Chapter 26 : Revelation Part 2

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“What’s your relationship with Tiffany Hwang before?” asked Taeyeon in curious manner.
“….” No answer came out from Jessica’s mouth.
Taeyeon patiently waited for the girl to answer the question. Jessica cleared her oh so not itchy throat before she answered the question.
“Well.. I wanted to be honest to you also, Taengoo” started Jessica.
Taeyeon watched the other girl with calm expression.
“Stephanie was part of my past. We met in a charity that held by Korean-American Rich Kids Club. Yeah, it’s like a philanthropy group you may say. She came as one of the volunteers from Harvard while me was representative from Stanford. At that time, Stephanie was famous in all country. The whole US knew who was Stephanie Hwang, the player, the spoiled bratty rich girl, the Hwang’s next successor” continued Jessica.
“First time we met at Charity event in Boston. Stephanie came together with her date, Buck. Stephanie was the first who made contact with me. She bumped into me and accidentally spilled the liquid on my clothes. After the incident, my relationship with Stephanie was getting closer. At first we started it as good friends but later Stephanie started to change her bad behaviors. She told me that she wanted to change, that she tired of doing the bratty things. She told me that Buck was one of her temporary casual dates. Because of our intense interaction, we didn’t realize that we had romantic interest. At that time I didn’t know that I swing that way. Stephanie told me that I was her first girl. At the end we decided to secretly dating. I knew that our families were not ready to accept the kind of relationship. My dad is highly against the same- relationship. When I was active in that club, I adopted a Korean little girl named Juhyun. Juhyun stayed with me at my house. Juhyun liked Stephanie that much, the two got along pretty well. Our relationship was good and happy until the tragedy happened” stated Jessica.
“So, Tiffany Hwang was your girlfriend?” asked Taeyeon weakly.
Jessica nodded her head slowly.
“What kind of tragedy?” asked Taeyeon curiously.
“The tragedy at Amusement Park” stated Jessica sadly. 
“It’s the weekend. I already promised to Juhyun to bring her out to Amusement Park. We went there together with Stephanie too. At first everything went well. We played, we laughed happily. When I was out to get foods for us, I left Juhyun to Stephanie. Because of her carelessness, Juhyun get lost. The amusement park was full of people at that time. We searched the girl to every spot. At the end we didn’t find Juhyun” said Jessica sadly. Her tears were nearly dropped.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Sica..then what happened to your relationship with Tiffany?” asked Taeyeon.
“Well after the incident I tried to leave her. I felt angry to her. We had a big fight. I blamed her for Juhyun’s incident” stated Jessica in tears. She covered her face with her palms.
Taeyeon caressed the sobbing girl softly on the back. After Jessica calmed her emotion, the Jung’s heiress told the story again.
“Then, I cut contact with Stephanie. I continued my life. I worked at my dad’s company. He sent me to Seoul to manage our company in Korea..there finally I met you Taengoo” stated Jessica.
“To tell you the truth, when you brought me to my office with your blue motorbike, I felt something different. I felt warmness and security by hugging your waist and leaned my body to your back. My heart raced like crazy. Since the day I met you, you always on my mind. I think it’s the time for me to open my heart for someone new. The someone is you, Taengoo” stated Jessica emotionally.
Taeyeon remained silent. Her face showed the shocked expression.
“Then did you remember when you brought me to the street food vendor?” asked Jessica.
“It’s the happiest time, It’s simple but because of you I felt so happy. At the end when you accompanied me that night, for the first time I slept in comfortable feeling, secure and happy..the next day when you cooked me breakfast, I felt so touched and happy. Since that day, I determined myself to make you mine” added Jessica.
“Then I saw on TV that you got accident. I ran to the hospital to see your condition. I felt like I was strike by truck when I saw the girl, when I saw Stephanie sat on the bench near ICU. After years, Stephanie stood in front of my face. The healed wound was opened again. My hate towards her is still th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter