up when she heard terrible vomiting sound from outside. The petite Kim quicken her steps outside and headed to the bathroom, the source of the sound.
“Hhhaah..hhhh…hhh..” the woman’s breathe sounded unstable.
Taeyeon from the back caressed the vomiting woman’s back and neck softly.
“Gwenchana?” asked the petite Kim attentively.
The other woman felt uncomfortable sensation on her stomach. She continued to throw the substance inside her tummy. Meanwhile, it’s the first time for Taeyeon to see woman got attacked by morning nausea. The midget felt worry.
“Should we go to the hospital, Miyoung-ah?” asked taeyeon in worried tone.
“Hhh..no..no need” replied the pregnant woman tiredly.
Once she flushed the water closet, Taeyeon helped her ex to go back to her bedroom. Taeyeon carefully supported Tiffany, when the two arrived inside the bedroom Taeyeon cleared the bed for the other woman.
“Now just rest yourself. I’ll cook us breakfast after this. I’ll take my shower first” stated Taeyeon calmly after she covered Tiffany’s body with thick blanket.
When Taeyeon tried to walk away, she felt weak hand grip on her wrist.
“Don’t go, please stay with me. I’m not hungry” pleaded the woman weakly.
Taeyeon granted Tiffany’s plea. The petite Kim decided to sit on the vacant space next to Tiffany’s spot.  Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hands. The Hwang’s daughter felt warm sensation on her hand as soon as her hand touched the petite’s. Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s tired face in attentive expression.
“Now, sleep. I’ll be here to accompany you. It must be very hard for you to deal with kind of circumstance every morning” stated Taeyeon softly.
“Nah, it’s fine. I have to deal with these since I decided to carry this baby” replied Taeyeon.
Taeyeon flashed her smile in order to assure the pregnant woman.
Tiffany felt warm sensation inside her heart. The Hwang saw Taeyeon in happy expression.
“Mwo? Something wrong with my face?” asked Taeyeon confused.
“Haha.. aniyo.. nothing, I just don’t want to sleep, I want to see your face. You know, I really miss you, Taetae” stated Tiffany weakly.
“Now you can see my face every day. It’s free. But you have to rest well, ok? I want my baby and the mom stay healthy” replied Taeyeon attentively.
“Why are you this good to me, Taetae?” asked Tiffany all of sudden.
“Well.. it’s hard to answer. But let me try” stated Taeyeon calmly.
“I know in the past you did unforgivable deed, I know it made my heart hurt deeply. But I think there’s no need to be like that anymore. I have moved on from you, Miyoung-ah. So, I try to be good to everyone even they hurt me in the past. Call me naïve or stupid but that’s me.. Remember that from now on you’re not alone in carrying the baby. I’ll be good Daddy for him/ her. The baby is not guilty. She/he has nothing to do with our past” said Taeyeon calmly.
Without her realized, Tiffany streamed her tears. Taeyeon wiped the tears gently with her thumb.
“Don’t cry, smile a lot from now on” stated Taeyeon in delight.
“Sure, I’ll do that” replied Tiffany shortly.
“Ah Miyoung-ah, I’ll go back to my room first to take my phone. I need to inform something to my PA” stated Taeyeon.
“Sure, Don’t be too long” replied Tiffany like a spoiled kid.
“Aigoo I don’t know that pregnant woman can be like spoiled kid” teased Taeyeon.
“Yaah Taetae” whined Tiffany.
Taeyeon left Tiffany alone.


God, let the time stop. I want to enjoy more time with her. Give me second chance to repay my mistake please –TF.


Taeyeon walked back to Tiffany’s bedroom. She held her cellphone on her hand. Once Tiffany noticed her presence, The Hwang smiled at Taeyeon’s direction. The midget walked closer to the pregnant woman’s spot. Taeyeon sat on the vacant spot. She dialed her PA’s number.


Hello morning Siwon-ah It’s me Taeyeon-TY.
Ah noona, what’s up? –CS.
Where are you? I couldn’t find you in the house..Sooyoung too –TY.
I’m and Noona already in the office- CS.
Why? What’s wrong?- TY.
No, nothing I just took care of our new hospital’s director arrival. It seems she will be here at noon- CS.
Ah I see, So Joohyun will be here that fast?- TY.
Yeah, last night she called me and informed me that she would go here earlier- CS.
Good, serve her well Choi, I trust you- TY.
Sure noona. Anyway how’s Ms.Hwang’s condition? Sooyoung noona told me the details- CS.
Well, I’m with her right now, she’s fine. Ah I call you because I want to inform something, It seems I won’t go to the office today. The baby’s mother asked me to be with her and I cannot refuse her plea- TY.
Oh I see.. It’s fine, since there is no important schedule for you except welcoming Dr.Bae Joohyun and Dr.Park Bogum - CS.
Haha nice, well about her just bring Irene and Dr.Park to our resort once they arrived in the island, let’s have dinner together. Please tell our head chef to prepare everything- TY.
Sure boss, enjoy your off day. You deserve that after you worked like crazy robot for the past days. Send my hi to Ms.Hw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter