Chapter 33 : The Girlfriend (?)

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon felt shocked for a bit after she discovered the figure in front of her.
“Ehem..dont you allow me to go inside, Taeyeon unnie?” asked the other Kim.
“A-ah.. Y-ye, come inside Seolhyun” stated the petite Kim a bit stuttered.
The two Kims stepped inside the livingroom, Taeyeon tailed the younger Kim. Seolhyun put her luggage and bag near the sofa.
“Whoa, unnie you have nice place here” praised the younger Kim.
The petite Kim walked to the kitchen counter to take the orange juice from the fridge.
“Thanks, Seolhyun-ah…by the way How are you?
“I landed in Seoul this morning from Auckland, uncle Joo Hwan told me about my mom’s where about and advised me to go to your place instead of staying at hotel..and I’m fine by the way..How are you unnie?” replied the younger Kim cheerfully.
“Whoa.. so, you’re the Kim Seolhyun auntie park told me days ago” replied Taeyeon in shocked expression.
“Humm hummm” replied Seolhyun, she flashed her sweet smile.
“The world is really..really small, eh.. Seolhyun, Yoona’s play mate is auntie Soo Ha’s daughter” added Taeyeon still in the similar tone.
“Yeah.. after Yoona left us, and then you returned to Korea..uncle Joo Hwan asked me to stay with his step sister, Auntie Soo Ha in Auckland” said Seolhyun.
Taeyeon walked to the sofa’s direction, she put the Juice and bowls  of fruit on the table.
“Here, eat and drink these” stated Taeyeon shortly.
Seolhyun picked few cuts of apple.
“Thanks unnie, it’s good” said Seolhyun happily.
“Have you met your mom?” asked Taeyeon.
“I met her as soon as I stepped my feet in this city. She busied herself in monitoring the situation.it’s about her daughter Soojung” answered Seolhyun.
“Soojung? What’s wrong with your mom’s daughter?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
“She got call this afternoon told that Soojung was in critical condition. The girl was brought to the ER. I didn’t know what’s the exact thing happened to her. But it seems the girl tried to cut herself when she locked herself in her bedroom. My mom looked so worried and quickly rushed to the hospital” explained Seohyun.
Taeyeon’s face changed into darker one, she kept shut for few minutes.
“Tae unnie, you okay?” asked the younger Kim.
“Seol a, you may stay here..but I’m afraid that tonight I won’t be home. Just make it like your home like usual..I’ll take my shower now” stated Taeyeon.
“Where are you going?” asked Seolhyun curiously.
“I have some business to be taken care of..” replied Taeyeon simply.
“Oh well, if it’s the case..be careful on your way there. I’ll be here, take some rest..Is that okay, unnie?” asked Seolhyun.
“Yes, there’s one bedroom beside my bedroom but it’s a bit messy. You can use my bedroom if you want to sleep” replied Taeyeon.
“And this is my contact, in case you need to call me or something” Taeyeon handed Seolhyun her business card.
After Taeyeon fixed her dress, she dialed the PA, Kwon Boa.
Hello Unnie –T.
Oh hi Taeyeon –B.
Where are you now?-T.
Uh oh.. I’m together with Mr.Jung now-B.
I want to ask something unnie-T.
What’s that?-B.
How’s Soojung’s condition? I heard she was brought to the ER, which hospital? –T.
How did you know that?- B.
It’s a long story, can we meet now?-T.
Ah yes, we can meet at Coffee Shop near SNUH 30’ later. Where are you?-B.
At my apartment, but I’ll be heading there soon. Thanks unnie-T.
Be careful, see you- B.


After she ended the call, Taeyeon took her motor key and headed to the parking lot. She rode her motorbike in high speed. Her mind was divided between the road and Soojung. The sky was dark that evening. Rain gradually dropped on the land of Seoul. It got heavier minutes by minutes. Taeyeon’s vision got blurred. She kept the speed high, without her realized her motor slipped because of wet road. At the end she hit the road border. She was fallen from her motor and her head hit the solid road. Taeyeon lost many blood and fainted. In few minutes, the ambulance from 119 came to the site to rescue the petite Kim. At the end she was brought to the nearest hospital, SNUH. The ER looked busy and hectic. There were many emergency patients to be saved.


“Move away..the accident victim is coming, call the ER doctor” shouted the staff from 119.
The female doctor came to rescue and asked the staffs to help her moved the fainted body to the room. Taeyeon lost many blood, her vital signs were not good. The petite Kim got internal bleeding on her head. At the end, doctor brought her to the OR.
“Call the relative or family” stated the doctor.
The staff from 119 gave Taeyeon’s phone to the nurse. Fortunately, the phone can be used normally. The nurse dialed the ‘1’ button.  A feminine voice can be heard from the other line.
“Hello is this Ms. Kim Taeyeon’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter