Chapter 56 : The Test

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good Afternoon Everyone, Sorry for making you wait I’m Erika Kim this Company’s new CEO. Welcome to Raja Ampat Island The Honorable Minister of Culture, Mr. Shin Jae Ha and the other guests” greeted Taeyeon in perfect manner and intonation.
“I hope you are enjoying your time here. To tell you the truth I just started my first day here as CEO, I bet Mr.Cho Kyuhyun already did a very good job until he succeed in attracting all of you who has hectic schedule to attend this meeting. It’s an honor for me to greet you today. As the host, we will serve the best service. I know there are only less number of Korean businessman that actively involves in this in Industry. Tourism will be good prospect for the world’s economy development since everyone loves to travel and doing the leisure activities. Plus we can build good relationship with Indonesia government through this sector. Raja Ampat also has potential of cultural resource, so it surely will bring good impact to us. I expect you will invest your precious interest in this field in the future. Thankyou” stated Taeyeon in serious tone.
Taeyeon walked down from the mini stage and sat beside the minister of culture. The two had small talks before the MC told all of the guests that the lunch is ready.
“Ah.. I really shocked when discover the current CEO of this awesome company will be this young and this beautiful woman” praised the minister.
“Thankyou, Sir. I just take over my grandfather’s position. I’ll try to do my best in managing his legacy” replied Taeyeon politely.
“Have you involved in the business world in for a long time?” asked the minister.
“Well, you may say I’m a newbie. It’s just my luck that brings me to this position. Thanks to adequate and reliable people around me” answered Taeyeon in humble manner.
“Wah you are behaving well and such a lovely person, Miss Erika Kim. Your grandpa must be proud of you” complimented the old man.
“I heard you brought some influential figures of business world here, Sir” stated Taeyeon smoothly.
“Sure, there are heirs and heiress of potential companies who accompany me here” replied the minister.
“That’s good, Sir. I hope there will be more Korean who will invest their precious money here. Plus you can increase the cultural partnership with the government..surely it will bring positive impact to the related parties” explained Taeyeon.
“Ah I see, that’s correct. Let’s have our lunch first. After that I’ll introduce you to those heiresses and heirs” stated the minister calmly.
“Sure, sir. I’ll be glad. Hope you like the cuisines that prepared by our chefs” replied Taeyeon.
Once Taeyeon and the minister finished their lunch, the two were mingling themselves. The two talked to several young heirs and heiresses. All of them showed good responses to Taeyeon. The midget always succeed in catching everyone’s hearts with her nice personality.
“Oh I want you to meet the daughter of my close friend. She has good potency to be the investor here. The first time I told her that I’ll do visit to this place she showed great response and high excitement.. maybe you two can have further discussion later” stated the minister.
“Who is the heiress, Mr.Minister?” asked Taeyeon curiously.
“Ah.. there she is. Steph come here” summoned the minister of culture.
The summoned woman walked to the two’s direction. She tried her best to hide her true feeling. The heiress put sweet and polite expression on her beautiful face.
“Miss Kim, please meet the daughter of Hwang family, Stephanie Hwang” introduced the minister.
Taeyeon agreed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter