Chapter 12 : Another Girl

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae, I think I’m in love with you.. I don’t wanna lose you. Can you just stay with me forever?..P-Please don’t leave me. If you l-leave me just take me together with you..Can you?” pleaded Tiffany. her eyes were teary.
The bodyguard girl just stared at Tiffany’s eyes deeply.
Taeyeon stirred her body a bit, she cupped Tiffany’s cheek with her soft hands.
“Um.. Listen me Fany-ah,  I will tell you a thing that I’ll stay by your side as your bodyguard. You don’t need to worry about me leaving you, Ok?. About the romantic confession, maybe it will sound harsh for you, Fany-ah… but.. but.. I don’t want to be involved in romantic relationship with anyone, Fany-ah. I..I just want to recover my health and do my job well, protect my client which is you, Stephanie Hwang” stated Taeyeon in soft tone.
“…” no response from the Hwang’s heiress. Her eyes looked so teary.
“So, you reject me..Taetae?” asked Tiffany in cracking tone. Her tears nearly dropped.
“No, I don’t reject you nor accept your confession, Fany-ah. Listen, We’ve just had few hours ago.. and you suddenly shocked me with a confession, a confession after our steamy make out..my first make out..” trailed Taeyeon carefully.
“I think you are affected by your emotion, I want you to think about this later after you clear your mind. It’s an important decision, Fany-ah. I don’t want you to regret it at the end” added Taeyeon still in the similar tone.
“Then, if you stay with me later..i am afraid I couldn’t fulfill your need. We’re different Fany-ah. Plus, we’re both girls. I know you spent your life in US, they accepted this kind of relationship. This is South Korea, Fany-ah. Not the US. People here are still hard to accept this kind of relationship. I don’t want to break your family, Fany-ah. Your dad has a very good reputation, I don’t want to ruin it, Fany-ah..I hope you understand that” closed Taeyeon. She took her deep breath.
Tiffany’s eyes looked so red. Tears were streaming down slowly on her cheeks.
“So, what’s your answer, Kim Taeyeon?” asked Tiffany in cracking tone.
“For now I just want to be your personal bodyguard. We have signed the agreement. I knew I have disobeyed the rule. I left you when I supposed to stay beside you 24/7, I endangered your life Fany-ah. Now I’m ready to receive the punishment” replied Taeyeon coldly, she hid her true emotion behind the expressionless face.
Tiffany tried to calm her emotion. She wiped her tears and stared at Taeyeon’s direction deeply.
“What if I told you that my confession is my command for you, Taetae?” asked Tiffany coldly.
“…” no response from the petite bodyguard.
“Answer me, Kim Taeyeon” stated Tiffany sternly.
“…” no words came out from Taeyeon’s mouth.
“Are you deaf, ANSWER ME!” shouted Tiffany on Taeyeon’s face.
Taeyeon took a deep breath. She pulled the blanket to cover her body.
“Still, I cannot cross the line, Stephanie Hwang. You are my master and I am your bodyguard. I know that according to our agreement, I have to obey your command.. but this thing is not a joke Stephanie. I better to choose being punished or even fired by you rather than playing someone’s heart and ruining the others..I don’t want to be selfish, Stephanie” stated Taeyeon sternly.
After she said the lines, The petite girl took her scattered clothes and wore it.
“I’m not done talking Kim Taeyeon, don’t you dare to step your feet out from this room” stated Tiffany in angry tone.
Taeyeon stopped her step. Her eyes stared at Tiffany’s direction.
“It’s hard for me, Fany-ah. I don’t want to hurt everybody’s feeling here. I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt Mr.Hwang Junsu, even I don’t want to hurt Jessica’s feeling” stated Taeyeon emotionally.
“SO, IT’S ABOUT JESSICA AT THE END? I KNOW THE TRUE REASON NOW” shouted Tiffany in tears.
“NO, IT’S NOT BECAUSE OF JESSICA. I HAVE TOLD YOU MY REASONS. I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP YOU HAD WITH SOOY- JESSICA JUNG PREVIOUSLY” replied Taeyeon in the same tone.
“…..” no response from Tiffany.
Taeyeon breathed in unstable breath. 
“Go away, don’t you dare to show your face in front of me after this, Taeyeon..you’re an ” stated Tiffany harshly.

Taeyeon grabbed her coat and headed out from the pinky bedroom. The petite girl headed down to the first floor and took her luggage. Minho was confused and shocked watching Taeyeon walked out from Tiffany’s room in dark expression.

Taeyeon ended up sat under the apple tree in The Hwang’s backyard. It’s her favorite spot since the first time she stepped her feet in the mansion. Minho came to her spot minutes later, he handed a bottle of mineral water to his noona.
“Here, drink this. Calm yourself, noona” stated Minho short, he handed a bottle of mineral water to Taeyeon.
“Thanks Minho” replied the petite Kim shortly.
She drank the water in few shots. After she wiped the water stains the girl put the bottle near her spot.
“What happened?” asked Minho carefully.
“I’ll leave this house, Minho-yah. Later I’ll send my resignation to Master Choi and Mr.Hwang.. “ replied taeyeon calmly.
“Wh-WHAT?” stated Minho in shocked tone.
“Yes, I’ll be going from this house Minho yah”replied Taeyeon.
“But why?” asked minho in confused tone.
“Miss Hwang didn’t need me anymore, She hushed me few minutes ago” stated Taeyeon in flat tone but sadness clearly can be seen on her eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter