Chapter 51 : What Should I Do?

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHATTT??” shouted Jessica in shocked.
Taeyeon watched the woman lustfully, her eyes were begging to be banged.
“Let’s do that Sooyeon-ah, will you?” pleaded Taeyeon bluntly.
“WHATT? Are you out of your mind Taengoo?” asked Jessica in shocked expression.
“No aniya…it’s your fault you massaged me that good” stated Taeyeon bluntly.
“My answer is no Taengoo. We need to rest. Tomorrow we have long flight to papua. I don’t want us to get exhausted” rejected Jessica.
“Aiee.. that’s easy matter for me. We can delay the flight on the next day or the next next day honey” replied Taeyeon impatiently.
“No.. once a no is a no. My answer is firm and final” stated Jessica in oh so cold tone.
“Are you sure you don’t want to get banged, Jung Sooyeon..ah ani Kim Sooyeon?” asked Taeyeon in husky voice. She stared at Jessica’s eyes deeply.
“NO” responded Jessica shortly.
“Really? Don’t you miss me? Miss my touch? Miss my kisses? It’s been years though. You know I’ve improved that much” stated Taeyeon mindlessly.
“Are you that frustrated, Taengoo?” asked Jessica annoyingly.
“As you can see, honey. Don’t you pity me? The night is still so long” pleaded Taeyeon helplessly.
“Here, listen me.. I want to ask you questions” said Jessica all of sudden. She leaned her head on the bedpost.
“What?” responded Taeyeon shortly.
“Did you also being this needy with your ex?” asked Jessica bluntly in flat expression.
“Well um.. my ex? Ah isn’t she your ex too?” teased Taeyeon.
“Answer my question properly, Kim Taeyeon” snapped Jessica.
“Ohkaay.. let me remember, my ex.. well she understood the time when I need to get banged. To tell you the truth I was novice at first. She taught me everything in details. She was good in bed, uh.. I will never get enough of her. Not only on bed, we would do the thing everywhere. Inside our car, the toilet, the living room, the garage even the kitchen. We had our breakup in the kitchen. She played like a beast. You know we made a new record. It’s the longest made out..let me remember it’s about 6 hours or something” stated Taeyeon proudly.
“WHAT? ARE YOU GUYS HUMANS?” asked Jessica in disbelief tone.
“Yes we are humans, honey. When you had you will forget the time. Especially when you have hot, y and beautiful wife with high drive. Oh my god, she was extremely good. All you want to do is riding the woman under you until you pass out” stated Taeyeon casually.
“Whoa.. I couldn’t believe this. You said that proudly, it’s your private life …ckckckck you’re something Taengoo” said Jessica mesmerized.
“Of course..that’s the thing I proud of though.. don’t you want to experience it with me?” dared Taeyeon.
“NO. Hold on I’m not done asking” snapped Jessica.
“Is your ex-wife is the only one you banged that great?” asked Jessica straightforwardly.
“Well no. She’s not the only women I banged. I also did that with my other ex” stated Taeyeon shamelessly.
“MWO? Your Ex? Wait.. Do you refer to Soojung, my younger sister?” asked Jessica furiously.
“Yes, Jung Soojung. Ani.. should I rephrased.. Kim Soojung” stated Taeyeon in relaxed tone.
Jessica threw the pillow to Taeyeon’s face.
“Yaaah.. it hurts! You asked me the question and I answered that” whined Taeyeon.
Taeyeon decided to troll the Jung’s daughter.
“You know what Sica, your sister is damn good. Although she is not as loud as Tiffany, she has good fingers. Maaan, poor her she gets gay man as husband. She’s never getting touch after the marriage with Kim Jong In” muttered Taeyeon lightly.

" I dont know that Jong In is gay, poor our Soojung. Her dad is bastard" said Jessica in angry tone.

"Now back to my question.Continue your answer" stated Jessica.
“She saved me when Tiffany dumped me. She comforted me. Even before I left for Italy, she accompanied me to the court and after that we made out like crazy, though it’s not as long as me and Tiffany’s”
Jessica widened her eyes in shocked manner.
“Are you a maniac, Kim Taeyeon?” asked Jessica in angry tone.
“I didn’t know. I just felt at ease when I banged girls when I got frustrated” said Taeyeon calmly.
“You need to get treated Taengoo” stated Jessica worriedly.
“No, I’m perfectly fine sica-yah, I’m not sick. I’m not a sinner.. those women are willingly to get banged by me, I didn’t force them..does it still my fault?” defended Taeyeon.
Taeyeon swung the blanket harshly. She walked outside to the balcony and sat on the prepared chair. Her stare were empty. The starry night seemed cloudy. Taeyeon face palmed her tired face.


I can’t believe that Sica accused me like that – TY.
Tiffany was my wife, it’s normal to do the thing with her. I was her wife at that time-T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter