Chapter 25 : Revelation Part 1

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked to the bed’s direction slowly. The smirk on the Jung’s heiress made the petite Kim nervous. The little girl was silently praying inside her heart. Without her realized, the sweats were streaming down on her temple.
“Aaah..it’s so relaxing and refreshing” stated Jessica in husky voice. The older Jung climbed on the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her body. The Jung stared at Taeyeon confusedly.
“Why are you sweating, Taengoo?” asked Jessica curiously.
“A…aniyo, nothing” replied the petite Kim nervously.
“Are you sure?” repeated Jessica.
“Y-yes I’m sure” stuttered Taeyeon helplessly.


Tch..Liar, I know you’re getting nervous because of my appearance, Taengoo..I’m not stupid, once a byun is a byun..let’s have fun for a moment –JS.


Jessica smirked naughtily at Taeyeon’s direction. She took a piece of tissue on the nightstand then wiped Taeyeon’s wet temple smoothly. Taeyeon felt hot all of sudden.
“The air felt hot all of sudden, maybe that’s why you’re sweating, Taengoo..It’s better to increase the AC volume” stated Jessica ily. She took the remote near Taeyeon’s spot. Their arms accidentally bumped. Taeyeon could feel Jessica’s hot breath on her ears.


God please help me to control my hormone –T.


After getting the remote, Jessica hit the up button. The blanket was uncovered from the Jung’s body. The body was revealed. Seeing that, Taeyeon lost her focus. The byun tae directed her eyes to the Jung’s alluring neck. The petite Kim gulped her saliva hard.
Jessica who’s aware of the situation decided to play along with the game. She deliberately teased the petite Kim by doing provocative moves. The Jung moved her body closer to Taeyeon and saw the petite Kim with seductive stares.


Couldn’t hold her lust anymore, Taeyeon was the first who start the move. It’s been long time since the girl got laid. The last time she did that was at the Hwang’s mansion, before she had big fight with the Hwang’s heiress. Taeyeon’s mind couldn’t think straight. All she wanted to do was getting released from her frustration. Recent stuffs made her stress and wanted to relax for a bit.

The revenge stuff was on her mind. In one side she wanted to hurt the Jungs who broke her mother and father, but another side the girl had no heart to hurt them- The Jung’s daughters. Taeyeon kissed Jessica passionately. The petite Kim kissed the girlfriend’s sister emotionally. Jessica let the long time crush doing what she wanted. She felt happy- so happy. Soojung’s figure was flashing on her mind. Taeyeon continued to eat the older Jung’s face. She kissed Jessica roughly, pouring her emotion through the kiss. Without her realized she bite the Jung’s lips. The blood can be tasted on the girls’ lips. Taeyeon streamed her tears down. Jessica could feel the salty tears on her cheek, it’s Taeyeon’s tears.  The petite Kim breath’s was unstable. She sobbed hard and encircled her arms on Jessica’s neck. The petite Kim leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder. Taeyeon cried on Jessica shoulder. The ex-bodyguard made Jessica’s night gown wet. On the other side, Jessica felt confuse. At first Taeyeon kissed her roughly like a beast but moments later the petite Kim cried emotionally on her shoulder. The Jung just let Taeyeon cried until she felt relieve.
After Taeyeon calmed her emotion, she parted her hug. Jessica stayed silent on her spot. She saw Taeyeon’s vulnerable condition sadly.
“Sorry for behaving like that, Sica” stated Taeyeon in hoarse voice.
Taeyeon wiped her tears quickly. Her nose and eyes looked so red. Her stares were focused on the crimson stain on Jessica’s lips. The petite Kim quickly wiped the crimson stain with her thumb softly.
“I-I’m s-sorry” stated Taeyeon in cracking voice.
Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s neck in flash. She hugged the petite Kim.Their hug lasted for few minutes. Taeyeon felt so comfortable, the petite Kim felt the security, the warm, the attention on Jessica’s hug.
“No, don’t be sorry, Tell me.. tell me your problems, Taengoo” stated Jessica softly after she parted the hug.
“Will you behave the same after I told you everything, Sica?” asked the petite Kim in low voice.
“Sure” responded Jessica short.
After Taeyeon cleared and calmed her emotion, the girl started to tell the story.
“I’m going to be honest to you, sica” started Taeyeon.
“I’m not good person for you and your sister, I have bad intention to your family. I want to do revenge to your dad, Jung Jae Min. Jung Jae Min broke my family. He backstabbed my father, sica. Plus he also snatched my mom’s happiness” stated Taeyeon expressionlessly.
“I don’t know why I tell you these, I will receive all the consequences. You may throw your anger and hate to me later. Jung Jae Min snatched my mom’s happiness. He broke my mom’s relationship with her girlfriend. Yes, my mom was gay. Through her letter, she told me everything before she died. And you know what sica? My mom’s girlfriend is your mother, Park Soo Ha. Ani, Jung Soo Ha. I was adopted by my mom since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter