Chapter 27 : Revelation Part 3

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“MOM?!” stated Jessica in disbelief tone.
Taeyeon dropped her jaw, her expression looked so shocked.
“Oh.. Good morning Taeyeon and Jessica come here” greeted Im Joo Hwan warmly.
The two headed to the sofa. They sat next to each other.
“Hello Taeyeon..and Miss Jung” greeted Cho Jun Gi.
“Hello uncle, how are you?” replied Taeyeon.
“I’m fine..uh.. finally you’re up. Ah..I brought someone today” Cho Jun Gi’s stare directed to the familiar figure.
“Tae please meet your mom’s girl, Park Soo Ha…ani..Jung Soo Ha” added Cho Jun Gi.
Jessica froze on her spot. Her feeling was mixed.
“Hello Honey” it’s the first words that came from the lady’s red lips.
“Hello, mom” replied Jessica, she tried to hide her true feeling behind her cold expression.
The two hugged each other tightly. Taeyeon and the uncles watched them in awe.
“Ehem..enough with the reunion, ladies. Let Jessica and Taeyeon have their meals first” stated Im Joo Hwan.
“Aah..right, and Taeyeon can you go to my office once you finished the meal?” asked Im Joo Hwan.
“Sure uncle” replied Taeyeon politely.
“And Jessica, can you help me to pick Seo at her school? This morning she expected that you will send her to school, but it seems you guys were exhausted..I have no heart to wake you guys up” asked Im Joo Hwan.
“Yes uncle Joo Hwan. I’ll pick her after this” replied Jessica happily.
“Taeyeon please follow me, I want to have something to be discussed..Jun Gi and Soo Ha are waiting for us inside my office” stated Im Joo Hwan once Jessica left the house.
“Sure uncle” replied Taeyeon shortly.
The two headed to Im Joo Hwan’s office. There Cho Jun Gi  was sitting on the sofa. He enjoyed the prepared tea.
“Oh, Joo Hwan and Taeng finally you guys are here” stated Cho Jun Gi.
“Well let’s start our discussion..first, would you mind to tell me what does it mean, Jun Gi? You brought home Park Soo Ha without telling me” asked Joo Hwan coldly.
Taeyeon  remained silent.
“Well, 3 days ago Soo Ha called me, she knew from TV that Jung Jae Min participated on the next presidential election. She’s curious about everything..that’s why I told her to come here” replied Cho Jun Gi.
“Then?” asked Im Joo Hwan curiously.
“Then she asked me about the details. She asked me about Kim Chang Sook too. I have no right to answer her questions. So I decided to bring her here. You told me that Taeyeon will be here to send Seohyun home after she finished her holiday in Korea, right? So, I think it’s the right time” answered Cho Jun Gi.
“I see. Taeyeon you can handle Soo Ha, right? Just answer all her question since we have similar perception” stated Im Joo Hwan.
“Yes uncle” replied Taeyeon shortly.
“Ah..how’s Jung Jae Min’s progress?” asked Im Joo Hwan.
“Well, we got support from the Red Party. We also got supports from the other parties. It’s because of Young Min’s influence and my negotiation skill. Next week we will start the process like declaration, registration, campaign, until the debates. I and Jung Jae Min’s PA already arranged the schedule and strategies. All will be fine if there is no intrusion from Jae Min” stated Taeyeon briefly.
“Good, you’re so adequate little Kim” praised Im Joo Hwan happily.
“Thank you, uncle” replied Taeyeon politely.
“Uh..Taeng how’s the daughters? I saw you’re here with the older Jung, I thought that you’re now together with the younger sister, not the unnie?” asked Cho Jun Gi curiously.
“Ah..That, Yeah. Our Seo forced me to send her here together. Seo and Jessica are close. And Soojung couldn’t join us here since she must work. She has her new projects and world tours, so I think I and Soojung won’t be able to enjoy our time together for some times” replied Taeyeon.
“Ah.. I see, please be sure to stay focus. Don’t get your feeling involved too far” warned Im Joo Hwan.
“Uh.. uncles, I have to tell you something” cut Taeyeon.
“What is that, Taeyeon?” asked Jun Gi and Joo Hwan at the same time.
“Well it’s about the daughters” started Taeyeon.
“Why? What’s wrong?” asked Im Joo Hwan worriedly.
“Well, Jessica knew about our plan. She decided to help us” stated Taeyeon calmly.
“What? HOW?” shouted Joo Hwan in shock.
“Relax uncle, I’ll explain everything after this” responded Taeyeon calmly.
“You better be” replied Cho Jun Gi.
“Well, last night I had conversation with Jessica in our bedroom. She told me about her past. Everything. Later I found out that Jessica is not Jung Jae Min’s legitimate daughter. She was adopted by Mr.Jung and Mrs.Park Soo Ha. Her parents died because of plane accident. Her biological dad is Jung Jae Min’s older brother. Since Jessica has no everyone except her uncle, at the end she was adopted and her parents’ legacy was under supervision of the uncle until she’s 18. Now the companies and legacies are belong to Jessica. Jung Jae Min is only her guardian” stated Taeyeon.
“WHAT??” shouted the two uncle in disbelief tone.
“Yeah that’s the truth.. and uncle Joo Hwan, I beg you..please don’t destroy Jessica’s companies. It’s enough to destroy Jung Jae Min alone. Please leave Soojung to me. I’ll take care of her with my own way..please” begged Taeyeon sincerely.
“Well it’s very surprising revelation” stated Im Joo Hwan.
“Soo Ha never told me about this” stated Cho Jun Gi.
“And about auntie Soo Ha, Jessica really misses her a lot” stated Taeyeon.
“Ah..speaking about Soo Ha, this morning when Joo Hwan told about your coming, Soo Ha asked me to tell you that she wants to have lunch with you, privately Taeyeon” said Jun Gi.
“Ah I see uncle, but how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter